PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 439440441442443··· 746747748

ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
Honestly, I preferred the old pose for Mega Altaria to the new one. It's hard to put my finger on why, but I think the old one just looked like it had more poof? Also, I feel like it's harder to tell the wings apart from the tail in the new sprite. I love the new albino Sableye and Gulpin lines though! I mean look at that pastel orange. I just love it.
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Majima's AvatarMajima
theres still a few hoenn sprites missing from the wiki. here's what's left that we need. excluded a few that i know for a fact arent discovered, like melan legendaries.

missing!

melan female ludicolo melan male & female medicham melan female swalot melan female numel melan crawdaunt melan female relicanth
colin | 21 | he/she formerly trespasser
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
We need melan solrock too The current one is the old one
Owned by Gamin' but I don't think they're active rn Didn't know whether to post this here or in Sprite Discovery

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

i'd put them on sprite discovery just in case tbh
Hello I'm Mitchell. Visit Saturn's Shops there quite nice. Oh? You don't know who Saturn is? Well this user used to be BloodyScarlett and Hexel!
Hey! I'm Jade! Saturn loves to chat! So if you want, give her a friendly hello!
Heya! I'm Angel! I want to credit all these cool artists who made us, and banners! These are made by an awesome sprite artists, Lord Magikarp and William Allen! They all have a shop you should visit! Gezie drew Saturn's icon
help saturn get hypermode
Zophan Canister
0/2500 ♡♡Pkmn Adopt and Auction shop♡♡
Lunaress's AvatarLunaress
Seeing albino kyogre and melan buzzwole makes me want to hunt them but I have neither the time nor patience to do so lol
"We are dust and shadows" Avatar by Aquamarine96 Journal
Esme's AvatarEsme
Update: The green on Melan Ralts' horns actually looks okay to me now. I think I just needed to warm up to it -u- If you imagine them as these emeralds full of malicious power, it actually can seem cool! I still would prefer blue or seafoam, but I still love my guardian-angel children Hot Take: I love the new style for albinos. I love candy ralts BTW - Can we just call albinos and melans "light" and "dark" i don't like stupid debates whether or not something looks realistic can we just delet this thread
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Plusle's AvatarPlusle
How do you tell what's a broken link and what's an undiscovered sprite? Is there a different way to identify which ones are undiscovered?
ravejazzy's Avatarravejazzy

QUOTE originally posted by Plusle

How do you tell what's a broken link and what's an undiscovered sprite? Is there a different way to identify which ones are undiscovered?
You can look through site stats to see which melans arent onsite. Thats could mean they havet been discovered yet.
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
So this is a small tiny critique ive had for a while. I hope the art team sees this comment and can agree or disagree with me as they see fit. So i absolutely love the new mega sprites but i do have an issue with one that i think shoupd be considered Melan mega gardevoirs face is very hard to read. Particularly its eye when compared to the albino/shiny. I believe this is because its hard to tell where the pupil ends and iris begins unless you zoom in, since the dark green is very close to the black used in the pupil. I think fixing this would probably improve the sprite because for now i find the eyes on melan mega gardvoir looking very choppy. EDIT: I realize now that kirila and up have the same issue. I just notice it the most with Mega gardvoir because its iris is tangent with the top and bottom of its eye.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 439440441442443··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page