PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 411412413414415··· 746747748

söbble's Avatarsöbble
the bird is very cute but shout out to the melan Ayeren?? Oh my god, it looks so good. I'm actually surprised how lackluster the shiny for Rokiwi is... the albino AND the original both have the eyes matching the foliage, and imo they pop super well. Poor shiny Rowiki looks like it's carrying around a giant lump of mud - and its eyes don't match, either? I'm just confused on that part. The albino and non-special are just tops, though. I'm always complaining about that blue-grey but it looks soooo good with the pale grey and purple. 10/10 albino would hunt. Excited to see the evolution!!
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Might as well put this here since others have posted since I posted; it explains my thoughts of the whole thing and sorta outlines some reasoning for it. I am glad, at least, to know that my Kiwi child is taken well by at least most of the people I have talked to. I do get the complaints about it being rather dull in terms of design, but it's sorta explained in my journal post above. To me; I'm just glad I have this bird on PFQ, and when it's found, it's evolution too (Which I'll hint has ties to Maori Culture c: ), Sure it's just a small Kiwibird- But it get's the word out about these birds, which are critically endangered in their homeland, due to Ferrets, Stoats, and Rats, much like it's Dex states. "This nocturnal Pokémon is flightless, making its nests underground rather than in tree tops. It unfortunately can fall victim to burrowing Pokémon." It probably won't spark much interest in many people; I just liked the idea of getting the Kiwi species out into the world; where a lot of people won't know that much about them or even know what they are entirely.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Ohmygosh, bird!!!! It's so round and cute, and I love all the history behind it ^^ I can't wait to see the evolution!!
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Looks familiar to an image on Discord >.> That is a very cute borb that I want to hunt though :D
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
Shenkkazoo's AvatarShenkkazoo
Oooh I love the shiny version!
S/A Shop
Paused Raikou hunt: 360h/4s/4a/0m
SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Oh yeah! The Evolution has been found so I can throw the things in here now! Original Horrible sketches that I made and threw at the art staff, then Lovely Novie came and just did her magical magic. The Plants on the evolution are designed a lot like the New Zealand Ferns that grow here, And the feathery cloak was roughly based off of Korowai, more information here. (I'm not good at drawing. I tried)
Shenkkazoo's AvatarShenkkazoo
Oh cool, it's great to hear the thought process behind it! I love all the ties to New Zealand culture.
söbble's Avatarsöbble
im crying gogoat is one of my favorite pokemon ever but i NEVER liked its specials so I thought I'd never get a chance to hunt it... Whoever did the colors/design for this mega i owe you my life this is my favorite thing that's ever come out on this site in months - maybe since I've BEEN here. The shiny looks gorgeous - not a fan of the albino completely, but it looks so much better than most redone albinos - and holy my god that MELAN.
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
God I'm such a sucker for that albino and melan. I love purple melans and the pink/blue combo albinos ;-; Definitely gonna need to hunt skiddo one day.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Mega Gogoat is a glorious bush! I want it.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

Pages: 123··· 411412413414415··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page