PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 282930

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That's semi-intentional, I'll improve it now.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
DemonLord1337's AvatarDemonLord1337
I noticed a discrepancy between number of Pokemon listed for Alola's summon item and the actual number of Pokemon in Alola's Pokedex on the Pokedex screen, including alternate forms like Alolans, Totems, etc. It says 146 on the summon item screen, however, when I added the Alolan forms and the two respective Alolan Totems to Alola's 125, that totalled to only 145.
Avatar is an official image from Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled by Activision.
Did you count Wishiwashi?
DemonLord1337's AvatarDemonLord1337
Yes, that was including counting both forms of Wishiwashi and the Totem. I double checked, counting all forms and the total remains 125. Adding the 18 Alolan forms and the two Alolan Totems to it brings it to 145, which is correct. The summon item screen to unlock the Tapus says 146, however.
Aha, Mega Alolan Marowak Q was being counted when it shouldn't be. This should be fixed now. Well spotted!
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
I'm in the process of helping dad add Galar to his spreadsheet database, when we noticed something strange. I scrolled through the last two years to see if it had been brought up, and it doesn't appear that it has. In Indeedee's Pokedex page, it says: "Indeedee [Male] Egg This Pokémon is not known to hatch from an Egg." The Female, which hatches from an Egg, says "All Female". Was the Male intended to have a Forme Change? However, this male came from an Egg. The only other extremely obvious gender difference I can think of is Meowstic, and I just checked its pokedex entry, and it doesn't have the separate entries like Indeedee does. Is this intentional with Indeedee? Or a mistake one way or the other? Note, main issue is with Male hatching from eggs, but being shown as "not known to hatch from an Egg" in dex.
Gaming || Writing || Angel of the Shadows Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
This is intentional, and Meowstic should be the same way, but it's too late to change it now so it's kind of a mix of old-and-new systems there.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Kecleon's entry should be " It can freely change its body's colour. The zigzag pattern on its belly doesn't change, however." instead of "It can freely change its body's color. The zigzag pattern on its belly doesn't change, however." since color/colour is spelled colour in other areas of the site https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/328406/Kecleon-USA-Canada-Description/post/6221572
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Musharp's typing is normal where as Lyruse's is steel fairy My Dex continue's Dex
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

Musharp's typing is normal where as Lyruse's is steel fairy My Dex continue's Dex
This one has been fixed, thank you!
499 Ice Fangs
106 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page