PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 293031

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat

QUOTE originally posted by Meu

@Luxray901: Feraligatr and Victreebel were renamed to Feraligator and Victreebell because of the lift (in XY) of the 10-letter limit. PFQ also has other deviations from Pokemon canon in the Pokedex and so on. They are not mistakes.
Just gonna slide this old quote here.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Koreanraichu's AvatarKoreanraichu
I saw they translated wrong in pokemon name. Clauncher's korean name is '완철포', not '우뎃포우'. '우뎃포우' is prounce of japanese name.
Koreanraichu (=me) Cheddar cheese burn raichu Caramel raichu Nutella custard raichu
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Figures that someone named "Koreanraichu" would notice the Korean names being wrong! I've fixed that one (but it may take up to an hour to apply). If you do happen to find any others, please let me know!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
charmander and its shinyhint with shiny charmeleon and charizard are reg7stered as red (charmeleon is normal regstered coler i think and i dont know what charizards shiny is registered as yet)
hello i have an rp called the chao garden in the other rp setup. join if you want to.
Despairsaur's AvatarDespairsaur
I'm not entierly sure if this is the right place to post this, but since it is regarding a Pokémon and the evolution information is also stated in the Pokédex... I might have missed something, but I'm pretty sure Electrike is supposed to be evolving at level 26 and not 24?
Tidal Bell

Tidal Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, blue bell that seems to faintly smell of the sea. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Lugia.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
I just noticed that Hitmonchan is listed as a Johto pokemon in the specific pokemons page. Im not sure if this was just a fluke with me or what but i thought id let someone know
× 86 / 750
13/2000 for a charm box!
Avatar original audino design, recolored by me
selocon's Avatarselocon
Evolution families are grouped together. Intentional
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Koreanraichu's AvatarKoreanraichu
greetings! I hatched zereora but it have English name only.. it's Korean name is 제라오라. (Japanese name is ゼラオラ)
cattoepicker's Avatarcattoepicker
how come vulpix/ninetails and marowak are defaultly listed as their alolan formes first instead of their natural formes. I was looking for vulpix in the dex and sorted by fire and was confused as to why it wasn't listed. The other alolans aren't listed this way.
profile pic is my art
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
It depends on the last version that you viewed. If you viewed the Alolan version last, that is what's going to be pulled up the next time you use your dex.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page