PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 282930

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by SilverVulpixmon

My pokedex is saying Pichu is Kanto pokemon #25.
Some Pokemon have been rearranged from their official Dex numbers so the entire evolution line is in the same region. This is on purpose.
that's really strange, but ok.
Foxat's AvatarFoxat
Shuckle seems to have a base Sp. Atk stat of 92 (instead of the regular 10) in the Pokedex at the moment.
Cele's AvatarCele
Sent to me by a user:

Spoiler, New Mega

You've been warned

Mega Scrafty

QUOTE originally posted by Before

"Mega Evolution fills it with the power and confidence of a leader and gives it a tougher look to show off its status."

QUOTE originally posted by After

"Mega Evolution fills it with the power and confidence of a leader which gives it a tougher look to show off its status."
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Er... The new one makes no sense though?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Cele's AvatarCele
I understand. I guess the thought process was that using "and" twice feels awkward and they were trying to correct it. It's probably best done by splitting the entry into two sentences.
colemill's Avatarcolemill
Not sure if this is the right place to put it because it is very user specific (that user being me), but I just transferred roughly 100 pokemon from my old PF1 account yet my Pokedex only acknowledges the 12 pokemon I've hatched since creating my account today. Is this intentional?
Lv. 24 — 1,724 / 1,801
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
RockDragon
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by colemill

Not sure if this is the right place to put it because it is very user specific (that user being me), but I just transferred roughly 100 pokemon from my old PF1 account yet my Pokedex only acknowledges the 12 pokemon I've hatched since creating my account today. Is this intentional?

QUOTE originally posted by Transfer Help page

- Transferred Pokémon will not count towards your Pokédex progress. Shinies will not count towards your ShinyDex.
colemill's Avatarcolemill
Thanks! I probably should have looked harder for the appropriate thread to address this, sorry about that
tomayto's Avatartomayto
This is going to sound dumb, but Victreebel is spelled wrong in the dex. It's supposed to have one L I believe. It might be an American thing though so my mistake. Oh, it's on purpose. Sorry

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page