PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Edge™ - The Final Frontier

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 616263

POLL: Should I open an art shop

Total votes: 10

You must be logged in to vote.

Dingo Blue's AvatarDingo Blue
Image made by me, for my use only
Dingo Blue; [WORKING] Arcanine Gender?; Inconspicuous Young Adult; 19 years INTP-T; Logician, extreme introvert Australian; +8 hours server time Other Information > Is autistic [high-functioning] with severe ADD - this does not excuse my actions, merely explains them in a way > Has severe social anxiety and anxiety in general - replies are likely to be put off for days in some cases while I pull myself together > Very, very inappropriate sense of humour > Spends way too much time playing videogames > Is a science nerd > Cows Xylynx Likes Some Things Too > Pokemon [goes without saying] > Warrior Cats > Fire Emblem > Spyro > Achievement Hunter/Rooster Teeth/The Slow Mo Guy > Welcome To Night Vale > Any terrestrial animal [bugs/spiders/etcetera do not count] > Xenoblade > Animating/drawing > Simulation games This bit here will probably be a directory at some point *shrug*
||Dingo’s Doodle Den || ||Artfight|| || Edge™ - The Final Frontier|| ||My Imgur [doggos and cats :0]|| ||DeviantArt||Bored?|| Avatar is a commissioned piece of my fursona
The Character of Blue Blue Unknown gender Young Adult [WORKING] Arcanine Jolly [↑ SPEED ↓ SP. ATTACK | Likes SWEET food Often lost in thought INTIMIDATE: lowers opponent's attack when first encountered [OUTSIDE BATTLE] Others are less likely to engage No held item OBSERVED MOVESET Extreme Speed Crunch Flamethrower Take Down Laser Focus

Appearance

All art is of my character: Blue. Any credit links not provided should be able to be provided upon request - they're somewhere on my laptop, I'd just need to dig them up
My own art
Xaandiir
The Character of Kyanite Kyanite [Kyan] Male Young Adult Deep Sea Vaporeon
Water/???
WATER ABSORB: user regains HP when hit by a water type move [hold item]

Artistic Observations

My own art
Made by Animela, both pixels

Physical Observations ||

An interesting variant of the common Vaporeon, this individual possesses features beneficial for speed and ambush hunting in the form of longer fins and a lighter underside. This particular specimen is estimated to stand around 1.6m tall, over 50% larger than its regular cousins, and weigh around 53kg, nearly twice that of a regular Vaporeon. This is a fairly thickset, solid built creature well suited to fight if need be. The long whiskers, one on either side of the muzzle, are hypothesised to sense minute changes in the water while swimming, though without close up examination it is hard to confirm. The three fins on the head of this Vaporeon are significantly larger than average. A growth at the end of the top fin has been observed to glow purple, though it is unsure if this is for the purpose of luring prey or for courtship displays. Possibly even territorial face offs, or an indicator of health. A fourth and fifth fin are present, located on the tail near the base of the spine. This is for better mobility while swimming. The neck ruffle is unusually small and placed lower on the neck, seemingly unused and often seen relaxed, laid flat against the curve of the body. In stand offs against other Pokemon it is flared out, used as an intimidation tactic alongside razor sharp teeth and retractable claws. The two ear fins are also observed to stick out perpendicular to the head, increasing the visible size of this individual. As mentioned this is a powerful creature, with a consistently thick tail and large paws, able to streak through water at extraordinary speeds, aided by three hydrodynamic fins along the spine. Land movement leaves something to be desired, however, often slow and cumbersome without the support of water. That said, it is not helpless outside water - it is able to swing its heavy tail around much like a club, capable of delivering knock out blows to many other Pokemon and even humans. This is a very people-friendly Pokemon though, and this particular individual can often be seen near small boats. Many people have observed this Vaporeon breaching the surface and performing a variety of acrobatics in both air and water. It is willing to accept food from humans though seems to turn its nose up most plant based foods, preferring meats. Many observations of this Pokemon relaxing fall into two frequent behaviours - grooming and sunbathing. It would make sense that the long whiskers, used to detect the environment around, would need constant cleaning to perform at peak functionality. A clean Pokemon is also a happy and healthy Pokemon. In terms of sunbathing, it very feline, often lying on its back or stretched out on dark rocks in often uncomfortable looking positions. Most of the time it looks as though it is melting and droopy. It has even been observed to climb onto boats if no rocks are in sight and lie down in front of people. Some people have even claimed to have petted this Vaporeon, reporting that it emits a purring noise when content. People have also claimed that this creature feels and looks furry but is sleek and very smooth to the touch, suggesting the presence of some sort of oil or skin secretion to give it waterresistant properties. This is currently unknown and are simply hypothesis as close-up scientific examination of this individual has never been a possibility. It is possibly a cross between stiff fur and scale-like coating. Like other Vaporeon, gills are present on this one, located under the neck ruff. When surfacing it is often heard letting out a short cough, often expelling water presumably in the lungs before it can breath air again. The similarity in structure to water molecules allows for a unique healing method - injuries will simply melt away into the water to be replaced by water molecules adapted into cells by the body. This would explain a lack of visible scarring despite frequent bumps and scratches while hunting.

Battle Observations ||

Observed Moves Water Gun // A standard forceful jet of water expelled from the mouth. Often used in displays for lucky boatgoers, much like a fountain show. Aurora Beam // Often used in sunset displays for lucky boatgoers in tandem with Water Gun. This Vaporeon will shoot the rainbow coloured beam of ice into the air toward the setting sun, often followed up by a Water Gun or physical impact that shatters the beam into multiple fragments which glitter beautifully in the sun. Acid Armour // A must have for any Vaporeon, this move allows Vaporeon to effectively melt into the water around it. Water Pulse // While seen as a standard attack, this Vaporeon has also been seen to make use of a Hydro Pump to propel itself through the water very quickly, or to shoot itself high into the air upon a column of water. Muddy Water // Seen as a standard attack. A good hunting technique when used passively in shallow water to prevent the individual from being spotted by prey. Shadow Ball // An unusual move for a wild Vaporeon given it can only be taught via TM. However, given this individual's disposition towards humans it would not be off the table to say it found this certain TM in an encounter. Or perhaps someone was feeling generous. Occasionally the Pokemon will wow boatgoers with a surprise Shadow Ball into the sky.

Xylynx

The Character of Xylynx Xylynx Unknown gender, presumed male Young Adult [ALBINO] Solynx Childish [↑ SP. ATTACK ↓ SP. DEFENCE | Likes SPICY food Often lost in thought FLASH FIRE: Powers up Fire type moves if hit by a fire move [OUTSIDE BATTLE] Immune to fire? Holds Solynxite; allows mega-evolution to occur MOVESET UNKNOWN AS OF CURRENTLY

Appearance

All art is of my character: Xylynx. The Solynx species belongs to PFQ Any credit links not provided should be able to be provided upon request - they're somewhere on my laptop, I'd just need to dig them up
Official, unedited, PFQ sprites
Mad props to gezeichnet :D
Drawn by me
Naerie makes fab art too :0
Ahhh thank you SpikedSpy <3
^Cheerio, Hajime Hinata ;D^ ^Credit^ ^Credit^ ^Credit^ ^Credit^ ^Credit^
By Fyrena c:
Cheers, Maleficent
Neato by milo.bread
This one's by ThunderMoth :D

Garrick

The Character of Xylynx [Garrick] Xylynx [Garrick] Unknown gender, presumed male Young Adult Arctic Hakamo-o
Dragon/Ice
OVERCOAT: Prevents damage from weather [hold item]

Artistic Observations

I had to drag paperclip along to help with visually conveying my observations on this Hakamo-o. We managed to catch it in a cheery, rather playful mood. Naeriie did a good job capturing the specimen mid-move. Executing a Frozen Uppercut, I believe this does well to show off this odd move.

Physical Observations ||

This Hakamo-o stands at only 100cm tall, however that is not what is odd about this particular specimen. While it does possess the usual grey colouring of the body [albeit tinted somewhat blue], the scales of this Hakamo-o are completely unique to the species. I suspect it is a 'regional variant', more suited to the colder climate of northern Sinnoh. The scales are more of a diamond shape, with hard, straight edges as opposed to the widespread heart-shaped, rounded scales. True to the climate, I would suppose, these scales are more suited to camouflage in the frozen and snowy lands I observed this specimen roaming. Perhaps the sharper edges allow for this Hakamo-o to slice through frozen snow and ice easier - this seems the most logical conclusion. Rather than the gold and grey typical of the species, this individual possesses pale, light blue scales, edged with a darker blue. The tail scale [blade?] also seems to be more blade-like, and I suspect this individual utilises its' tail to a greater degree than others of its species. The scale is comparable to that of a Houndoom, being more arrow shaped, with a razor sharp point at the end. The large scale on top of the head seems to show signs of damage - it is cracked [torn?] right down the middle, to the head itself. I managed to get close enough to the Hakamo-o to examine the scale. I suspect that it was broken in battle with another Pokemon - the splits are jagged, suggesting the bite of a long-snouted Pokemon [a member of the Gible line, perhaps?] or a rather precise strike with a blade or claw [Rampardos and Bastioden have rather fearsome spikes I wouldn't want to be on the end of; Garchomp is certainly a likely candidate here]. This damage, however, does not seem to affect the individual's health or survivability, though. I have not spent enough time observing this individual to see if the climate has any effect on regrowth of the scale. What I find most intriguing about this individual is the presence of fur alongside the typical scaly body of this reptillian species. The ears, shoulders, and back appear to be missing the ridges/protrusion you would usually find, perhaps dropping these in favour of the fur that must provide warmth to the Pokemon. I could not discern if the main body was covered in scales, or fur, though I would expect that even in this harsh climate, this Pokemon would not want to drop the protective scales, which provide the astounding defense of this line, in favour for fur. My deduction is a cross between the two, as the individual showed no signs of being slowed down by the cold, whereas I was wrapped up in thick jackets and pants. I'm willing to guess that the body is covered in short, thick, fine fur, with scales covering this vulnerable skin - this would keep the individual looking like the others of its species, but also explain why it can roam around in snow and ice unhindered. What I found most unnerving were the eyes of this creature. They were far from the red pupil and white iris typical of the Kommo-o species, instead being green. The iris a gorgeous, gorgeous green, with the pupil an equally beautiful shade of darker green, comparable to leaves in the height of spring. That light of ferocity was present, and I found myself retreating into my shelter when I could have sworn it was looking directly at me, even through the thick bush I was sheltering in. But there was also a spark of intelligence clear in those eyes. If it saw me [and I'm certain it did!], it definitely had no intention of challenging me to a battle [which I am immensely grateful for].

Battle Observations ||

I was quite surprised when I first observed this Pokemon in battle. Its challenges, though similar in spirit with those of the Kommo-o found in Alola, was...tactical. Rather than going with the tactic of deafening the opponent, this individual rattled its scales. While this did still reach impressive decibels, I believe it to be more of an intimidation tactic. In battle, I observed many different 'moves', including those that should not be learnable by this Pokemon, as well as attacks that did not fit into any official move description. The moves observed sit outside league rules of four moves per Pokemon, unsurprisingly. I am sure there are more moves this individual can use. Observed Moves Frozen Uppercut // The Sky Uppercut used by this Pokemon had a frozen addition to it, something I would suspect as a manifestation of Ice Punch. Executed with perfect Hakamo-o precision, my observation of this move ended with the opponent [a Floatzel] being frozen. So it would appear this Pokemon has learned to use the environment to its advantage, and has [un?]naturally learned how to use the move Ice Punch. Combined with Sky Uppercut, I have dubbed this move 'Frozen Uppercut'. Dragon Claw // I have noticed anything 'off' about this move. The individual executes it like those back in Alola. Bide // Nothing notable about this move has been observed. Protect // Nothing notable about this move has been observed. Frost Breath // Surely an environmental adaptation, this individual seems to have forcibly learned how to use the move Frost Breath. I am not overly surprised at this interesting feat, given all previous observations. Ice Fang // Similar to Frost Breath, given previous observations I was not broken to see this move used by the Hakamo-o. It seems to be an environmental adaptation of the move Dragon Fang, which I have yet to see used by this individual. Dragon Dance // This Hakamo-o seems to use Dragon Dance even outside battle, leading me to believe that it enjoys 'dancing'. I imagine that it has perhaps had contact with humans, and I would not call it a stretch to say that this intelligent being has made its own observations of our kind.

Rocky

MOVESET ROCK THROW; 50 power | 90% accuracy | 15PP FIRE FANG; 65 power | 95% accuracy | 15PP CRUNCH; 80 power | 100% accuracy | 15PP ROAR; -- power | -- accuracy | 32PP

Appearance

Made by Kodiyak <3 I'd say I look pretty dangerous :0 'course, you can't steal my look D:<
Made by Miasaurus <3 I paid $10USD for this pretty rad drawing of myself :3
Näerie did this one for me :D
Thanks Kattibei :0
Alright. So I'm considering a username change again. My first one (name will not be disclosed for reasons) was because I was being harrassed on other sites since I used the same username across nearly everything. Currently, only one site (that I'm not even active on anymore) uses that name still. Obviously, since I used that name, I didn't want this group of people to come and bother me here. Y'know, even though the staff here are and were better than the staff on some of those other sites. I swear, some places it was just "it's the internet, get over it/ignore it". Like, no, I shouldn't have to deal with these people harrassing and stalking me because you can't do your job, thank you very much. I was seriously worried though at the time, because they [people bothering me] had given proof to me that they actually knew where I lived despite me not readily putting that information online. Seriously, FaceBook was the only place that had my suburb on display. No site had my full address. Yeah, I'd say that's reason to worry. And I'll say this: where I was living at the time was super dodgy. High crime rates [had our car firebombed and another broken into], drug and alcohol addicts, y'know, dodgy happenings. It wasn't just my suburb too, but the neighbouring suburbs as well. I did indeed report to the police, though the local police station was meh and said they couldn't really do much. I'll just say that I legitimately started sleeping with my recurve bow and arrows right next to my bed out of fright. I may not have been able to fire at people, but arrows are sharp and bow string bloody hurts no matter how you use it. Sounds horrible and cruel, but hey, I was legitimately terrified. So...Deltastorm has been my name for two years? Nearly two years? Early 2015/late 2014? I can't remember at this point xP However, 'Deltastorm' is not exactly an...accurate representation of my online presence anymore. In the past approximately 8-10 months I've settled on a more 'unique' name. My art is created under a different name, I do some [minor] voice acting under this different name, and this name is more stand-alone rather than being inspired by a fandom. Even better, I'm going to change my real name sometime early next year. I have my reasons, but I'll be dropping my middle name and changing my last name to that of my deceased mother. I'm not going into reasons why, but hey, would you call that irony? Coincidence actually but eh, amusing to me Long story short: 'Deltastorm' doesn't really represent me anymore, so I'm considering [and will most likely go through with] a name change application. Also, name change in real life too come December/January.
When I'm salty, I'm at least classy
Who are you subscriber? I'm wondering if it's interesting enough to another person to have pre-established characters for use in a roleplay. What I mean is that we work together to create characters that already have deep connections with each other, rather than having every single character go in to an RP blind and not really having a feel for other characters. EG. UserA and UserB have made characters Blah and Derp. They decide only to use Blah and Derp together in RPs, rather than seperate, as their backstories kinda need the other in order to make sense. Let's say UserA and UserB have decided that Blah and Derp are in a relationship together [mates, boyfriend/girlfriend, whatever word for the universe]. So, if they both decide to join the same RP, they can use Blah and Derp and already have well developed interactions between characters of different users. I dunno if I really explained it all that well :p

Also, my hair is becoming more and more anime every day (WARNING: UGLY MUG AHEAD)

UGLY MUG No, seriously, half of my fringe falls over my face while the other half politely sits off to the side like I tell it to. This was also a good hair day for me. I only got it shaved off four weeks ago and it grew back that long already. It's longer than when I cut it And don't even tell me to run a brush/comb through it - that makes it fluffy and poofy. I nearly couldn't have my passport photo taken/used because my dad demanded I brush my hair. My hair kinda took up all the free space, and then some. My passport photo is literally just my face in the middle of hair. And thus, the reasoning behind why I am a lion and usually chose to portray myself as such, plus the big over-the-top anime hair on my 'sonas :p
Xylynx rants about stuff. And Xylynx You know what rustles my jimmies? How picky I am about buying art, even if it's free. I have very strict ideas of what is 'good art' and what is 'bad art'. I'm not going to delve into this since it might offend people because people are so easily offended these days. I love cartoony and realistic styles, but I hate bodies being disproportionate (I draw heads far too large xD), which a lot of people include in their 'style'. Cool, good on you for having a somewhatish unique style that may or may not be recognisable, but I don't like it. I can't explain why I don't like seeing character's hands really big, or legs super long or whatnot. The only thing 'big' about most of my personas is their hair, because my own stupid hair is actually a really big part of my real life persona and I'm pretty much recognisable for it because I refuse to comb and tame this mass of hair. Fun Fact: Last year I had so much hair I dyed it yellow and gelled it up and came to school as a Super Saiyan. Needless to say, the teachers were offended because 'all spiked up' is apparently an offensive hair style, which are banned at my school. My sport teacher thought it would be pretty cool to hang me from a harness from the gym roof and throw basketballs at people while yelling. He watched Dragonball apparently. Fun Fact: Last year I also still has so much hair that I dyed it yellow again and gelled half of it up and out and came to school as Cloud [FF7] for a free dress day. This was also offensive apparently. At least ONE teacher thought it was actually pretty cool. People were mostly confused because they couldn't understand how I got my hair to stick up like it did. Linearts really bother me. Like yeah cool if you have the artistic talent of a mushroom then you probably jump for joy that you don't have to draw that superkewledgy wolf OC yourself. Good on you for finding ways around your mushroom-talent. But linearts don't really leave much space for personalisation. Maybe your superkewledgy wolf OC wears an edgy™ skull necklace and has four tails and has the skull of a dragon on their head plus a superedgy™™ birthmark/scar/suspicious lump in the shape of Chuck Norris' fist punching a caterpillar. GONNA BE HARD TO FIND LINEART OF THAT HUH? It could just be me because I'm fussy, but using linearts over and over again constantly just screams at me. It doesn't scream anything specific, just at me. Make a dynamic pose for your superedgy™™ OC that reflects them, rather than a boring old 'stand and display pattern'. Sure, you may be blegh with art, but no way to get better than to constantly practice, hmm? What is my accent? I don't know, because it sure as heck ain't the Australian it should be. I've been asked where I'm from so many times, and it most often ends with surprise and confusion when I respond with 'Perth' [Western Australia's capital city]. I have had to pull out ID to prove I'm Australian. I have been asked if I come from South Africa. Of all places! I am white, white as milk [well, maybe a tad tanned because I'm actually spending more time outdoors, but still]. I am short, have freckles everywhere [and green eyes thank you for noticing], and all round have little to no resemblance to the typical South African. No, I'm not American either despite apparently sounding like it. Nope, I don't come from England either. Sweden is way off mark, how did you get Swedish from my accent? New Zealand! Well...you're closeish. But no, I am not a green-hill sheep dude with earthquakes. Can people please just believe me when I say I'm Australian? I don't even know where I got this ridiculous accent of mine from. Tempted just to record myself saying a few things and ask opinions :p I don't know, I'm kinda bored now and should really wash the truffle-stink off me. Blegh. Expensive mushrooms smell bad, even when fresh.
People complaining about Genetically Modified Organisms bother me because the large majority of people I've met who are against it actually don't understand the concept of it. Claiming that GMO is unnatural is a lump of rubbish. You're basically saying that breeding a Rottweiler and a German Shepherd is unnatural. The resulting offspring are, technically, a genetic modification of the original organism. Hybridisation is genetic modification. "But it's detrimental to my health because it's GMO!" scream thousands of badly educated adults and children. No. There is absolutely no problem with genetic modification. All you are doing is changing the gene sequence in the DNA of, let's say wheat because I know a lot about it considering I live close to WA's wheatbelt and have done a lot of research on wheat for projects. Because Australia is such a horrible place, plants die if they're not used to our warmer temperatures [that mediterranean mumbo-jumbo is garbage, it's hot hot potot in summer]. So, our wheat is more resistant to drought. How did we get that? GENETIC MODIFICATION OH LORD MY EYES I'LL DIE FROM EATING BREAD NOW You take a high-yield species of wheat, and a drought-tolerant species of wheat. Take the genetic material that provides the information for drought tolerance from the DT species, and put it in the HY species. Hey presto, now your plant uses less water for the same effect, just because you swapped genes around. Oooooh, scary and unnatural. Did you know that a mutation is a genetic modification? Yes, heterochromia, for example, is a mutation. Genetic modification involves the mutation, insertion, or deletion of genes. So, those pretty different coloured eyes? Super unhealthy and cause tumours because you think GMO is unsafe. Guess what? You're a genetically modified organism! Oh, or red hair! That's right, you're a GMO too! Red hair is a mutation on the 16th [might be the 14th, I can't remember] chromosome, causing it to produce more of a certain protein. This protein obviously causes the red colouring :p To top off my human GMO list: blue eyes! Yep, scientific studies show that blue eyes occured as a mutation some thousands of years ago. It's a mutation that results in an increased protein production for that pretty blue colour that makes gorgeous eyed dogs and cats. Seriously. GMO is a good thing. It allows for hardier organisms, which means more food can be produced. Just look at a Belgian Blue. Imagine if an Angus [a more common beef cow, in Australia at least] managed to mutate that double muscling. That is an impressive increase in edible yield. That's good, no? To feed the world?
I have a dog. She is a very lovely dog that can jump just about any fence. If she can't jump it, then she'll climb it. No, seriously, she does. We had her in a gazebo-type of kennel with the only 'free space' about 3 metres high, between the top of the gate and the roof. Bloody dog jumped and climbed up over and through this damn gap and sat on the doorstep saying 'aren't I great? I managed to get out!' Blasted thing never sits still [she is still very young though, I think 15 months?] and has to chase everything, but five months of training still hasn't resulted in her bringing back the damn ball when I throw it. She chews on everything too. She chewed her way out of a wooden cage-thing we made for her. She chewed through bloody wood. She also tried chewing through tin, but quickly discovered that was bad when we had to take her to the vet at like, three in the morning. Damn thing is a rescue dog too, so I'm not surprised she has separation anxiety. But since we got her [September last year] nothing I've done has made it any better. If anything, it even worse. She yelps and whines and complains when I leave the property and go down the street. She yelps and whines and complains when I go inside even for three seconds. She hunts though. She hunts frogs and tadpoles when I take her to one of the nearby parks. It's actually really annoying because when she hears the fountain in the middle of the lake she takes off and pretty much pulls my arm out of its socket because she's a strong little mutt. Apparently it's 'disruptive to other park goers' to let her splash around in the shallows, while still on a lead. It's not like anyone actually goes near the lake anyway, unless they're hunting Pokemon and Pokestops, because most people just take their kids to the playground on the other side of the park. She's a very gentle dog too, as long as you're a small child. If not, well prepare for 25kg of pure excitement to try and give you a kiss on the cheek because she loves licking people's faces to say hello. And leaning against your legs then rolling onto her side. It's annoying, really. She's such a suck up. Small children are like, her favourite thing ever [other than me, a certain chew toy, and a pink blanket]. She runs up to them, obviously looking scary because she's a very well-muscled dog with a run that's more like leap-leap-leap-leap. Then she skids to a stop and rolls onto her back in front of the child. The kids at the park love her when I bring her down to try and teach her to bring the ball back. The kids at the school down the road also love her and pat her over the fence. She's such a people-dog. One of my favourite interactions between her and another dog is with my nanna's dog, who's probably about 12 or 13 years old? She got so excited to see her that she ran over and jumped over the poor old dog. Straight over the top. Poor old dog decided she didn't want to be around this hyperactive puppy and hobbled off to sit on her bed xD They're pretty great friends though, and my dog'll often sit next to her or curl up beside her. Poor old dog sleeps with her head on top of mine's shoulders when she gets the chance. It's very adorable c: And guess what? My lovey-dovey, child-loving, super happy ball of energetic excitement is a staffy. Yep, a staffordshire bull terrier. She does have a bit of kelpie mixed in [thus the super-energy mode], though other than her height and muzzle shape she's clearly a staffy. Yep. A vicious staffy. She has only ever bitten someone once. And that was an eight year old child [who clearly knew better, as I was told] who was physically hurting her [I don't know what they were doing]. I mean, if someone was hurting you, you'd lash out in retaliation, right? She's such a friendly dog, she doesn't even bite while playing. The provoked 'attack' was what caused her to have to be rehomed [which is how I got her]. Yes, a vicious staffy that tears animals limb from limb and attacks people is my pet. Alright, I'm done. I just really wanted to talk about my dog somewhere c: Plus why not share her with my more than one subscriber now? Yes, she posed for that photo, and about 17 others xD

Pages: 123··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page