PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2930313233343536

QueenDiancie's AvatarQueenDiancie
Heya! My fields are mostly S+S whilst there are some that are random. I hoard Diance and Arceus although i dont have any arceus yet.
Go Team Breakneck Blitz! -> Score: 0
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,497,533
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 100 — +8,492,788
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Avatar by TikiKat, for my use only
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Howdy! My name is Moony and the majority of my fields are S+S! The only things that aren't S+S are my free and breeding fields I believe. I'll click in what's ever in your party, because I don't believe in 1:1 clicks XP I will take in any unwanted Pokemon if I have the field space. C:
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association Official Announcement
Cheers everyone! The last update of the Member's Post was last month in June. Please log in to your MCA Panel account, update your field numbers and type, as well as any other information, before the 1st of August when I will be taking an updated version from the Staff side of the MCA Panel and posting it to the Member's Post! As a reminder, we DO have a Staff Run Discord where members of the SCA, MCA and PFQ Click Group (as well as a surprise NEW Clan coming!) are located. This link can be found in your Welcome PM as well as the first page of the Clan. Please remember that you should not post here until you have gotten a Welcome PM from one of the Clan Supervisors indicating that you have been added to the MCA Panel and welcomed into the membership! Addendum: Eltafez updated the MCA Panel for us a while back and this is the new link. Through this link is where you will want to update your information: NEW MCA Panel Link
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Sir Quackie's AvatarSir Quackie
Hello! I am Hetus and I usually don't click someone until they get rus :3 I manage about 40k-50k clicks on average and also a great rus chaser, so it is always fun when you have rus ;)
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
PFP made bymøffkat
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
About the Farmer: I'm a daily rus hunter who likes full fields, preferably one berry flavor per field. I'm willing to click anyone who hunts rus regardless of what their fields look like, though! I try to reduce the amount of fields I have constantly, and any mons that need leveling are sorted and stacked as well as I can manage. (Excluding free and uft fields.) Currently 800~ sorted mons!
I have a mass/rus clicklist! Feel free to pm me if you want to be on it, I need to add more people to it. I do have ADHD, however, so I may not be able to return clickbacks 100% on busier days. (actual clicklist currently a WIP, feel free to ask to be on it!) clicklist atm
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Hello! I'm Zach. I'm 19, and I'm in college for graphic design right now! I'm also a hobbyiest furry artist who loves Pokemon! I hoard quiet nautre Pokemon, if you ever wanna toss me any unwanted :P Right now, my fields are around 2,500, mostly S&S Pokemon! My wishforge fields aren't always stacked. I try to mass click at least Peachi's fields daily, but sometimes make it along to RedCydranth and Shazi's fields as well. I try to hunt pokerus when I need wishforge evolutions as well!
credits
🌈 Coding @Colorful 🌈 Header Image @_Cutgut

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
rxbel's Avatarrxbel
Hello, I'm rxbel and I prefer clicking fields that are S&S. My fields are also S&S, I don't have a lot of pokemon yet as I've only recently started playing pfq! I'm not sure what else to put here so here's my click-list

Click-lists

Primary List

Click on the link above for easier access to the users listed belows fields

~ Hover over the names for no. Pokemon in their fields! ~ Every person on this list has S&S fields
  • Scorpyia
    8,000+
  • Shazi
    5,000+
  • Peachi
  • krookodilehunter
    3,000+
  • Eltafez
    2,500+
  • ÉrrähM
    5,000+
  • Meu
    8,000+

Please click & feed my babies:

Egg Cave

Jorybear's AvatarJorybear
Fields I'm new to PFQ so I don't have that many Pokemon in my fields. All fields are sorted one berry per field, but I don't stack them because I have stacking CSS. Clicking Preferences I don't have a clicklist, but I do enjoy mass clicking. Sometimes I do this randomly, sometimes I hunt 'rus. I'm looking forward to clicking through MCA fields now that I'm here. :D I prefer one berry field sorting, but sometimes have the patience for multiple berry fields. Hoards & Hunts Currently hoarding: Deerling & Wooloo No hunts planned right now since I don't have a shiny radar.
Jorybear • she/they My shop for RTEs, items, gem swaps, and more!
Kyozoku's AvatarKyozoku
Just an update, I am up over 3k Pokemon in my fields now.
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï

QUOTE originally posted by Bo-mi

Hello I'm Bakugo I'm a near daily clicker, active hunter and player. I try and be on a minimum of 6 days a week and strive to get 100k interactions minimum a day, although sometimes due to my mental health I hardly get 5 interactions in. Daily Click List: Need to tweek, will add it eventually
  • Intro
  • MCL
As an update i suppose, I'm Bo-mi (보미) I'm a near daily clicker, active hunter and player. I try and be on a minimum of 6 days a week and strive to get 100k interactions minimum a day, although sometimes due to my mental health I hardly get 5 interactions in. My fields are always a mess, I currently have 1.5k pokemon in total, though I do dump my fields every few days when my fodder fields get full ;w; I take a record of all my special hatches daily as of this year if anyone is interested in following that feel free to PM me.
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x

Pages: 123··· 2930313233343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page