PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123456··· 343536

Disasterrific's AvatarDisasterrific
Hai I am Diz. I have a lot of Snorlax and quite a bit of Girafarig and... other... things. I don't have as much time to mass click as I would like to nowadays but when I go for it I really go for it -determined face- I'll make this pretty one day :3
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
will impove, mostly just reserving post for now. Hiya!! I'm Sunne or Azzy, whichever you know me as. I'm your friendly Typhlotump clicking addict. Like for real, I spend 98% of my time online massclicking, it seems. ~2000 "double S+S" Pokes (Or sorted; I hoard sweet and spicy mons so it's not 5/6) except for specials/scours, holding, and UFT fields.

Main Click List

S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 220
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
xGalaxyCatt's AvatarxGalaxyCatt
Hey guys~ I'm xGalaxyCatt, though you can just call me Galaxy! I've been a member of PFQ since October 2016, though I was around on PF1 way back when. My field preference is Single Berry Stacked. I have roughly 1100 pokemon in single stack fields, sorted by berry, except for a few fields in the front and breeding pairs in the back. ~The number of pokemon will vary as I work on gem hunts~ I mass click when I'm able to and I don't mind if you shoot me a nice PM asking to be placed on my secondary click list. (Note: This does not mean you will always receive a mass click. I have a job and get exhausted easily.)

Primary Click List

Secondary Click List

★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★ Avatar Credit
Avatar drawn by Shazi for my use only!
Art By Shazi for use of MCA Click Challenge Participants only
The MCA
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak

Hello!

I'm Kodiak, your friendly neighborhood Spiderman Rockruff. I live in the PST, so I'm (usually) 8 hours behind the Server's time, unless it is Daylight Savings Time.

Clicking Habits

I tend to prefer to click S+S fields, but I'll go through Sorted fields if I'm chasing the elusive Pokerus or if they are RTE fields!

My Field Style

My fields are mainly S+S, but my RTE fields are Sorted and I appreciate any clicks given to them. I currently have 1,276 S+S and 856 Sorted Pokemon. Any fields titled Shiny/Albino or Breeding Pairs UFT are Random, and thus do not require clicks. You're a dedicated Mass-Clicker if you do though... there's quite a few fields!

Mass-Clicking List

Since I am trying my hand at Melan Hunting, I need quite a bit of IP... so I'll gladly add anyone with S+S or Sorted fields to my list! Just shoot me a PM and I'll add you.
  • S+S
  • Sorted
YuukitexasaswangannadorNone
1,400+3,900+5,900+# Pokemon
NoneNoneNoneNone
# Pokemon# Pokemon# Pokemon# Pokemon
Muff PizzaNoneNoneNone
1,500+# Pokemon# Pokemon# Pokemon
NoneNoneNoneNone
NoneNoneNoneNone
BayouBird's AvatarBayouBird

Hello All!

You can call me Bayou :) I'm an adult, who has enjoyed pokemon since I used to play the original red and blue on my grey "brick" of a Gameboy, and as such, I don't always have time to mass click every day. I don't have set hours and am usually on here and there multiple times throughout the day. My fields are mostly S + S, with the exception of a few that are simply stacked, and a field of spread out pokemon that are UFT. I prefer S + S fields, but I'll click whatever if I'm 'Rus hunting. My click list is a group of users with a high amount of pokemon to click. I use them when shiny hunting, or it's an event. The list isn't in any particular order, and If you'd like to be added, just send a PM. You should be aware, I might not get to you every day, I might not even get through one person if it's been a busy day IRL. ~*~
Image taken from Bulbapedia
Avatar and Journal Icon used with permission from Sofipropp
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
Hello~
About me I am BananaLizard, the resident Geckotithe! I have been a member of PFQ since.. uhhh.. well a long time. I have been a member of the art staff since sometime late in 2016. I do lots of melan hunts (if I'm not doing a melan hunt, I'm probably trying to level things haha). and because of that I have lots of pokemon to click. I try to keep my list of clickable, stacked pokemon above 5k, though if I do a mass evolution, sometimes it drops below. I do have a few fields of clickable pokemon that are not stacked, but they're far and few between~ Clicking Habits When I click, I usually use Suriya's Mass Click List of Doom, but if I'm only trying to click for a few eggs, I click myself and Eltafez. Hoarding (or not) I don't hoard anything persay, other than shinies, albinos and melans, but I have a lot of pokemon for wishforge. In fact all my sorted fields are basically my wishforge fields! Anyway, that's enough about me, if you want to know more, I am only a PM away. I may come back and tidy this up more.. but I'm just not great with this kind of thing. xD
Geckolithe head modified from official Pokemon Shuffle Growlithe image by me. Not Free to use.
Hello! My name is Sabah (Blazynx) and I joined last December. So far, its been great. I am in middle school, but I am still kinda busy

Who I click

Well, I tend to click people with many pokemon and have S&S fields. Right now, I am planning to mass-click those who PM me or the staff Just hit me up if you would like me to click you!

My Fields

I have 637 pokemon. They are S&S. I don't really hoard anything save those that I shiny hunt!
Came back from yet another hiatus, sorry if I left anyone hanging uwu Started playing Genshin recently! If anyone is interested in chatting/playing with me, I take casual PMs, and I can send you my UID EDITED ON: 12/22/2021
Ryujin73's AvatarRyujin73
Hello to everyone! ^_^ About Me I am known as Ryujin73 (Formally PantherKing73, you can still call me Panther if you'd like), or Ryujin for short. I'm pretty much a White Vampire Lucario / Dragon-Cat who dreams of becoming a true Dragon Master like those before me. I'm not much of a Shiny Hunter yet, but I do pretty much Gem Hunt for badges.

Clicking Habits

I usually prefer S+S fields and of course Sorted Fields so that I can evolve, level up, or hatch eggs faster. I normally click my own fields first (I'm pretty sure most of us do if not all of us :P) Thanks to the Auto-Stacker Code, it makes my job a lot easier. Even if you got messy fields, as long as it's single-berry, I'll still click if I feels like it.

Who I Click

I have a list that I click in no particular order. 1) Allethiaa 2) Lunaress 3) Balache404 4) Primaesthetics 5) Darkstaria37 6) Suriya 7) Who could this be?.. I'll have to find out...

What I Hoard

Dragon Types of any kind! I also collect Spicy-Prefered Pokemon of the following right now Lucario Gardevoir (Female) Flygon Lopunny Gallade Zoroark Metagross Altaria

Wanna be on my Daily Click List?

If you meet the Clicking Habits requirements, then shoot me a PM and I'll add you to my Daily Click List! I'm always willing to help as much as I can!
Oh wait, there's more!

How many do I have in my fields?

This will be updated definately, but I currently have: 2500+ Pokemon! One thing I failed to mention. I sometimes have more, but they are usually messy ATM and are not worthy of Mass-Clicking. So I have them in hidden fields until such time.

The Darkness Within Story

Check out my Story! :3
Avatar by Naerie for my use only. Template
For my use only!
, and Story Banner created by Galleon
Sunshine22's AvatarSunshine22
Hello c: I'm Sunshine22 (or Sunshine or Sun) and I joined a few years ago but I only played for a week before leaving... and now I'm back. xD Fields: After the 2 UFT fields, I've got 2900+ stacked and sorted by berry. I'm in the process of moving my stacks to the centre of the screen rather than having them in the corner for a bit more convenience when clicking. The rest of my fields (except for "FREE") are sorted into 5/6 berry piles Clicking: I typically click an hour or two before reset because that's the most convenient time for me. It causes me to panic like crazy though when it's 23:59 server time and I haven't finished clicking. I prioritize clicking back those who I've received clicks from before mass clicking those with S+S fields. Massclick List: 1. Those who mass clicked me. 2. Users listed under Tier 5 in "Suriya's Mass Click Challenge of d00m!" PM me if you want to be added to the mass click list. :3 You'd be put below 1. but before 2. on the list. I typically don't finish clicking all the users for 2. but I do finish 1. so you'd have a pretty good chance of being mass clicked if you're put right after. cx
We've got S/A pokemon, breeding pairs, custom S/A hunts, gem hunts, box hunts, and more!
Avatar made by the awesome artist KitKatWitch
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Howdy~ I'm Entei and I hoard Enteis, my favorite pokemon is Entei, I have too many Enteis, please dear Arceus save me from all these Enteis... I've been stuck on this site since 2011 on PF1, although I didn't really get into it until I came to PFQ, I was too busy causing chaos on other sites. I'm pretty busy working and finishing my last semester of high school right now, so my clicking patterns are pretty sporadic, but I only ever click S&S fields.
coding & icon: by me
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 16739 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon

Pages: 123456··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page