PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 30313233343536

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Mass Click Association Official Update
Hello! As a reminder... Your MCA Panel login name should reflect the name that you have here on site. For several people this means that your PFQ Username change has caused your MCA Panel username to reflect a past username. Unfortunately you are not able to edit your own username on the MCA Panel. HOWEVER if you need a name update, please feel free to contact me via the Discord in the Clan Triad server for #personal-detail-changes to have it updated OR if you are not a member of the Discord [it is not required] please feel free to send me a PM here on site to have your username for your MCA Panel login corrected. Having the right username on the MCA Panel allows the Member's post to reflect the right username with your link to your fields [please note that this link doesn't need updated as we ask for your ID code on joining the MCA for this reason]. Please remember that any updates to your field numbers and such, as well as adding/removing or editing where your Journal link is can be edited from the Member's Portal of the MCA Panel and should not be posted to the thread for an update as this is spam. I will be making a very strong effort to keep the Member's Post updated at least once a week, if not every two weeks as previously posted. If you want to remain in the "Active" column, please login to the MCA Panel every once in a while, preferably every couple of weeks. :)
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 82 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
DØNTMINEIT's AvatarDØNTMINEIT
Hi I'm Dontie, and I really like pokemon! Which is a common thing around here, I assume. My fields are S+S, and I'm planning on compiling a mass click list soon :D
Dusk Stone

Dusk Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A strange stone that seems to completely absorb light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 100 — +169,278
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
GhostGrass
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Hi! I'm Spoopz! I have 2 braincells and a new hyperfixation every other week My fields r a mix of mostly S&S, and sorted, with some random daily click list: WIP sowee <:3 pm me if u want to be on it though
SamiPiplup's AvatarSamiPiplup
Sami's Intro
I'm Sami! I'm 17, I use any pronouns, and I live in the US! Check out my journal for more info on me! Some of my fields are sorted by berry preference, but many are just random. I'm under central standard time, so for me reset happens at 6:00 PM. I try to click back! I don't always do it equally but I try to balance things out at least somewhat. My highest priority fields are the 'Need Evos' fields, followed by the 'My Faves' and 'Pillary Ruins' fields. If you want to mass click but aren't sure if you'll have time for everything, try those fields first! Thanks for reading!
coding
crazycatpup's Avatarcrazycatpup
Hello, Im crazycatpup. I'm a dragon collector and trying to reach a goal of having every melan dragon on site :) My fields are all stacked and sorted. with almost 4000 to click. I don't really have a current click list. I tend to just click lots of the bigger fields at random :)
Ground Zero's AvatarGround Zero

💥 Hello, I'm Ground Zero! 💥

Most of my Pokemon are RTE, but the ones that need clicking are my WF Fields. These fields are S&S and located after my WT/Free and UFS Fields. The RTE fields are after my Breeding Pairs fields, and are not sorted by Berry/Flavour but are stacked. Unless you feel like it, don't click them. ^^ Because I sell RTEs and am saving up IP points to return to my Mudkip hunt, I (Edit: February 12, 2021) have 3.9k Pokemon in my Fields, as of today! Fret not (I guess?), with each Type Race I get more Pokemon to stash, hee hee. I usually sort the Pokemon in my WF fields once every two or three days, so my WF Field quantity changes frequently. The amount I have can be seen on my Trainer card, at the top row. It is written as # WF Fields as of DATE beside the total of Pokemon I have (e.g.: 4.9k), which is manually updated once a week, or so. I write and play games lots and thus usually do not make time to mass-click people back, but if you decide to feed my Pokemon and reeeeally need yours to be fed, you are welcome to PM me! I don't have a click list. ^^

💥 Thank you, and happy clicking! 💥

Avatar: Bakugou Katsuki (My Hero Academia) manga image.
Name: Julie Age: 20+; I'm stingy when it comes to sharing age exactly... Gender: Whatever I feel like today (aka Genderfluid); I use she/her & he/him pronouns, I'm okay with they/them pronouns until you get to know me better Personal Hobbies:writing, drawing, reading; I do have a full list of this on journal if you're willing to read it... Other: - Autistic, Anxiety, Depression - sometimes not active here due to in real life situations begging me for my attention (I need to get myself back into the real world anyways, hahaha...) - be prepared to see me with a ton of lists... I sort of have a knack for wanting organization - expect a lot of details/explanatory text - if anything, I know how confusing it can be for some folks with the basic rundown and for that reason, I might give you just enough for one person to understand and maybe a little too much for another (apologizes for that but... maybe I try to be universally helpful for others) - still pretty shy around here so expect a bit of a long wait for responses and replies -my boundaries are a bit active here for me as well so...

Hoardered/Collected Pokemon

For the time of this post, I've been into collecting the following in their own separate fields: - Riolu/Lucario/Mega Lucario (some of them are actually in the OCs Fields and maybe those for Deceitful Auras (fanfic in works I'm developing) - Vivilion, Alcremie, and Maravol => for checklist purposes

Field Preferences

TL;DR - Random Styled sorting method of my fields is applied to Arcadia Fields Mixture of sorted somewhat and scattered like crazy random; I sometimes try to sort them but mostly put them based on preferred flavor or if they're a specific species/nickname (ex. fields for Flabebe and family, Alcremie, and the two bugs with many variants).

Clickback Policy

- Please don't click one/two members of party otherwise I would not clickback from past experiences (and I always felt like that would be absolutely rude to another player) - I click you back 1:1 if you sent 3-5 clicks. (self explanatory, but if you send 3 - I send you 3) - I also click you back 1:1 if you do the full six; however, that can be determined by my energy level at that moment and/or if you have an incomplete party (so basically any one with less than six that has given me 6 can be given a random amount above 6 just like another player that has a full party of 6 whose also given 6 clicks)

Regular Clicking Policy

At the start of each day, I try to do party PKMN first. On the rare occasion I do go for their fields but again - it's very rare instance as that is only for post-maxed out egg timer LVL and/or leveling out the amount of clicks made to where its equal/more than received. I sort of try to avoid Wondertrading/UFT fields, but sometimes I do those. I have given up on PKRS hunting as luck is not willing to help. Not only that, but PKRS hunts have been more stress inducing than successful.

Clicklists

Most of my clicklists are just the main two that are part of the site: Clickback & Online Users. I do have use out of the V.I.P List, but have been restricting it to friends only. I don't mind adding a few new faces to it, but I do request for those to talk with me via PMs or just getting to know me a bit more beforehand...
  • About
  • Persona
  • Links
  • Credits/PFP
Julie • 20+ • she/her + he/him • • Genderfluid + AroSpec. Ace • ASD
Just a nerd that loves Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, and art in general. Always got my nose in a book... Favorites:
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 44 — 2,714 / 5,895
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FightingSteel
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Pride Banner made by EeveeBailey (F2U at URL) Avatar: Freepik User: kjpargeter
WereMorta's AvatarWereMorta
Hi, I'm Morta! I don't have a click list, I just click big fields randomly. I enjoy collecting pink shiny Pokemon and extra Mews (my fave <3).
Avatar art by Zeaott226 on DeviantArt
cerauno's Avatarcerauno
hiya, i'm cerauno! i don't have a clicklist yet (or a cool format for my post :/ ) i have 1100+ pokemon in s+s fields (save for three or four display fields)! pm me if you'd like to be on my clicklist! :D
Sapphyre's AvatarSapphyre
Hello!

• I'm Sapphire!

I play this game more than I should and average just under 50k interactions on normal days. I currently have 4k~ Pokemon in my fields (I just released like 2k lol) My Wish fields are stacked, but not sorted. My fields labeled with Berry Type are S+S I do have a click list, just not a complied one. I just use the VIP option.

template coded by WaterWølf600 | free to use
Sapphyre • She/Her • 22
/ ??? Lake Summons
Background | Code | Forum Icon | Avatar made by MochaFox

Pages: 123··· 30313233343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page