PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2829303132··· 343536

Emily Jones's AvatarEmily Jones

Hello fellow Mass Clickers!

I currently have about 2,000 clickable pokemon, but I plan for that number to go up. I'm mainly creating a ton of wishforge fields so I can eventually get all 18 wishalloy badges. I also have some other S+S, Sorted, and Random fields. Wish me luck! ;)

My Mass Click List

Dusky Peculiar Scorpyia Sei Lirissea Feel free to PM me if you'd like to be added onto this list!)I prefer mostly S+S fields)
made by Suría
made by Chary
made by MochaFox
Credits!
Signature credits can be found in my About Me!
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Mass Click Association
Hi there everyone! Given all that's been going on in the world a lot of is have been stuck inside and for quite a few of us, bored out of our minds. So to that end we're going to be holding a mass click week! It's very simple, from Midnight sunday the 17th server time (reset as we more commonly know it as) you have 1 week to get 50,000 clicks. All of those who hit that 50k (with screenshots from your interactions page to show us you did indeed hit that number) will be given a prize the following monday. These prizes will be a random shiny from either myself or suriya
499 Ice Fangs
106 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Jena's AvatarJena
Hello, friends! My name is Jena and I've been around on Pokefarm for a few years now. I use MCA frequently, especially during MCW, so I figured I'd go ahead and join, myself! As of posting, I currently have a little over 1.6k Pokemon to click through. My fields are mostly stacked and sorted, with the exception of my UFT field, pairings fields, Vivillon Showcase field, and Free field but in total, that's only 8 out of my (currently) 51 total clickable fields.
Free to use Pokemon Lineart! Check out my thread Here! Avatar by Simonetry, Signature art by Stelmaria
Elmani's AvatarElmani

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

Mass Click Association
Hi there everyone! Given all that's been going on in the world a lot of is have been stuck inside and for quite a few of us, bored out of our minds. So to that end we're going to be holding a mass click week! It's very simple, from Midnight sunday the 17th server time (reset as we more commonly know it as) you have 1 week to get 50,000 clicks. All of those who hit that 50k (with screenshots from your interactions page to show us you did indeed hit that number) will be given a prize the following monday. These prizes will be a random shiny from either myself or suriya
Just checking - this started last reset, right? And goes on until reset on the 25th?
🌟 Shooting Star Cleffas🌒 Apocalyptic Poochyena 🐸 Croaket 🐇Minnibit - 2 GP each Send labelled trade S/A Megas/Totems UFDT
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Yes, it has started :)
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 82 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Elmani's AvatarElmani
Do you want us to post our screenshots here, or PM you?
pixlblox9099's Avatarpixlblox9099
This'll be a quick member post since it's so late here, but hi, my name is pixlblox9099 or pixlyJolt, but never call be blox or anything, it ticks me off. Just call me pixl for short. Some of my fields are sorted & stacked, some are just more for show (old me in 2018-early 2019) Take note that since i like to get fast xp that i will interact 1:1+ (common case scenario, this is not to get extra interactions, I have a busy life & don't just play PFQ), but not an hour before reset. That's all :3
Check out my YouTube! Enter my Mega Shop! Type Race:0 Season 16 Tokens: 0 Season 17 Tokens: 12
Lv. 59 — 1,674 / 10,621
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Apologies for the delay in response here, but the event has concluded. Participants can PM me their screenshots to get their prize :)
Elmani's AvatarElmani
I've just been reorganising my fields, and until I go through them and actually restack them, thye're currently sorted by berry type (one per field) but not really stacked. Do I still list myself as S+S, because they're kinda stacked-ish, and with the auto-stacking CSS it doesn't make a difference? Neither Sorted or Stacked actually fits.

QUOTE originally posted by From OP

Sorted: Pokemon are sorted into berry preferences in one field, with 5/6 stacks of pokemon for berries. Stacked: Single stacks, not organized by berry type. See Suriya's breeding pairs fields.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
if they are sorted and not stacked you can pop yourself into the sorted catagory

Pages: 123··· 2829303132··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page