PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2728293031··· 343536

Heya! My name is SoulfulPoetKat and I'm not really a new face around PFQ. I've got sorted firelds, though a couple pokemon may be off somewhere due to me just sending it to a particular field. I'm a HUGE fan of ghost types, so you'll probably see boxes and boxes full when I'm done with my shiny Pichu hunt. Uh I'll happily click anyone back, and I usually mass click some of the folks in the mass click table in my journal. I can't think of much else for the moment, so thanks for allowing me to join and I hope we can become friends.
Score: 376
Kyozoku's AvatarKyozoku
Hi, I'm Kyo. I've been here off and on for years. I have almost 2k Pokemon in my fields, and always growing. Errr... when I actually play. I mainly mass click on MCW, but sometimes I'll, say, decide I want to max my egg warmer and will go on a mass clicking binge. If you'd like to be on that list, please feel free to PM me. As long as you're at least sorted, it shouldn't be a problem. I have the CSS that stacks your Pokemon, so as long as everyone in the field likes the same berry, I'm grand. I'll post my click list here... once I have one established.
MaddieMJD's AvatarMaddieMJD
Hello! I like to click on things to get that sweet, sweet EXP share experience and it's just a nice thing to do Generally I mass click people who have Pokérus, people who mass click me first, and just random people. Sometimes I'll add people I think seem pretty cool and enjoy clicking to my VIP list and click them when I can't find anyone else to mass click. Also... Well, I actually don't click at all... After all, I play on a phone
I did the math, and while I don't really know the shiny/albino odds, I will theoretically get my first melan in around 6.7 years. I can't wait for the end of 2026. My Furret pfp is a recolor of the Furret sprite in Pokémon Crystal. The original sprite was made by Game Freak, the recolor was made by me.
Anabear64's AvatarAnabear64
hi my name is Ana and I'm kinda new to the site (but im obsessed lol) I've been playing pokemon my whole life and never knew this existed somehow.. I'm currently hunting illumise, so I have around 1k mons in my field atm and it grows constantly (: feel free to pm me if u want on my list!
  • Please Click!!!
  • My Shop!
Lv. 65 — 5,511 / 12,871
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 98%
Docile nature
Much love, have a good day 😊💜
Elmani's AvatarElmani
Hi! No fancy box here, but I'll try and make it clear:

My Field Organisation

The first ~850 of my pokemon are sorted and stacked - everything in a field labelled by berry (e.g. Sour). After that, it's random, but that's a good half of my pokemon. Occasionally there are a few stragglers outside of the stacked columns, but they're usually 'mons I'm moving in and out of my party as I hatch eggs.

Clicking Habits

I vastly prefer sorted over stacked. Sorted and stacked is ideal, ofc :P, but I have that handy dandy CSS that centres all the pokemon in a field once you select a berry, so I'm flexible on the stacking. I'm on GMT/BST timezone (i.e. server time). When I log on in the morning there tend not to be too many people online, so I try and party click as many online people first before I move on to mass clicking. But I definitely need mass clicking to get my eggs!

Notes

Currently hunting Shooting Star Cleffas (slow going). Those are sorted and stacked mostly for your convienience in mass clicking. Currently don't have a click list, but let me know if you want to be on it and I'll see about making one
🌟 Shooting Star Cleffas🌒 Apocalyptic Poochyena 🐸 Croaket 🐇Minnibit - 2 GP each Send labelled trade S/A Megas/Totems UFDT
Chaoman12345's AvatarChaoman12345
Hey everyone! I've been around pokefarm for awhile and have been using this association to find people to mass click pretty much since I started playing however I never got around to joining until now! I currently have just over 6k S+S pokemon and have a goal of reaching over 8k by the end of the month. I frequently hunt exclusive/variants and thus I will likely be mass clicking quite a bit! In terms of a click list I generally just go down the list posted here starting with those that have the most S+S pokemon. Send me a PM if any of you would like to exchange daily mass clicks :) I would be more than happy to do so.
Type race: 0/10,000
Elmani's AvatarElmani
Is there a way for us to search members on the MCA panel? I know when names appear at the recently added/updated section at the bottom I can click on them and go to their pfq profile, but there doesn't seem to be a way to browse all members on it.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Elmani

Is there a way for us to search members on the MCA panel? I know when names appear at the recently added/updated section at the bottom I can click on them and go to their pfq profile, but there doesn't seem to be a way to browse all members on it.
No, through the panel there is no way to Search. This is because the Clan takes place here on PFQ and the member's page is listed on the first page of the Clan. Admittedly, it probably needs updated. But! That is where you can search for people.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 288 — Shiny Total: 9 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
Hey everyone! I've been around pokefarm for about a month now, have been using the MCA to hatch my way through the pokedex, thought it might be a good time to join :) I currently have just over 2k Random pokemon. My goals are structured around melan hunting, so a lot of clicks tend to get sent out! I do add nicely sorted fields to my VIP list and just go through them as I have time Send me a PM if you got any questions or feedback for me :) I would be more than happy to chat!
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
BabbAge's AvatarBabbAge
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my introduction post!

My Fields

I currently have a bit over 1k Pokemon spread across my fields. All S&S even!

Clicking Preferences

I'm always happy to return the favour, be it clicking just the party or full fields. I live in northern Europe, but I'm clicking at random hours, because of work and family.

Other

I don't have a clicklist really. Just massclick me and ping me if I haven't done my part (I could've sincerely missed you!).
Click my party and 1k+ S&S Pokemon Fields Member of MCA and PfqCG

Pages: 123··· 2728293031··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page