PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 343536

Cupcakius's AvatarCupcakius
Hi all, my name is Cupcakius and I've newly returned to PFQ, so I'm still getting started. I really like Zigzagoon, so after my current hunt is completed I'll be on to them :). My fields are stacked and sorted, I have around 800 pokemon in S&S fields. If you have any tips for a new-ish player, PM me!
Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja
Howdy! I am Mataamoja, but you can call me Mata. I love grass types so I am on a mission to get melans of all grass types, minus legendaries. I have about 400 pokemon right now that are S&S but that's because I just released a lot of them. I usually have a little over 1000 S&S.
Michael • They/Them ShopBait Shop
Sprite made by me
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Mass Click Association
Hi Everyone! A quick note to all members that we have actually moved the MCA over to a new site so please check that out here~! This just means that Alta gets's her domain back to do with as she pleases and we get to chill out in the PFQ section. That said we also have a lovely new dark theme that you can work with. Also welcome new members~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Hello everyone!!!!! My name is Eeveehart. I have 1k+ pokemon in my fields. I would have had more if I hadn't gotten frustrated with the order I had my fields in. They still annoy me but I'm ok with it. Note: soon as I figure it out I will put in my click list.
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 207 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
newbarrk's Avatarnewbarrk
Hello everyone! I'm Woolu (Or Lulu) and it's great to be here! I have 1000+ pokemon, most of which are stacked and sorted. There's a handful of fields which are simply sorted but since I personally prefer single berry fields for easy massclicking I'm trying my best to keep my own fields single-berry (s&s) I'm not been too active in the last 2 weeks mostly because of life things getting in the way but once I get back in the swing of things (which will probably be in about a week) I'll start doing mass-clicks again. I horde the Sentret line (and have many s&s fields of them). I also have small hordes of the rockruff line and spicy salandits. My main goal is a Melan Furret. I usually mass-click anyone who has single-berry stacked fields, so I don't particularly have a clicklist!
Ethan! Hi/hir/hirself pronouns please <3 Take care & Stay Safe everyone!

My Babies

Lv. 58 — 3,913 / 10,267
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Egg Pass

Egg Pass

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

A special pass that allows you to hatch one Egg without breaking your PokéRadar chain.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 57 — 1,310 / 9,919
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
Lighthawke's AvatarLighthawke
Hey all, I'm Lighthawke and I like to mass click other people. :D My only sorted fields are the first five wishforge ones I'm afraid, but even if you only click those I'll likely come and massclick a bunch of your fields if they're stacked and/or sorted. Nice to be here!
Pokehealer333's AvatarPokehealer333
Hello Everyone!!!! I'm Pokehealer333!! So nice to be here!! I am a huge fan of Fairy types and A Huge Fan of Eevee and there Evolutions.I hord them LOL though not right now,that field is kind of Empty right now :D But my Other Field are Sorted and Stacked so Yay!! I can't think of much else so ta ta for now ^-^
Thank You So Much To Kyojai for makeing me my Avatar!!!! My Baby Boy:Help him Grow Big and Strong Please ^-^
Lv. 65 — 997 / 12,871
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
MaplePudding's AvatarMaplePudding
Hiya, It's nice to meet you all! My name is Maple and Im realitivly new to PFQ but I'll be sure to click back asap! My fields are mainly S&S! Thank you so much for allowing me to join this growing family! I look foward to making new friends and clicking everyones precious pokes!
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
hi there! scorkaji here(which somebody managed to spell wrong making my account) and i have semi-sorted fields! my fields are mostly random, but my sassie fields are s+s (if you find something that ain't bitter, lmk so i can boot them to the free fields!) and my wishforge fields are sorted. i'll work on it more, but my good kids field will be random indefinitely due to just how much i love seeing them! anywho, my fields are mainly free fields, but i redid 10 of them for a new hoarde! Delta starters! while i don't want a living dex i think it'd be kinda cool. already have a psychic popplio (who's now a brionne!) anywho enough rambling, i use some javascript for stuff and so clicking is pretty easy for me.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,760,921
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,227,872
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,586,118
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Peachi's AvatarPeachi

Hi! Rus hunter & mass-clicker Peachi here. c: I keep my fields sorted by single berry fields, with quite a few Timid (Sweet) fields. Stacked fields are at the beginning after my trade fields, with the unstacked but still sorted at the end. I maintain a click list of people who I consider to have well sorted fields. I only check for accurate single berry fields because I use the CSS for field stacking. While I do my best to keep it up to date, please feel free to let me know if you think someone should be added/removed. My Click List
    content 2
    contents 3
    My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
    sprite made by sojussimblr
    sprite made by Lonely Heart
    sprite made by Matamoja
    sprite made by Matamoja

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page