PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Salty's Assorted Treats (Dex-Trades, RTE, Free Fields)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 333435

SaltyGlitch's AvatarSaltyGlitch
Hello, welcome to my trade shop! This is mainly a permanent place for me to do dex-trades, but if I have things I don't want I'll sell them here.

Free Fields

My first three fields, and any fully-evolved Pokemon in my wishforge fields are free. I shouldn't have any exclusives in my wish fields, but if I do have some they are not free. You can post in this thread or pm me to claim Pokemon, either way is fine. No set limit on how many you can take at one time, but I can say no if I feel you're grabbing way too many. If there is a specific Pokemon you want, post the link to it. URL BBCode tags are not required, but appreciated.
Currency conversion: 5k = 5 = 1 2k = 1 small gem Any type of gem is accepted, but these will get priority: Dark (most wanted), Fighting, any type I have titanium wishforge badges for

Dex Trade and Buying Rules

Dex Trade Rules

1. I will send the Pokemon to you as a gift, and you send it back with payment. If we are dex swapping, it will be set up as a trade. 2. If my Pokemon is not sent back to me within ten minutes, you will be reported. I will also report if you send my Pokemon back without payment. 3. Do not change the nickname, remove the held item, evolve it, or do anything else to change it. 3a. Description edits may be allowed on certain Pokemon. Do not edit the description unless I explicitly give permission to do so. 3b. If permission to edit the description is given, do not remove anything written before you. 4. Do not send the Pokemon to someone else. After you get it, the Pokemon is to be traded right back to me. Anyone who breaks this rule will get a permanent shop ban and their account reported.

General Buying Rules

1. All PFQ rules apply. 2. State your offer clearly. (Ex. My _ for your __?) 3. I do not appreciate retracting offers, however I will forgive it if only done once. Repeatedly retracting offers can and most likely will result in a shop warning, shop ban, or report to staff. 4. When the trade is sent to you, complete the transaction within 24 hours. Any transactions not completed within 24 hours will be cancelled. 5. I reserve the right to decline an offer for any reason. If your offer is declined, I will tell you why. 5a. Offer fairly, I do not take kindly to underpricing. Exceptionally ridiculous offers will result in a shop warning or ban (Ex. Offering one small gem for an albino, things like that. ) 6. Scamming is not taken lightly. Scammers/attempted scammers will get a permanent shop ban and their account reported.

Other things for sale

1.5k ZC (Mixed payment accepted, but offers must include at least 750 ZC. Payment in pure ZC=auto accept) 3k ZC (Mixed payment accepted, but offers must include at least 1.5k ZC. Payment in pure ZC=auto accept) 31x Shiny Porygon: 100k credits, 100 GP, or 20 ZC each 8x Albino Porygon: 200k credits, 200 GP, or 40 ZC each Unwanted mega stones: 2x Adamantite, Lugianite, Noivernite Only looking to swap for mega stones I need.

Needed Mega Stones

Charizard X and Y Steelix Mewtwo Y Gogoat Houndoom Tyranitar Swampert Aggron Medicham Absol Metagross Latias Latios Lopunny Garchomp Diancie Umbreon Leafeon Ho-Oh Manetric Q Wailord Jirachi

RTE

These are all the RTE I currently have for sale. These numbers do not update automatically. 2k , 2 , 1 small gem each List updated on: May 12, 2019 Normal: Not for sale Fire: 20 Fighting: Not for sale Water: 6 Flying: Out of stock Grass: 12 (5 of these are Fomantis, which evolve during the day) Poison: 2 Electric: 14 Ground: Not for sale Psychic: Out of stock Rock: 2 Ice: 1 Bug: 5 Dragon: Not for sale Ghost: Out of stock Dark: Not for sale Steel: Out of stock Fairy: 2
My trade shop - My art shop - Brave Souls, The Fighting-Type Clan Icon is of my Pokesona, drawn by me.
octopolis's Avataroctopolis
Hello! May I dex your shiny Porygon for anything on my shiny list here?
Greetings~ I want your gems! ♥ Summons and shinies UFT at Whirlwind Islands Cargo!
Sure! Could I dex Aerodactyl in exchange?
octopolis's Avataroctopolis
Definitely! Thank you, I shall set it up for us.
I now have evolution stones up for sale, 2k credits or 2 GP per stone! I have a few Porygon that I'd like evolved! Open up the UFDT section for Porygon I'd like evolved, essentially two dex entries for the price of one!
EDIT: The shiny and albino Porygon are sold, but I'm sure I'll be hatching more! I still have some Porygon under UFDT that I would like evolved. If you are willing to evolve one for me, you will only pay the cost of one dex-trade. Two dex entries for the price of one~
Bump! I have some exclusives for sale in my UFT field.
Akiruru's AvatarAkiruru
I would love to Dex-trade the following megas of yours: Arbok, Zangoose, Zoroak, Noivern, Gyarados & Camerupt ! 30 GP, yes ? <3
Sure! I'll start sending trades.
I'm still doing dex trades, and I have another albino Porygon in-stock!

Pages: 123··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page