PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-click Weekend!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Yeah, it's been a while since we had a special event, so it's about time for another one! This weekend - Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th of July 2014 - will be a weekend for clicking and not much else! :p And why? Well, once Fabulous Friday triggers a Special Bonus Day, I will then manually trigger another two Special Bonus Days on different Counters - so it'll be a triple Special Bonus Day! So click and profit from lots of bonuses! What's the target? The reward? Simple! If you make 10,000 interactions over the weekend (Saturday + Sunday's interactions), then on Monday evening you will receive this lovely, shiny thing:
Yup! A brand new shiny Event Mega Stone! What does it Mega Evolve? Who cares, it's an exclusive Mega Stone and you should totally work hard to get it! ... It kinda looks like an upside-down Manectite, heh... Note: You do NOT need the Mega Ring to earn this Stone - you just won't be able to use it until you have the Mega Ring. I look forward to seeing how many of you can earn this prize!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Quick little update, just gotten the Mega Stone programmed in so it'll actually work when given out XD We don't want it not working, now do we?
And the Mega Stone is... Floatzelite Q! Mega Floatzel!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page