PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special GP Promotion and Prize Draw!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Fêñryñ's AvatarFêñryñ
Congratulations Constantine, hun. Can think of no one more deserving. <3 Congrats to everyone else of course too!
“We are the Dalish: keepers of the lost lore, walkers of the lonely path. We are the last of the Elvhenan, and never again shall we submit.” Interested in reading some fanfiction or original work by me? I usually write for Dragon Age, but I also delve into other fandoms here and there. You can check it out here and feel free to comment, review or simply leave a kudos! I've now published my first novel! It features an Asexual main character in a fantasy setting full with its own lore and races. There are also other characters within the LGBTQIA+ spectrum. You can read the first book: HERE. Avatar by the artist neonoi of my character, for my use only.
Koeba007's AvatarKoeba007
Congratulations everyone, especially crazyangel and Constantine. Have fun with the 3DS XL. Buy pokemon X or Y, they are worth it :) I also want to thank Niet for this opportunity.
Jirachi91's AvatarJirachi91
Congrats to Constantine and crazy angel for winning the 3ds! Congrats to myself for winning 2nd place, 20,000 GP and congrats to all the others who won anything~ Thanks! I love you Niet
Stamps I've collected from games
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
All GP prizes should now have been received. Thanks again for playing!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
JBWarrior's AvatarJBWarrior
And thank you for the promotion//contest :)
Persephone's AvatarPersephone
Wah! So much gold *3* Thank you so much Kolink!
people will stare make it worth their while
avatar official wallman art (c) boichi signature official raqiya art (c) boichi
FerreT's AvatarFerreT
Niet Do you plan to remove it from the news above or add like ..[OVER] to it? so people know? EDIT: Oh. Ok.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page