PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Taken home (Short story)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Harmwilly's AvatarHarmwilly
I glanced out of my cave that i slept in. My two buneary children hopped about. The third, however, was simply sitting down in plain sight. I padded out, my wings fluttering gently. The lone child gave me an absent smile, and i chuckled. "Momma, are you gonna go hunt again..?" she asked, and I shook my head, the scythe on my head smacking against a tree. The other two buneary ran up to me. "Hi, Momma!" "Momma absol, do you wanna play?" i smiled, and nodded. "Alright, young ones." I said, and went to play.The lone buneary didn't follow. as I played, The lone buneary began to hide, hiding behind trees and behind rocks. She then went into the cave to sleep. That night, I led the other two children to my cave, and saw The lone bunny sleeping inside. She had hidden herself under large leaves. I laid beside her, my other children curling up beside me. I curled my paws around them, but the leaf simply flattened to the ground. shock bolted through me. "Cocoa! Where are you?!" I yelled, standing up. my other buneary's fell over, squeaking. I bolted out of the cave and saw a lopunny. "H-hello.. Are you These bunnies mother?" I asked, and she nodded. "Yes. They got lost when one hid from me. the others followed." she said, and I sighed. The lone bunny snuck out from behind the cave, but she was bigger. The lopunny ran to her. "oh, my precious baby! You evolved!" she yelped, hugging her. the other two buneary ran out of the cave. I smiled, my sythe glinting, and looked at the lopunny. "I guess you'll be taking them..?" I asked, and she nodded. "I'm sorry, but I have to. They're by children." I said. "I understand..' i said, and the bunny children ran to me. "Goodbye, Momma absol!" they squeaked, and went to the lopunny, cheerful. I padded to my cage, and watched them leave, their silhouettes Walking away, turned towards the sunset.
Im willing to dex trade any of my pokemons as long as you send them back! I might open my own shop once i progress further through pokefarm If you want to talk and become friends, just send a PM!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page