PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SCA - Shiny Collectors Association (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 232425

ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys

QUOTE originally posted by Eternal-Hopes

So....what would you value a female albino starter? Or a shiny one for that matter? I'm trying to figure out a decent price for my special Snivy.
Female starters are already more valuable than male starters because of the gender ratio. I've seen a lot of people have an add-on payment if someone wanted to buy a shiny/albino female starter. I'd say it depends on the Pokémon and how in demand they are, 100GP seems like a good place to start (for males at least) and go from there.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
I tended toward 175gp for males plus 50-75gp for females depending on their rarity in my hunt. That was when I was hunting 4 melans of Cyndaquil though and it has something of a fan following
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 306 — Shiny Total: 9 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
I've hatched maybe 4-5 female albinos out of the 10 so far. Only one female shiny out of 11 though. And she's MINE.
Moffkat's AvatarMoffkat
I think I'll try to get to ace (12 eggdex left) before I really consider restarting my Vulpix hunt again, but should I go for champion, or just chill at ace for a while? I kinda miss adding to my Vulpix collection, and my patience is starting to wane (fancy words for I'm bored) aaand I probably will restart, but just wanted to see if you guys recommended strongly one way or another. Other than that I guess this post is mainly saying I miss my vulpine... And next time I will try harder.
you are everything don't forget that
she/her | -5 server time perpetually eepy art by sheepoid
Moffkat's AvatarMoffkat
Hey, my username was formerly apple22209, now it's (kinda obviously :p) Luna Equine, or Luna. :)
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Welcome new members! Everyone's apps have been sorted :D
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Welcome new Members, all applications have been sorted and added to the members list!!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Erable and Luna Equine your usernames have been changed in the Member's post. If there are more name changes that I missed, please let me know so that I can edit it again to reflect them. Thank you
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Hello, SCA! I recently remade my journal - could my journal post here be updated to this?
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Skiddo

Hello, SCA! I recently remade my journal - could my journal post here be updated to this?
Done; thank you for keeping your information updated!

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page