PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Char🔥saur🍃tle💧

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6789

Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
I'm planning to start my Xerneas hunt on Friday since that's my birthday, but of course the new tournament is next week so I might not be able to focus on that and could lose my Arceus rank.
Shop<>Journal Collecting: 500k credits / 500 GP / 100 ZC / Other (*Paused) ~Weirdo~ Image: X
Started my Xerneas hunt finally! Without even reaching my goal of 500 antlers because it got expensive. Planning to activate HM and Uber when I hatch 40. Aaaand birthday box opening! Amount: 388 Stuff: Summons: Fire Feather, Wishing Stone, Kusanagi, Lustrous Orb, Magma Stone, Gold Statue, Black Stone, Music Box, Order's Crest, Diamond Tiara, Beast Ball Megastones: Alakazite, Banettite, Tyranitarite, Weavilite, Adamantite Relics: x24 copper, x5 silver, x3 gold GP: 2435 Nothing: 5
Trying to get PKRS for hours and this one person keeps getting it like 4 times.
So I hatched a shiny and an albino Xerneas next to each other and I choked on my own saliva.
Me: Hey I should make a shop now. I have a template and everything done. *Clicks "Start a new thread"* *Sees "Thread title"* Darn.
Less than a week since I started Xerneas hunting and I've got a little over 300 hatched. And only 5 specials (3 shinies, 2 albinos). 50 more Antlers to go. Looking over to another Xerneas hunter and being jealous of their lucky stats.
365 Xerneas hatched, 4 shinies, 4 albinos, no melans, one troll, and one hour of birthday boost remaining. Time for Bulbasaur hunt!
SHINY rank: dexes needed. * = Pending

Kanto ✓

Completed!

Johto ✓

Completed!

Hoenn ✓

Completed!

Sinnoh ✓

Completed!

Unova ✓

Completed!

Kalos ✓

Completed!

Alola ✓

Completed!

PFQ Exclusives ✓

Completed!

PFQ Megas ✓

Completed!

PFQ Variants ✓

Completed!
SHINY rank achieved 11/16/19!
pretty ancient birb won?
I'm starting to watch Avatar: The Last Air Bender for the first time in a long time and I just want to refresh my memory that's been in my head. Here's some of the few things I remember from the show xD

Spoilers? even though I haven't watched it and it's all from memories from years ago

Avatar's friends gets a ring that grows crystals and it slowly encases them and Avatar has to do stuff to help them. Another part where Avatar tries fire bending and hurts the girl. And a part where the giant white flying creature is captured by the fire people and things are sad?

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page