PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Char🔥saur🍃tle💧

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Look it's another Christmas wishlist. Secret Santa 2018! -
ZC
ZC -
Credits
Credits -
GP
GP -
Life Antler
Life Antlers -
Electric, Ground
Collected gems -
Relics
Relics -
Boxes
Boxes -Human art avatar

Description

-Black, short, straight hair. (Kind of like the PFQ Shaggy hair style but longer.) -Pale-ish skin. -Pretty simple black glasses. -Black eyes. -No pierced ears or anything. -Bird perched somewhere? Owl or parrot. Be creative!
-An avatar of Charsaurtle!

Charsaurtle

Drawn by aisuchi from here! Drawn by Paravoina from here! Drawn by bffjuju62. Drawn by paperclip! Drawngin by Drocagen! Drawn by me! Name/Nicknames: Charsaurtle, Char Species: Bulbasaur + Charmander + Squirtle fusion Personality: Loyal to friends and would fight for them. He is a bit edgy about his height (short), but that doesn't stop him from shooting out flames, water, or sharp leaf blades.
-Valentine Gardevoir CS -Amy Celebi CS -Surprise me! These are all in order in preference! Happy holidays!

Gifts

SquishyPanda (Secret Santa)- Shiny Kenyip, Life Antler, 28d HM Voucher AutumnEevee- Shiny Bee, 4 boxes, 1 medium rock gem
Shop<>Journal Collecting: 500k credits / 500 GP / 100 ZC / Other (Please check shop) ~Weirdo~ Image: X
366 (Bred by someone else) 10090 (Bred by me) 12709 (Bred by me) This hunt took forever :D
What Pokemon am I? personality test results because why not. These are all months in between taking these. 1 2 3 I'm a pretty negative person basically?
As of now I have collected 239 Life Antlers. I have no clue when I started collecting, but it has to be at least half a year ago. My goal was previously 200, but I changed it to 1k because I want to torture myself. My currency has been going up and down. I had like 200 GP a few hours ago and now it's 845. I have no idea where I got that 645 GP from. And I wasted a lot of credits upgrading relics. I went from around 2M to just 20k, then sold 300 flawless flying gems from my Aerodactyl hunt for 3M credits. I also auctioned a melan Aerodactyl and someone autobought it for 5k ZC the day before the end date. And 3 other people were bidding for it constantly at almost 3k ZC.
:D This is the highest I've placed on the leaderboard :D
Got my Wishallooy fairy badge :D Will get my Wishalloy electric soon with my Pichu too. I'm currently upgrading my dark and fire badges with Houdour. I have all the evos taking up field space, and not enough gems. I also need a lot of relics and credits.
I'm finally done with Houndour gem hunting. Now I need relics.
Don't you hate those people who are so smug and think they're the best and wouldn't shut up about it like Bakugo and have those followers who look up to them and hate others because the popular person also hates others? Yeah that's what I think about Pewdiepie. Isn't he the one who started it by taking a joke too far and some people took it the wrong way? Remember when we were kids and it felt so nice to be the first to do something? And then we're older and we don't give a crap about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not on either side of this "Pewdiepie vs T-series" war but I just think the "war" is stupid and annoying and unnecessary. "SUB2PEWDS" in all caps spammed everywhere in comments are really annoying now.
Finished fire and dark Wishalloy badges finally! Time to work on Poison :3 Almost have a Wishalloy ground too, just need to finish leveling some Nincadas and evolve them!
Boredom= I want to do something but yet I don't.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page