PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Red Nose Day (fundraiser)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Comic Relief are running their two-yearly fundraiser, Red Nose Day. To help them along, we're raising funds to support them! For more info, check out the Event Page. You'll find details about exactly what we're supporting, as well as how you can contribute and info on rewards/incentives for participating. Let's do some good!
[10/Mar] Due to overwhelming support, we have added another tier of reward to the event: the Comic Relief Costume! This costume can be used on three Pokémon:
Thank you so much for your support! (Not directly related to the event, but due to limitations on the Costume system, we had no choice: we had to add an "exclusive" Costume each for Mime Jr. and Brionne, so check those out too in the Contest Hall ^^)

[18/Mar] As we enter our last week of fundraising, I have bad news and good news. The bad news is, we unfortunately don't have any new prizes for you. The good news is, we've decided 1/3 is a bit small of a cut, so we've decided to double it! We are now donating 2/3 of our ZC sales for the month to Comic Relief! Check it out, that's a lot of money! Let's see if we can reach £20,000 by the time the week is done :)
The Fundraiser is complete and we have raised an unbelievable £20,279.34! For reference, that's about equivalent to: - $25,328.90 USD - EUR 23,435.46€ - $33,257.48 AUD Or, translated otherwise, "a heck of a lot of money." In fact, it's so much money that the donation page won't accept it. I've reached out to my contact there to see if there's another way of paying it in, or if we'll need to make multiple donations. So yeah. We basically broke their system with just how much we've raised. Great job! You'll be able to claim any prizes that you haven't already claimed until the end of the month, so make sure you grab them by then!
Today I received the receipt for our donation! Clickity Well done everyone!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Bloodbank's AvatarBloodbank
I'll see if I've got some cash on some of the gift cards I have left over for Christmas. :) Love this idea, Niet!
Avatar is of my Pokesona, Naozumi. Credits to Hajime Hinata for the amazing art! / genderfluid & bisexual borkers by lepedi on dA! missing dex
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
This is very sweet of you, Niet! I'll do my best to help with the cause. :)
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
aww man, isnt there a way to donate zc we already have? i dont have a credit card, so this is impossible for me. D: good idea though. cant wait to see the sprites
Mauve's AvatarMauve
ahhh, i loved red nose day as a kid! so glad i need to buy ZC for my next HM & übercharm now~
✿ Mauve ✿ pfp made by me! ✧ my shop
Falinks's AvatarFalinks
Oh boy! I plan on buying some more ZC this month anyway! I remember last year they hyped up Red Nose Day in America and I bought a red nose at Walgreens. I ended up painting it into looking like a Pokeball for a last minute Halloween costume, lol Edit: typo xD
Previously Otacon / Naganadel Just call me Asher ^^ Avatar: Urianger Augurelt from FFXIV: Shadowbringers - Official screenshot
Oh good. I needed a reason why I spent money on a clicking game. "It's for charity honey I swear" xD But seriously this is awesome. Always happy to help out others.
ezpups's Avatarezpups
That's wonderful for this site to do charity events like this- I fully support it. And even though I rarely buy ZC, I'll buy 3000zc just for this event. ♥ Would love to see yearly fundraisers like this.

Shop buttons made by MochaFox, Avatar by torapuff im also an artist Twitter | deviantArt
Shee-Chwan's AvatarShee-Chwan
Welp already just bought ZC, so it'll have to wait until my next paycheck, but I'm def' getting all the line of Red Nose Popplio~! >:D
~Shee-Chwan, The Hopeless Dreamer~
~I'm very friendly as long as you're not rude, I love helping around, so ask away and I'll be happy to answer your Questions the best I can!~ ~(I'm somewhat shy at starting PMs, but I really love to receive and send them back! > Until I run out of things to say, sorry~ o3o")~ (I love to help out with Trade-Evolutions BTW, I'm always happy to help out others in need~ :3)
Jellywolf's AvatarJellywolf
Ooh, Red Nose Day~ I love the sketches that go with it, as much as the ones for Children in Need. I do hope pokefarm raises a good bit for it. And looking forward to what the red nose Popplio CS line looks like.
Avatar is from (the most resourceful and awesome show) Horrible Histories, Series 3, Episode Five.

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page