PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Newsletter email

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The following has been sent in an email to all users who were on PokéFarm 1, but aren't on PFQ yet. It includes a promo code for new accounts - if you want to steal it and give it to friends, feel free to! But remember, promo code usage is tracked and if you abuse it then we will know ;)

Email contents

Introducing PokéFarm Q

Hi there! It looks like you haven't been on PokéFarm for a while, so you may be out of the loop a bit. This email hopes to fix that! A loooooot of stuff has happened, so let me try and sum it up. Stay tuned for a special promotion (or if you don't like reading, just skip to the end :p)

Mmm, that new design smell!

Ooh, look at that! PFQ features a much simpler, smoother design. Rather than be presented with a large image and little idea of what to do unless you move your mouse all over the place (if you even have a mouse... more on that later!), PFQ presents you with a summary of the game, and a preview of how interactions work right there so you can try before even signing up!

Full access to all Pokémon

None of that Unova Pass nonsense on PokéFarm Q. In fact, you can get one of these guys as your Starter if you want!
Oh yeah, did I mention we have awesome artwork of the Pokémon? You can see this artwork in the PokéDex and on a Pokémon's Summary page. And Mega Evolutions? You bet! Take a look at some of our custom-made sprite work:
^
Ooh, is that an Event-exclusive Mega Evolution I see?
Yes, these and many more besides, just waiting for you to unlock and collect! Note: Not all sprites have been created yet, so in some cases you may see "MissingSpr.", a placeholder image, instead. These will be gradually replaced with actual sprites in time.

A mobile-friendly interface

Remember how it was impossible to move Pokémon from your Party to your Fields on a phone? The Pokémon Tracker item sort of helped, but it was expensive and still didn't always work properly. None of that on PFQ though. While it may not have the same drag-and-drop as the desktop version, there is an alternative, fully compatible method: Click a Pokémon, choose "Move" from the menu, then tap where you want it to go! In fact, the whole Fields page has a new interface. The whole site does, and it works! I use my phone to access PFQ a lot of the time, no problem.

Out with the old, in with the new!

Kolink and Kinchiona are gone with the old version. PokéFarm Q is under new management with Niet* and Garthic+. There've been some other adjustments in staff, but mostly just additions of more awesome people to help keep the site clean and friendly for everyone, and above all else, fair. * Well, sort of :p Niet is me, and Kolink is me. It's still me, but with a new and improved attitude towards, well, everything. + Garthic just came in, boshed my house door down and shouted at me, "I WANT TO HELP YOU RUN YOUR SITE, NOW MAKE ME AN ADMIN!", left a card with his username and then promptly b- um, left. Nah, I'm kidding, he's been a SuperMod for quite a while and I promoted him on PFQ.

Come join, it's fun!

Have I tempted you with all of this stuff, or did you just skip down here for your promo code? Well, it doesn't matter. Here you go! Go to PokéFarm Q and use this promo code when you register:
Your promo code:
GIMMEGOLD72
Redeem this code and receive 150 Gold Poké, enough to give you quite a boost when you start! We hope to see you soon! From Niet and all the PFQ team http://pfq.me/ — http://q.pokefarm.org/
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page