PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leacky's Wonderful Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 424425426427428··· 463464465

Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Sure
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
* My Journal * My Trade Shop *
Currently collecting
× 301/300
Thunder Fang
× 184/300
Ice Fang
× 79/300
Magatama
GP for Bunbori hunt: 235,286/300,000
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Your Koffing pair for a relic copper?
Current avatar made by CrestedIbis! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/224850/The-Snivy-Queens-Journal/post/4788464
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Sure
ViaDolorøsa's AvatarViaDolorøsa
Hello! Can I buy one albino and one shiny kelfki for 280k credits? Thanks so much for your time!
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Actually, I'm just about to start a sale (which will last indefinitely) for all regular Shinies and Albinos that are non-Variant, non-Legendary or just "special" in any other way (like Female Combee or Salandit). The new prices will be based on the amount of DP (Delta Points) you can get when you trade-in a Shiny/Albino to the Holon Research Tower Yes, this means my UFT Fields are finally open for the Delta Hunters ;) The new price for the Shiny Klefki would be 40k Cr and 80k Cr for the Albino one (120k Cr in total). I will edit the post with the prices on the first page in a moment.
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Hi~ May I too have a S+A Klefki for my 120k Cr, please? :D
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
(Shinies, (tons of free or very cheap)Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~) Avatar made by Temporal~
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Sure
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Hi, I would like to get a shiny and albino Inkay for 120k credits and I can help you with dexing shiny: Alolan Golem, Panpour, and I'm currently a little over 1 level away from having shiny Toxapex.
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Sending the trades. And thank you in advance for these Dexes ^^
Kaiken's AvatarKaiken
Hey, can I get this Inkay, two Sassy shiny Sandyghast, and 2 shiny Koffing for 180k please? Edit, eek I messed up the math, it should be right now! Sorry!

Pages: 123··· 424425426427428··· 463464465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page