PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Leacky's Wonderful Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 431432433

Leacky's AvatarLeacky

Welcome to my shop!

Table of contents

1. Rules 2. Hunts 3. Items 4. Others (Dex Trading, etc)

Rules

1. All PFQ rules apply. 2. Please, for the love of Arceus, don't offer here things that you have already offered in other shops. Seeing the phrase: "withdrawn, sorry" over and over is very annoying. I know, though, sometimes you might be unable to pay, especially with ZC, due to various circumstances. And in that case it's not only acceptable but also welcomed to notify me about this, either here or via PMs. 3. In case you don't have enough items or money in any currency but you know for sure you will get it soon, you can ask for a reservation. 4. Please, don't PM me about trades, unless it's something that needs to be told privately (like letting me know you won't be able to pay in time or at all for what you have reserved, and you don't want others to see it). If it's a simple: "Hi, I want to buy... for..." write it here. Otherwise your PM will be ignored. My PM list is already messy enough - it doesn't need to be even more messy. So please, don't start new unnecessary conversations with me if this can be done through my trade thread. And there's one more thing: it will help both me and you. How? Let's say you're going to buy something (e.g. my last Albino) but it turns out somebody asked for it via PMs before you made your post and you didn't know about it. And I could be offline for few hours. And when I return I could have to make a very difficult decission: should I sell that thing to the person who was first to ask, or maybe try to get another one of this thing no matter what so I could serve both of you? And you'd feel dissapointed if suddendly it turned out somebody already bought your desired Item/Pokemon. So if everybody will follow this rule, it can save all of us a lot of stress and nerve If you are really afraid of forums, try to read this. And if it won't help you, then just send a labelled trade with your payment. But keep in mind what I wrote 2 paragraphs above. And trades that haven't been completed yet don't have anything to tell when they have been sent. Do it at your own risk! 5. First come, first served (unless the previous offer has been withdrawn). 6. Please, subscribe to this thread after you've made an offer at least until I reply to you. I don't want to chase you through PMs or wait for your response for days after I ask you to set up a trade. 7. And also remember I'm not online 24/7. When I'm online, I'm usually trying to make an immediate response (unless I have a Pokerus, or I'm busy with something irl). But I also have to sleep and I want to do things other than playing so sometimes I might be offline for more time than usual. But I'm coming here at least once per day to check my account. So don't worry, I will reply to you eventually. 8. In case of questions feel free to ask. And please, do it here, so other people who might have the same questions will be able to read my reply too. More to be added if necessary.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
* My Journal * My Trade Shop *
Currently collecting
× 259/300
Thunder Fang
× 170/300
Ice Fang
× 166/300
GS Ball
GP for Bunbori hunt: 225,352/300,000
Leacky's AvatarLeacky

Shinies and Albinos UFT

A huge request for you: when you're posting links to your desired Shinies/Albinos please use the [url]*link goes here*[/url] bbcode to make your links clickable, I'm begging you. Opening the non-clickable links on mobile is a pain. And using that bbcode in posts is a lot easier.

Important info

* Check out my UFT Fields if you'd like to buy a Shiny or an Albino with a specific nature and/or gender. And after you find them, please copy the link to its Summary and add it to your order, so I will be able to easily find and send them to you (especially when I'm on mobile). Also, please use the following BBCode to make a "clickable" link:
[url]url of the Pokemon goes here[/url]
Or, if making a link is a problem (eg: on mobile) describe that Pokemon, eg: "a Shiny Female Modest Pichu" (basically tell me if it's a Shiny/Albino, name its species and write about its gender and/or nature. That's all I need to find your desired Pokemon in my fields) But still remember to check the availability in my fields first * Paying in mixed currencies (e.g. partially in GP and Gems) is OK as long as you convert the prices correctly. * Also remember that I ALWAYS send only the first Pokemon in a regular trade (unless you're paying in Gems because they require more slots to be sent) so you can pay for everything at once and if there are more Pokemon, I'm sending them as gifts for the sake of conviniency. And please, for the love of Arceus, if you didn't noticed that and sent your payment for just one Pokemon, you can change your offer in the trade centre at any time, including the payment and labell (and if I notice it - which usually happens - I'm giving you time to edit your trade before accepting it), so if you did that, please don't spam me with PMs like "ups, sending the rest of money now". Since they changed the PMs list into a conversation list (which is veeery messy in my case) I don't want anybody to PM me unless it's really going to be a longer conversation or if it's something important and can't be posted here (and apologises for sending the rest of the payment in a separate trade aren't that much important - and even necessary - to be sent in a PM to start another one of these unnecessary-one-message-long-unhideable-conversations-that-are-cluttering-in my-inbox instead of being sent in a trade description) (unless they make an "archive" folder which will let us move these unnecesary single PMs where they belong, or just let us hide older PMs from inactive people who will NEVER PM us again, but judging from the fact Niet declined it so many times it probably won't ever happen. So blame Niet, not me) Thanks for understanding

Shinies and Albinos for Sale

Note: please, check availability (especially with Albinos and gender/nature specific S/A orders) in my Fields. I will repeat: don't ask for a specific gender and/or nature unless you're 100% sure I have such Pokemon. Check my Fields before you ask

2560 EHP

Shinies: Togedemaru Albinos: Togedemaru Prices: Shinies: 4 ZC / 20 GP / 20k Credits Albinos: 8 ZC / 40 GP / 40k Credits

3840 EHP

Shinies: Weedle and Sandygast Albinos: Weedle and Sandygast Prices: Shinies: 6 ZC / 30 GP / 30k Credits Albinos: 12 ZC / 60 GP / 60k Credits

5120 EHP

Shinies: Inkay, Klefki and Noibat Albinos: Inkay, Klefki and Noibat Prices: Shinies: 8 ZC / 40 GP / 40k Credits Albinos: 16 ZC / 80 GP / 80k Credits

6,400 EHP (none ATM)

Shinies: None Albinos: None Prices: Shinies: 10 ZC / 50 GP / 50k Credits Albinos: 20 ZC / 100 GP / 100k Credits

7,680 EHP (none ATM)

Shinies: None Albinos: None Prices: Shinies: 12 ZC / 60 GP / 60k Credits Albinos: 24 ZC / 120 GP / 120k Credits

10,240 EHP (none ATM)

Shinies: None Albinos: None Prices: Shinies: 16 ZC / 80 GP / 80k Credits Shinies: 32 ZC / 160 GP / 160k Credits
Another note: As you can see I removed Gems and Summons from the prices list. This is only temporary, though - I need to prepare a table in which I will list all the Summons and Gems and their prices based of the prices on the Market. So eg. Normal Gems will be worth less than, let's say, Steel Gems (which should help reduce the Medium Normal Gems SPAM I was receiving for quite a lot of time). Meanwhile here's a list of the Summons I currently collect and how much they are worth (roughly) according to the Market: Thunder Fang: 45 ZC / 225 GP / 225k Cr Ice Fang: 60 ZC / 300 GP / 300k Cr Magatama: 35 ZC / 175 GP / 175k Cr And you can get as many Shinies/Albinos for these Summons as they are worth in currency (and of course with the possibility to add the remaining amount of money in either currency, if necessary)
Leacky's AvatarLeacky

Item Shop

Items UFT:

Gems

Small Medium Large
Normal 60 7 0
Fire 0 0 0
Water 0 0 0
Electric 0 0 0
Grass 258 0 0
Ice 0 0 0
Flying 2 1 0
Psychic 225 0 0
Bug 1267 2 0
Rock 0 0 0
Dark 0 0 0
Fairy 68 0 0
Price: 4 ZC or 20 GP or 20k Cr per each Medium Gem / 1:1 for other Medium Gems I've listed here my Small Gems too - so you can know how many of them I actually have. I will convert them into Medium Gems before the trade. *Also credits to HowlingCat for making this nice table :)*
Leacky's AvatarLeacky

Other Services

Breeding Pairs

I have lots of Breeding Pairs with 98% and 99% breeding compatibility for sale. They are all visible in my first few fields. Prices for regular pairs: - 5 ZC - 25 GP - 25k Cr - Medium Gem of any Type - Relic Copper (better Relics for multiple pairs will also do. Hover over me for an explanation
Basically, for every Relic Copper required to make a higher Tier Relic Item on the Credits Page you can get one Pair. So for Relic Silver you can get 2 pairs, for Relic Gold - 5 pairs, etc
) Event Pokemon pairs are double the price of the regular pairs: Note: I just added some Plusle & Plusle & Minun pairs. And the idea is that you're paying like for 2 separate pairs and receive a 99% Plusle Pair and a Minun that is 85% compatibile with one of the Plusles (85% is the maximum possible compatibility between Plusle and Minun - at least according to my tests) Why, you ask? Because a Minun & Minun pair would produce... Plusle (because minus and minus gives a plus, just like in maths) And the only way to breed Minun Eggs is by doing it cross-species with Plusle. And (despite being considered counterparts) they have a maximum compatibility of 85%. (I know I could just make pairs only focused on breeding Minun but I thought some of you may want to hunt both Plusle and Minun at some point. And yes, you're paying like for 2 pairs and technically you receive 2 pairs so everything is fine :) )

Dex Trading

I have many Pokemon I'd love to Dex Trade with you. Check out my Fields to see what Shinies, Albinos, Melans and other more or less rare or hard to obtain (like Forme-Changed ones) Pokemon I have. And here is a list of my missing Dex entries. There are also a couple of important rules, though.

Dex Trading rules

* After you claim my Pokemon send it back to me as soon as possible (some people are giving about 5 minutes for this before they report you but I find it to be quite harsh 'cause in certain situations it can be impossible to follow this
I know that feeling when you want to return a Shiny Legendary but when you're about to do this your parents suddendly shut down your router. And since you don't have mobile data available in your mobile you have to go as fast as you can with your mobile to your "friendly neighbours" who have a router without a password just to send that Shiny Legendary back within that 5 minutes limit... If you have such neighbours, that is <-- and yep, that's a true story.
and because of it an innocent person can get an unnecessary ban and a heart attack). I can understand things like stubborn parents, blackouts, laggy/old mobiles and such. Just don't abuse it, OK? * Don't do anything with my Pokemon: don't give, take or change their held items (unless they have alternate forms), evolve them, change their names, change anything in their Custom Descriptions (unless said otherwise), trade to somebody other than me, release them
And this is EXTREMALY important in the case of the Event Pokemon (Variants and Exclusives) because if they are released they have a 99% chance of being COMPLETELY DELETED FROM THE GAME the instant second you release them. In that case even Niet himself won't be able to help with retrieving them (at least to my knowledge). If something like this happens be aware that I will report you and will do everything to convice the staff to put a perma-ban on your account. Of course this won't bring back my potentially lost Specials but will at least hurt you as much as me. You have been warned.
, put in the Wonder Trade or exchange for Delta Points (whew, I think I covered all the possible issues) * And the newest addition: Dex Trading is available only to people with at least certain Player Ranks. These are as follows: - Regular Pokemon Dexes: Superior - Shiny Dexes: Elite - Albino Dexes: Master - Melan Dexes: Ace
At first I wanted to set this to be at least for Champions but I realised that would be too harsh.
It used to be without any requirements but there was an accident with a newbie user who decided to abuse it and stole one of my Melans for fun. Thankfully I was able to get that Pokemon back with the help of our staff. But that situation taught me that I can't trust to everybody and I need to set a rule to prevent such situations.

Prices:

Shiny Dex entry: a Shiny Dex entry / 1 Gem / 2 GP / 2k Cr Albino Dex entry: an Albino Dex entry / 5 Gems / 2 ZC / 10 GP / 10k Cr Melan Dex entry: a Melan Dex entry / 1 Medium Gem / 4 ZC / 20 GP / 20k Cr Other Dex entries (any non special Pokes from my fields): 1 Gem / 2 GP / 2k Cr

Trade Evolution

I'm helping with trade evolutions (including Shelmet and Karrablast - I have my own Shelmet and Carrablast so even if you only need to evolve one of these, I will be able to help). You don't need to PM me or post here, just send your Pokemon in a labelled gift trade (or as a normal trade in case of Shelmet/Karrablast) with a short message that you're asking for a trade evolution. I will send them back to you ready to evolve. This service is completly free. (List of Pokemon that evolve by trading (except for Feebas)
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Reserved (just in case)
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
BUMP! My shop is finally OPEN! Sorry it took me so long.
Ka's AvatarKa
@Leacky an albino female shellos orient and pachirisu for 320 gp?
Credit :
Coding by me, Fonts from dafont, Template by trashguts.
Art by me, Avatar by BlackandWhite202, Sprite by Animela.
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Sure! Sending the trade!
Scully's AvatarScully
Hello, could I get a shiny and an albino sentret for 240GPplease?
Check out my friend's shop! They sell odds and ends and offer shelter hunts! Icon & Gif by Alatreon
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Yes! Sending them! Edit: All Albino Sentrets have been sold.

Pages: 123··· 431432433

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page