PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Referrer Link

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Rokon's AvatarRokon
Hello, small suggestion~ I think it'd be handy if we had a link to give people that auto-filled our username as the referrer. Many people tend to forget to fill out referrer, or tell their friends to mark them as referrer, so having this link available would help solve the issue. It may also encourage people to refer others more, because it'd be an easy link to the sign-up form as well as ensure they're marked as referrer. In terms of location, it could be a link on the Party page, maybe? Or somewhere on the Farm page. I might be a bit biased to Party page since I seem to remember there being something of a Referrer link (or maybe it was just Userpage... my memory is not good) there :d I'm not suuure of what downsides could exist? If someone plans to multiaccount to get the cheat benefits, they don't need a referrer link to do that. I suppose there might be the issue of people spamming it elsewhere, but that's not exactly something that can be controlled considering it's off-site and literally site-promotion. Donno. Toss me negatives you think of.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I personally support. I usually have to put: "I also play on >this website<
link to PFQ main page
under the username Cepheus!" and just hope they put me as a referrer. Being able to replace the link to the main page to a link of the sign up page with my name there would be a lot easier. I think a little box under the Task List would be appropriate since it's not really something we'd need access too often.

Maybe like this?

If I remember correctly we get GP and other stuff when they join and buy ZC.

Referral Link

Give this link to someone before they sign up for PFQ. This will list you as their referrer so you can earn cool rewards! https://pokefarm.com/whateveritis
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Bump
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
There are plans to improve referring in general. Those plans include having some kind of tracking added to pfq.link links (the ones used on Display Codes and the Profile links on your Party page) that will identify you as the person who got the visitor to PFQ in the first place, that may lead to auto-filling the referral box. Point is, it's in planning stages.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Ah, all right. Should this be marked as premature, then?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As of earlier this year (can't recall the exact date!) there is basic "new user" tracking in place. - If a new user arrived from a PFQ ad, it will auto-fill the Promo Code field with whatever code the ad was giving out. - If a new user arrived from a profile link, it will auto-fill the Referrer field with the user they landed on. - If a new user arrived from a Pokémon display code, it will auto-fill the Referrer field with the owner of that Pokémon. So... yay :D

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page