PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Editors: We Need You!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
"Forme" is used to refer to different forms of Pokémon. I don't know why XD But it just is.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Peridot Prior's AvatarPeridot Prior
This is a little late of a reply, but I'm actually working on a posting guide for the Wiki. It's still a work in progress and needs some input, but you can find it on my User page on the Wiki. That might be useful for people with questions like the ones asked by King Vesper on the previous page.
Links:DeviantArtGeneration IV ClanMy FanfictionPilcrow Pines Art ShoppeMy JournalCurrent Mood: Entering the new age of art. Feel free to send me your art, fanfiction, and roleplays. I'm always willing to take a look at them. Like my signature and avatar? Commission your own at my art shoppe. ...Look at all this space I haven't used.
Mimila's AvatarMimila
I'd like to be on your team. I am a Wiki Editor. Could I join in?
20+ || ♀️ || 🏳️‍🌈 || ♍ || 🦊 Avator credit @PK
Avaritia's AvatarAvaritia

QUOTE originally posted by Constantine

As of such we simply can’t have any old person stepping up for the job. From here on we’ll be looking at those who edit the Wiki. The content, the quality…everything that you put on that Wiki will be reviewed. If you’re the bees-knees we’re going to approach you, offer you the position of being a Wiki Editor.
Mimila, just start adding to and editing the wiki, and if you do an awesome job, they'll approach you ^^
I need to change this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Avatar made by the lovely Psychøkin
TornadoesW7's AvatarTornadoesW7

QUOTE originally posted by Peridot Prior

This is a little late of a reply, but I'm actually working on a posting guide for the Wiki. It's still a work in progress and needs some input, but you can find it on my User page on the Wiki. That might be useful for people with questions like the ones asked by King Vesper on the previous page.
I would happily provide some input. I have also contacted you about a possible MOS
At the request of TornadoesW7, they suggested a page explaining the style of the Wikipedia pages and how they should be generally arranged and whatnot. I'm going to be adding the rough draft of that information to the general guide on my page tomorrow, but I thought I'd put a post here to ask if there was anything else I should add to the guide. You can find the rough draft here on my page, and if I'm going to make it an official page at some point soon. Also, on that topic, could we get the Community Portal page up and running? That might be a good place to add or link the guide to, and once the official PokéFarm Wiki Editors are chosen perhaps that page could also link to them. Whatever we decide, the Community Page needs to be functioning soon because I can see the page being very useful to the entire Wiki project. (Also, are we still using this thread for discussion of the Wiki? I know there was another topic created in the discussion, and there's a subforum in the completed suggestions subforum...not sure if this thread is still relevant.)
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
I thought this thread is more like for asking questions about how the Wiki works and the other one to actually discuss the content of the Wiki and if pages are missing? Anyway: Will "Wiki Editors" (meaning the rank, not everyone who edits it) get some rights in the actual Wiki? Like deleting and renaming without redirections? [Edit because I still can't really decide what counts as spoilers and what doesn't] Is a list of how much EXP your garden needs to reach the next level a spoiler? Is a list of every Accessory you can get (but that aren't in the Shop) a spoiler? [Edit the second] Are contractions okay or should they be avoided? Like it's instead of it is. Thanks for helping me out.
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
@Peridot Prior Nice guide, very well done. I can't think of anything that needs to be added but if I do i'll be sure to PM you. About the thread: Well, I expect all Wiki Editors to discuss maters on the Wiki through talk pages. The actual thread in discussion is for everyone in the community to ask their questions on the Wiki and of course to discuss it. Either way this thread will be locked and put into the archive soon, hence the other thread is in existence. @Uzumi Spoilers:-I would consider both of those things spoiler. Wiki Editors:- Yes, they'll be given rights to delete and rename. It seems only right after all. As they'll be watching over the wiki they'll also have the option to rollback unwanted edits. Contractions:- I don't mind them, though that's my personal opinion on the matter.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
@ Uzumi - I don't think contractions really matter either way, but as I'm going off most of my essay-writing knowledge to write out pages the usual rule for contractions is only once per sentence. But again, not too terribly serious as most people don't mind. @ Constantine - Thanks for clearing that up for me, I'll be sure to post in the discussion or talk pages next time.

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page