PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ramblings of a plague doctor

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

Caliban's AvatarCaliban
I need this, for reasons wishlist art of any of my characters Kusangis psychic z crystals GP
Credit
Avatar is Caliban from Warframe,Thal sprite by Animela, Cal sprites by Augusthoney, Cal tessel by bananalizard
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
All sprites are official unless stated otherwise Current hunt: Electric lion hunt.[35s/51a/2m/2,081h]
Caliban's AvatarCaliban

Contest ends 30 days after it's accepted.
Rules
1: pfq rules apply 2:Don't change my OCs; I do give artistic freedom but I have to be able to tell they are my OCs. 3: Please remember to sub; I don't want to have to hunt you down if I have questions or whatever. 4: Also remember that if you don't win this in no way means that I didn't like the art you did for me; I love all the art people do for me. 5: This is a Halloween art contest so please feel free to make them spooky, or dressed up if you wish. This is not required to win though. 6: I'll accept all art except for sprites.

form for entry

Thal'io I want to draw Username: Entry: (either link or hidebox works) May I use this as an avatar or put it in my journal when this is over?*: Are you subbed?: * Please please don't feel like you have to say yes; if you rather I not use this art or post it in my journal just say so. I'll respect this of course ^^

prizes

1st place 1 year HM 2nd place 180d HM 3rd place 28d HM Anyone else who places an entry will get either an Uber charm or the ZC equivalent of an UC.

OCs to choose from

Draigen ____________________________________________ Plague Strike (mlp sona) additional ref, drawn by AstrayedHannah another ref, no mask. By sporkoryk one more ref by drago-draws on artfight _____________________________________________________ S'roon, guardian of the shadow element _____________________________________________________ Stitchy, animal crossing monkey OC Additional ref, by sporkoryk Note: I don't have any set outfit for them so go crazy. If you want to put them in a Halloween costume I have no rules for what type of costume either. ______________________________________________________ Thal'io, my pokesona Note: I know some of the refs show him with different mane types and different colored tails. His tail is white and his mane goes all the way around his head. _____________________________________________________ Edmund my fursona _________________________________________________ Vincent my other fursona __________________________________________________________ Zero, my last fursona ________________________________________________ Jason, my human OC Additional ref by Soulwesson Another ref, no mask. By clow Last ref, with his twin brother Josh. by Syre Note: Don't worry about the cat or the hyena form ________________________________________________ Isaac, cyborg OC _______________________________________________ Ludwig, ref by Astrayedhannah Another by Mochafox last ref by sporkoryk Name: Ludwig Species: Capuchin monkey Occupation: He was a ringmaster in an old circus ran primarily by animatronics before it shut down Note: I don't have a TH for him
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Been going through a lot lately. I have the best of friends who are willing to stick with me even though my stinkiest of times. Getting better though, pushing through.
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Gonna draw a pokemon a day. All art here drawn by me

Kanto

day 1 bulbasaur

day 2 ivysaur

day 3 venusaur

day 4 charmander

day 5 charmeleon

day 6 charizard

day 7 squirtle

day 8 wartortle

day 9 blastoise

day 10 caterpie

day 11 metapod

day 12 butterfree

day 13 weedle

day 14 kakuna

Caliban's AvatarCaliban
I know I've been acting off lately.. being removed from staff has been very hard on me.. though that's no ones fault but my own.. I have been going to therapy lately to work through my anger issues and whatever other issues I might have. Hopefully someday I can have another chance to do things differently, but until that day I'll continue to be a good normal user. Also whoever has been up voting my posts recently you rock
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
I do miss talking to people on Discord, though I really needed this hiatus.. My paranoia was getting way too bad and unhealthy.. I'll be back on Discord by the end of October though.
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
I do wish I could go back in time and fix things, I'd still be on staff if I hadn't done that thing.. Well guess I can't, guess all I can do is try my best and do better for next time.
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Read somewhere that someone said they were happy I'm no longer staff because I was mean. I'm sorry to said user if i was ever mean, I never meant to be. If i ever get back on staff I'll make a more conscious effort to watch how i say things, I don't want to be known as a mean person.
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Ah dang I lost a subscriber. Hope I didn't say anything wrong :')

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page