PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ Toolbar

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Cool Beans's AvatarCool Beans
Ah, that worked. Thanks!
KathiraNarae's AvatarKathiraNarae
I'm still getting connection failures, even with the download links (that says connection failue with this very site which is otherwise fine for me). What's going on and how can I fix it?
Credits.
Avi cropped from a commission by PeridotPrior
//Call me Kath.//Want some ZC?//Forme-changer trading.
thetrickster's Avatarthetrickster
I use Bing
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by thetrickster

I use Bing
Bing is a search engine...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth

QUOTE originally posted by thetrickster

I use Bing
Okay, Describe the icon you click on when you want to go online. What does it look like? Is it a blue circle with red yellow and green around it? Is it the letter "e" with a yellow swoosh through it? Is it a compass? Is it a blue planet with an orange dog curled up along the bottom of it?
Signature by Naiyala
Whilimina352's AvatarWhilimina352
Well I figured out my problem. It was a simple fix, I was using the icon for PFQ instead of going to my browser... ^^'
My avatar is my Minecraft Avi, ign: Mina264 ^ Made by Mistyme and MistakenAgain <3 ~Mina~
no I get nothing
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
*headdesk* We can't help you if you don't read the questions asked of you. What browser do you use? Bing is not a browser.
Pkmñ4éver's AvatarPkmñ4éver
Thetrickster, skim through(Or read entirely prefered) This page to understand what a web browser is, then tell us what symbol you click on to open the internet, out of these 5: , , , , or . If its not any of these, then please best describe the look of the symbol you click on. Images found on google images.
TR Sub-Boss Pkmn4ever

Click here

Ps..
Trainer Art made my me. Template for personal use only. Rocket R self made to make right size, but officially based.
ok it's the one with the e in it

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page