PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ Toolbar

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

KHSora64's AvatarKHSora64
Thanks for the download link, Niet. :3
Khisyra's AvatarKhisyra
Your browser is not supported I am on IE... O.o' Can someone help? :'3
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
What version of IE?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Khisyra's AvatarKhisyra
IE 11.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Here's some direct download links: IE Firefox Chrome *I could install it, but couldn't enable it Hope this helps!
Khisyra's AvatarKhisyra
I swear I don't use a add-block, I would never do that to you! ;u; Yes that works, thank you very much. :3 Oeh shiny toolbar! *u*
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
Well, Khisyra, part of having Hypermode is the ability to not see ads anyhow. But yes, as a rule of thumb, I still turn AdBlock Plus off for this site. But in the past couple weeks my browser has been funky. It occasionally will just forget all my settings for this page, and links. All my links turn unclicked, it returns my Farm page to horizontal view and it returns all those "Click here to remove this message" boxes I once clicked. Apparently it also turns my AdBlock back on too...
Signature by Naiyala
SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
Google Chrome AdBlock plus has a drop down menu which allows you to enable/disable Adblock on each individual site (block ads on EBay but, not PFQ) hope this helps others!
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
KathiraNarae's AvatarKathiraNarae
I have a problem. I've been trying to download the toolbar, and I accepted the terms and conditions and told Firefox to allow the install when it says it's blocking it. Then the connection to the site is lost before download actually starts. It's been doing this for the past three hours, so what am I doing wrong and how do I fix it?
Credits.
Avi cropped from a commission by PeridotPrior
//Call me Kath.//Want some ZC?//Forme-changer trading.
Nagito's AvatarNagito
Your browser is not supported ^Aw, boo. I don't want to switch browsers. :P Bet its a neat toolbar anyway though, so thanks for it, Niet.
My Links Journal | Mature Journal | Fairy-type Clan Casper | 22 | agender | they/them | INFJ Previously had the PFQ username kittens Avatar art by Ravoilie || Signature art by Turtlo

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page