PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ Toolbar

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
If you were around on PF1, you may have used PF1's browser toolbar to help navigate around and get updates no matter where you are on the internet. Well, I've just created a new toolbar, powered by Alexa, for use with PFQ!
If you don't see the button, turn off AdBlock for this site, ya cheapskate :p
It works with Internet Explorer and Firefox. It's supposed to work with Chrome too, but I think Chrome changed how their stuff works (again) so it's not compatible at the moment. I've contacted Alexa about this and hopefully we'll be getting PFQ Toolbar working in Chrome soon enough. Meanwhile, I hope you'll give this Toolbar a try - having tested it myself I can assure you that it's quite easy to remove the toolbar if you decide you don't like it :p But hopefully you'll like it! PFQ Toolbar includes the following features: - Quick link to PFQ home page - Search box to go to any user's profile* - Link to your own profile - A few shortcuts** - RSS feed for your Notifications*** - Link to PFQ's Facebook page * Semi-exact matching - if the user is called Niét, then "niet" would get you there. Basically, leaving off accents and uppercase/lowercase is fine, but it needs to at least have all the letters. ** I just threw a few in there. If you have recommendations for more shortcuts, feel free to suggest them. *** It's supposed to update every minute, but I'm not sure if it does. It seems to update on new tabs, but the old tabs still show the old results. Kinda buggy, will be contacting Alexa about this too. Anyway, hope you like! EDIT: Note that because both PF1 and PFQ's toolbars are the same "powered by Alexa" toolbar, you may only have one or the other active. I'm hoping this isn't an issue!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
KHSora64's AvatarKHSora64
How can I download it?
Have you tried clicking the big, colourful button that says "Download Our Toolbar"?
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Have you tried clicking the big, colourful button that says "Download Our Toolbar"?
I'm pretty tech savvy, Niet, but that's nowhere to be found on this page. I see zero colorful buttons.
Signature by Naiyala
It... it isn't? But... I see it... Does it not show up for you?
Schneesturm's AvatarSchneesturm

QUOTE originally posted by RedCydranth

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I'm pretty tech savvy, Niet, but that's nowhere to be found on this page. I see zero colorful buttons.
How come I can see it? O.o It's definitely there...
ARomHacker's AvatarARomHacker
Actually, there is for me too... Here the link to the page for those without the button: *click* And I like the toolbar! It's awesome!
Is my avatar bigger now? I'm not sure.
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
That's what I see. EDIT: Figured it out. Somehow AdBlock Plus got re-enabled for this site. That keeps happening to me...
Silver's AvatarSilver
I'm going to guess he/she has an addblocker active, as I can see it with one brower and not the other (and when I pause it on my second browser and refresh the page it indeed shows up).
--- Trade Shop Custom Skin Shop Looking Gem Hunters --- Remember my dear children, the best brains are the ones that are warm and full of smarts. --- Collecting:
1 / 1000
48 / 300
92 / 500
0 / 500
81 / 1000
0 / 1000
120 / 500
Credit
---
I downloaded the toolbar and i just have an empty area... I'm on firefox and i don't understand...

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page