PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chat with us!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: The link "skype:?chat&blob=heGQ-0xE9IzTiAYx9hOqHruY17IWL-YwTXY1sS5gMr3i6tvQNmPnr8xPqtK1DKzk6Zgy9JRHbWQhKSxFtS_Izja6AUGjaAac4I9hgNqF4Aj62X_aEbkUriQ9orngvvf7KQhuTtYjGh9t4vHp0sDW8_AJ8_A4vBaGpAukG-ly9ZlCQENhDI5u-JUccQSd9vkRmkETJBtNTmjX5WPjgHb2VSctV9-VIT4cQWjF3lUc1SFuSaDcdpUToPxWdA" appears to be invalid. on line 3

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

We love hearing your feedback, but nothing beats being able to chat live with the people working on the site! If you have Skype installed, [url=skype:?chat&blob=heGQ-0xE9IzTiAYx9hOqHruY17IWL-YwTXY1sS5gMr3i6tvQNmPnr8xPqtK1DKzk6Zgy9JRHbWQhKSxFtS_Izja6AUGjaAac4I9hgNqF4Aj62X_aEbkUriQ9orngvvf7KQhuTtYjGh9t4vHp0sDW8_AJ8_A4vBaGpAukG-ly9ZlCQENhDI5u-JUccQSd9vkRmkETJBtNTmjX5WPjgHb2VSctV9-VIT4cQWjF3lUc1SFuSaDcdpUToPxWdA]click here[/url] and you will join our Official PokéFarm Q Chat group. Keep in mind that we may not be online or in the room, but we'll try to at least have someone in there as much as possible. Please be aware that we're extending this as an invitation. We can and will ban you from the Skype group if you misbehave, but I'm sure you'll all be fine in there. So come on in! EDIT: Please STOP posting about how you can't get in. It's unfortunate, but that's not my fault. If you can figure it out, great. If not, you're not missing out on much, okay? Okay.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page