PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dragon Tail (Set-Up) [15+]

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Other RP Setup >

Pages: 12345678

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
I should probably bump this and try and post in the RP more often. Grk...
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
@CW: feel free to poke me if I don't respond in the RP for a week. Sometimes I forget about it, since there's only two of us.
CWTtheAI2360's AvatarCWTtheAI2360
Alrighties.
*beep boop bump bop*
*bump*
*beemp*
Drocagen's AvatarDrocagen
Question: what is considered acceptable and not too op?

Current Goals

0/9600 for Melan Azelf Hunt
14/2184 for Melan Azelf Hunt
Wish me luck >~<
Please check out my art shop here! Avatar drawn by Naerie~
The magic has to have some kind of weak point. I'm willing to accept just about anything, but I also require a decent backstory and reasoning for various items. I denied a couple applications early on due to lack of explanation of either magic or title. I prefer a couple of sentences for personality, and not just a couple of words. Typically I'd prefer a short paragraph (5 sentences) on their history/background, but I'm not actually going to count the sentences), I require an explanation of the magic they use and limitations (I'm repeating myself now...); but the character's Class doesn't matter to much. I require the form to be actually filled out *glares at earlier post that didn't even copy/paste the form and had no grammar*, and the password, despite existing, I could care less about so long as the form is properly filled in. *points at the only other member of the RP*, and I really like the way she filled out her form. You should take her as a keen example.
*glances around* bump
*bump*

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page