PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Without You (Oneshot)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

bugtango's Avatarbugtango
Alex walked down up the mountain path, her bag hanging over her shoulder. She looked down at the town below, the valley, and the river. "What an amazing view. And, no cars, busy street noises, or yelling." She sighed happily. "Only the wind can be heard. Nothing can keep me from reaching the mounain top." Suddenly, she stopped. A creature jumped out in front of her, blocking the path. Alex screamed. Stumbling backwards, she felt a cracking sound. Looking down, the ground around her was breaking. "Help!" She screamed, falling down the side of the mountain. Alex thought she was gone forever. It would be impossible to survive the fall. Closing her eyes, she dreaded the moment she hit the rocks, or worse, hit the river. But, she felt something. Opening her eyes, she gasped. The same fierce looking pokemon she had seen on the mountain path. The red skin, the white mane, the sharp looking horn on it's head. Absol. The pokemon that brings mayhem, the pokemon that everyone fears. Saving her. Alex hung on for dear life. She clung to it's neck, for if she let go her life was gone. The absol bounded up the side of the mountain, then finally jumping onto stable ground. Alex got off the pokemon, then gasped. They were at the top of the mountain. She looked down at the absol. "Thank you. Without you, I would have never got to see this beauty. Not just the view, but you, Absol." She reached down and pet the pokemon's silky fur. The two sat in complete silence, watching the sunset. Absol. The disaster pokemon. Seeing it puts fear into everyones heart. It is said to bring pain and sadness where it goes. But, Alex knew something deeper about this creature. It wanted someone to Love. _______________________________________________________ The End.
Awwww, cute! I nearly cried. Is this supposed to be sad or~ ?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page