PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Frozen Princess

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF >

Pages: 12

Zorualord14's AvatarZorualord14
The Frozen Princess By Zorualord12
Prologue Aria pushed her ashy black hair behind her ear, and gazed at the radiant full moon above her head. A slight breeze brew in the air, ringing softly across her ears. The night leaves sung the song and harmonised with the rustling grass, but the night poem couldn't hide the cold breaths in Aria's arms. Polar, was her name, and her ice-cold body sent eerie waves of silence. Floating. Aria loved Polar, but her unnatural snow-white hair, ice cold skin, and the longing to love was intense. The breeze suddenly stopped, but lightly brushed her hair. She had come. “You came. Did you bring your name too?” Aria asked, turning in such grace it was as if time stood still, as if ice struck her. “Only someone with the best skill at combat could know I was behind you.” She said, her voice rough and coarse. Aria could feel her hidden gaze upon Polar, she wore a dark cloak, hiding herself and what she was. If she even was a 'she', if she even was anything human. Aria did not smile. “Do you know what Polar is? Can you get her across the rift?” Hastily, Aria asked, but she almost sighed, it seemed. “I know, and you cannot. You will not know what, she is until after you... Die.” She said dryly, impatient. But the word hit her like a hammer. Aria knew she was immortal, but certain death seemed like a burning rage, but cold and frozen. But when? “Will I ever see her again?” The answer was already there, but Aria gripped for hope, forever hoping. “No,” she spoke into silence. Suddenly everything feel, and Aria held hard, but it didn't last. The silence ceased, and Aria bowed her head, eyes filling with tears. Breaths came harsh, and the absent feeling in her arms became heavy. Looking down, Polar lay, no longer asleep. For the first time, Aria saw, Aria saw her daughters beautiful blue eyes. It was like time stopped and froze right there, they were like crystal, glimmering at her. “Keep safe, safer than here,” Aria whispered, almost to Polar. She was directly in front of Aria, hands like claws out, waiting. Lightly brushing a kiss on Polar, her arms handed Polar to her, and the icy presence seemed to fade. Looking at them, she blinked, and they were gone. “Across the rift. Through the dimension. Safe.” Aria whispered...
A World of Sprites and Animation Await you!
The Castle & the Cloak She SO didn't want to be here, especially when there were visitors. The castle was always cold and quiet, creaks echoing through the halls. She was 15, and the most isolated teen in the world, and it probably didn't have anything to do with the fact she was in a royal family. Footsteps echoed across the tiles, 3, maybe 4. She sighed, her breath frosting the air. That earned her a hit on the wrist from her maiden, so she gripped her wrist in her hand, slightly cursing at her stupid maiden. “Stand up straight, seem lively.” Her 'crankiness' said. Polar did as she was bid, silently praying the maiden tripped down the long, overly over washed staircase plummeting to a truly, tragic death. 3 people, finely dressed in blue. Sapphires, Polar thought sheepishly. An older woman wore a long sleeve dress crested in sapphires. Her face was long and boring, hair a dark brunette, pinned in a bun. The man beside her was older though, grey smooth hair in a dark blue suit. His ugly hands were covered in rare rings, probably some stuck up rich man too deeply drowned in his riches to care which royal he met yet, let alone want to. The younger girl between them seemed as old as Polar, caramel long hair, neatly tied in a ponytail. She wore white clothing, jeans and a T-shirt in fact, with a blue cloak pinned on with a large glistening sapphire. Her face was soft and lightly tanned, probably too spoiled to think about how stupid she really looks. Polar bowed unpleasantly, and the 3 bowed in return. "I apologise but it seems my highnesses are out. I am Princess Polar and I welcome you to follow my maiden to some delightful tea," Polar said keeping it polite and welcoming. The woman nodded approvingly, "Dear Polar, why not take my daughter Izzy, for a tour while Evan and I follow your maiden." The Duchess said, but Polar hated company, too bad. "Of course, Princess Izzy, will you walk with me?" Polar answered, holding her arm out, gesturing her to follow. Izzy lazily gripped her arm, and followed Polar up the marble steps, out of site, thank God. “I love your hair, is it natural?” The question surprised Polar, maybe she was at all a bit normal. "Yes, it's natural, you like it?" Polar said forcing a smile, moving her snow white hair behind her ear. "Of course. I've never seen hair like it. I also love your white dress, it is stunning." She said smiling back. Polar giggled as they slowly walked down the empty hallway. Polar tried to pull on a very pommy accent. "Oh darling, I know. It is so gorgeous! The base is glossy and silk, and the gloves just go with silk my dear. The criss-cross patterns of silver burst with radiance, and shadows the base perfectly, outlining the complete shape of my body, and no jewels attached. Stunning darling, gorgeous!" The girls burst out laughing, completely going against the rules of royalty. They shouldn't even exist, royalty, what a joke. A sweet silence hung in the hallway as they turned the corner, smiling peacefully. "Polar," Izzy broke the silence, her ponytail swinging in the motion of her head. "Why do you wear gloves, I mean, they're awful and you can never grip anything!! It's crazy!" Her sudden question was odd. Polar was unsure if she should say anything. Nobody can know, A voice repeated. She was scared yes, but this was a secret so huge it wanted to burst. After a brief moment of heavy silence, Polar sighed and made up her mind. "Can I tell you a secret?" An icy cold chill hit her head, ruining her ponytail, wetting her cloak. The snow hit the carpet with a slosh, but no matter, Izzy was laughing to hard. Polar was chasing her down the hallway, making a mess, soaking the halls of the golden palace. Polar shot another snowball from her bare hands, her hair tangled in a white mess. The snowball hit Izzy in the back, and she playfully squealed as icy snow stung her skin, throbbing, running into her fine clothing. Izzy stopped and turned around to Polar, laughing to hard to say anything. Wet snow melted beautifully on the carpet. Polar started to slow as she approached Izzy puffing, but suddenly she squealed, and dropped onto her knees, eyes closed, hands to head. Her hands turned pale. Izzy was unsure if it was a joke, until a black shadow appeared, and seemed to cover Polar, turning her hair black. Izzy screamed. "Nobody can know, hide yourself." The cloak screeched. Polar was in a black void, a nightmare, a real nightmare. She couldn't move, her heart started to beat at new extremes. Polar wanted to run, but she was stuck, she couldn't move anything. The cloak was a spirit, ripped and tattered, black poison, evil. "Go away!" Polar yelled desperately, but it only got closer. "Nobody can know!" It screeched louder. "Please, I'm sorry, please no!" She yelled crying. "Nobody, Polar!" It was almost in front of her, dark, confronting. "Please, leave me alone!" It extended a long claw like hand, old black and withered, reaching for her. "Nobody! Polar!" It was almost at her, it's deafening screech filled her ears, repeated her name, louder, louder, closer and closer. Then the world vanished, and she was back. Polar's ears rung, her hands gripped her white hair, which was ice cold and frosted. She was shaking, and her mother gripped her arms, repeating her name, talking. Tears rolled down Polar's face, ice cold but not affecting her in a bad way. "Polar, can you hear me, Polar." Her mother repeated gently. She slowly brought her hands down, falling into her mothers arms. She crossed her arms, holding her elbows, eyes shut tight. "Quick, bring me her gloves." Her mother said. Her mother ran her fingers through Polar's frosted hair, her warmth melting it slowly. "Polar, you have to open your eyes dear, please," her mother whispered to her, urging her. Through shock and fear, slowly she opened her blue eyes. The world was white, so bright it hurt, but it faded, and her swollen eyes were red in tears. "Good girl, Polar. Let me slip your gloves on dear." She slipped on her gloves, helping her to warm her cold hands, slow her rapid heart. "I am so sorry, Duchess Abbey and Duke Marx, it is my fault, truly." Izzy told Polar's mother, in a concerned, rushed tone. Surprisingly, Polar found her shattered voice, head spinning madly. Her voice chattered through her shaking body, frail and weak. "How long was I out for?" Her mother's gaze flickered from Izzy to Polar, calm. "Izzy dear, do not blame yourself, it was an accident. Polar, you were out for about 30 minutes." She said, but Polar wanted to talk more. "When did you get home?" Her voice, her mother's voice mostly, made her confident, and reassured her. "About 10 minutes ago, hush. Someone take Polar to her bed." Her mother said as a maiden reached out to support Polar down the hallway. That's when Duchess Eva lashed in. "How can you care for such a child!? She is cursed!" Eva yelled at Abbey, rudely shouting. "I’m sorry, but can you pl-" Abbey tried to calm her down, but she was on a rage. Polar was moving step by step down the hallway, still terribly shaken, ears ringing. "You aren't even her parents, are you?! She is a MONSTER!!" She yelled, but then everything fell quiet. Polar heard, and it echoed through her head. 'Monster' it echoed, fuelling her with hatred and pure hurt. Standing straight, energy suddenly regained, Polar turned towards Eva, fingers clenched in fist. Through heat and an eerie chill, she spoke, softly but in a menace way. "I am not, a monster." The room went cold, heating the tension in the air. Her gloves frosted up, even though it was thought impossible to work through them. Duchess Eva reached out and grabbed Izzy's arm. "Come on, let's go." Eva said in such a way she seemed frightened. Once they were out of sight, Polar looked at her frozen hands. "Mum, I-I think I’m getting stronger..."
Taylor “Long black hair, deep back eyes, with a hint of freckles!” Glaciel mused, wasting time again. Taylor rolled her eyes, hiding her affectionate smile. “Please Glaciel, Zodiac and I need to focus. You and your 'white hair', need to bugger off.” Taylor argued, poking Glaciel and smiling. Glaciel ran his hand through his brilliant white hair, simply making her want him. Then Zodiac nudged Taylor impatiently, her emotions pouring through the orb on her chest. Zodiac was a dog-size wolf-like creature, with white angel-like feathery wings, a large fluffy tail and the radiant blue orb on her chest. She was beautiful and adorable, black furred with white rings on her ears, forehead and legs. Her rings and orb constantly glowed in a mysterious way. She was the guardian of the rift. Zodiac's bright red eyes flickered up to Taylor. “Let's hurry Taylor! Come on!” Zodiac moaned, tugging Taylor's tights with her soft paw. Looking down at Zodiac, Taylor nodded and patter her between the ears. “You're right, let's go.” Taylor told them, aiming it at Glaciel. Taylor went to kneel down at Zodiac's height, but Glaciel gripped her wrist. “Do you have to?” He said to her. Taylor pulled his hand off, turning to him. “I'm only going to see my mother, it's not the end of the world ya' know.” “It feels like the end of the world when you're not around.” He answered honestly, but Taylor smiled and tried to hide her red face, but she couldn't. “See ya later,” was all she said as Glaciel pulled on his best sad face. She looked at Zodiac, who was crouched on the soft leafy grass. Taylor placed her hands gently on either side of Zodiac's head, closing her eyes. Using her strength, she focused on a few of the many elements of powers she had. Taylor named them all, and a combination of them was enough to warp herself with Zodiac into the place almost no one can go. Physic, Fairy, Dragon and Dark. Taylor pulsed them through her hands, causing a field to expand around Zodiac and Taylor. Glaciel stepped back out the way, as it rippled a pinky-purple dark colour. Then they were gone. The rift was a gate between worlds. Impossible to get to, till now. It was like a space less realm, dark and empty, cold, soulless, but it was beautiful. Beautiful beyond explanation, a world so physically impossible, it was the only possible thing. As Taylor warped in she took a deep breath, which seemed so vibrant and alive it brought a long smile to her face. You floated in the rift, as it seems as if you float where your mind wants you to go. Taylor could see her black ponytail floating in the air above her head. Zodiac wasn't interested in Aria. She preferred Taylor's world where there was solid ground and actual grass, but here, right now, right then, she decided to air gallop in the spot, so funny. Taylor stifled a laugh, Zodiac was so adorable! Taylor focused on the thought of her mother, Aria. She didn't seem to float anywhere, but Zodiac was getting further away, and she was only air-galloping in the spot, laughing in stupidity. After a few lone moments, a familiar figure could be made out in the distance. Aria got closer, her black hair floating, not in a ponytail like Taylor. Taylor looked just like Aria, but Aria's eyes were a cool blue, you could lose yourself in them. Aria turned, her hair slowly followed in her pivot. Aria tried to smile but something seemed up, or should I say down. “Taylor! It's wonderful to see you!” Aria said, reaching out for a hug. It is difficult, but they manage. “Hey mum. It's great to see you, what's up?” Taylor asked anxiously. Aria almost turned away, but her worried gaze gave in. “It's the rift, I don't know how to fix something that I don't even know. There's some sort of disturbance pushing from 'the other side'. I'm worried. It shouldn't even be possible, once someone dies and goes to 'the other side' they're-” “Gone.” Taylor finished. The thought scared her, there was only one thing left to do. Determined, Taylor help her head up, and looked in her mothers eyes. Aria looked confused, then shook her head slowly. “No, you can't go there, it'll hurt you.” “I've seen worse.” Taylor argued. “No, you haven't, trust me.” “You have to let me in Aria. Your memories could hold the key.” Aria shook her head. “I know my own memories, Taylor.” Aria said confidently, but Taylor beg to differ. “Memories are unclear, sometimes even lost or locked away. Please, you must.” Aria considered this, but uncertainty shone in her eyes. “How many times have you done this?” “Twice.” Then there was a heavy silence, mixed with uncertainty and desperation. “No,” “Yes,” “I won't let you.” “Please mother! I must! You have to understand...” Taylor let desperation edge into her voice, pleaded to Aria with a look so pale and deep it was undeniable. Aria looked down. She sighed. Aria seemed to be thinking. “I don't know. How can I compete with you.” She gloomily said, but Taylor gripped her mothers hands, lowering her voice. “Please mother, please.” Aria looked into Taylor's pleading eyes. My beautiful smart girl, Aria thought. “Very well, only once though.” Aria concluded. Taylor nodded, and hugged her in return. “Thank you,” she whispered, and drew back ready to explain to Aria how it'll work. Taylor placed her fingertips on the side of Aria's head, above her ears. “Now, don't focus on anything, just zone out. It'll make it easier for me, ok?” She explained, and Aria nodded nervously. “You will see what I see, and you'll feel it to. If you think to hard and try to push away then you'll break the connection.” “Got it,” Aria said, trying to pull a smile. She closed her eyes, and Taylor focused a fraction of her power on Aria, closing her eyes. Memories and scenes ran through Taylor. Some where so horrible, blood, rejection, heart break, but there was hope and love in places so warm and memorable. It ran through Taylor like a long lifetime of longing and misunderstanding. It occurred to her then that Aria was over a million years old, and yet Taylor was only like... 15?! Taylor wanted to let go, but she needed to focus. Taylor tried to look at recent memories, but Aria was right to assume she knew nothing. So she looked backward in time, searching for something, anything useful. She hated having to feel her fear, hurt, her emotion were strong and painful it was almost unbearable. Taylor wondered... Taylor focused on Arrow, her father, but Aria knew what she was looking at. She tried to push away. This memory was when they met, it seemed. Aria looked a few years younger, she looked about 12 years old, so did Arrow. Aria turned red, as Arrow flicked his black hair from his face, but he caught her looking. Aria felt embarrassed and torn, rejected for nothing, until she saw the wonder and chance in his eyes. The emotions were so strong, they were, almost like how she felt about Glaciel... Aria tried desperately to push away, so Taylor turned away suddenly to keep looking. But that's when it happened. In a flash a cloaked figured appeared, sending a sharp horrible pain, as if she touched an electric fence and received a sudden huge zap of electricity. Aria felt it to, and the connection broke. They exchanged worried looks, but Taylor knew. “What was that?” Aria asked. Taking a deep breath, Taylor answered, “A cloak. A dark evil spirit.” “Glaciel, you have to understand, I can't help Aria.” Taylor tried to explain to Glaciel as they walked along together down a dirt road. Zodiac hadn't returned yet though, she'll leave and go as she pleased. The thought of loving Glaciel still buzzed in Taylor's head, but Glaciel was thinking about something else. “Why not?” He demanded, but she rolled her eyes, clearly not focused. “Cause they're locked, cursed, whatever you want to call it. Stolen. To get them back, well, the same spirit that took them away has to give them back.” She explained determinedly. “So we find it, and get em back.” Glaciel concluded putting his fist into his hand, but Taylor grew irritated, shaking her head. “It's not as easy, as...” Taylor trailed off as yelling came from a road they just passed. Turning in confusion, they could make out a young girls voice, getting closer. “Frost! Please wait, come back!” It yelled. Then from around the corner a blast of ice caused a wall to form. A white cat went speeding at the wall, but skidded to turn and race towards Taylor, terrified. On first instinct, Taylor bent down and used her powers to grow a large amount of catnip in the middle of the road, around the cat. It slowed the cat, and calmed it into the nip. It collapsed, rolling in the weedy smell, purring, relaxed. Taylor calmly reached over and picked up the cat, scratching it under the ear. “Aww.” Glaciel commented, as a finely dressed girl ran around the corner, clutching long white gloves, fine silk and all. Noticing her cat and it's calm state, she sighed and slipped the gloves back on in relief. She had odd snow white hair, but a somewhat familiar face. “OMG thank you, you caught him.” She said to Taylor looking at the odd patch of catnip, in the middle of the road. “How did?” She started to ask, but Taylor glanced at the shear power of the wall of ice. “How did that?” Taylor remarked smiling. She turned red and nervous, as if she was in trouble. “I didn't-” “Don't worry, I'm Taylor, and this is Glaciel. You're not the only person who can do some really cool crap,” Taylor said to the girl. That made her smile in a warm, shocking way. She held her gloved hand out to Taylor, “Hi, my name is Polar.”
The Family's Return They walked along in the gardens of the beautiful palace. The smell was radiant, the insect life was stunning, and the beautiful flowers grew and glowed in amazing beauty. It was incredible to think a girl like Polar could live in such a huge, amazing place, oh what Taylor could do with a place like this. Still, why doesn't Polar do much with her powers, why does she cover it up, there's nothing to be afraid of. “So can you do anything else with your powers, or is that it?” Glaciel asked politely. Polar was nervous, she seemed always... lost. “Oh, um. Just anything with Ice and Snow and all.” Polar said, mumbling. “How 'bout you?” Taylor ignored the question as something hit her, what if...? She rudely interrupted before Glaciel could answer. “Do you use your power often?” This seemed to startle Polar, she didn't know what to say. Glaciel gave Taylor an accusing, suspicious glance. “Erm, not really.” Now Polar sounded really nervous. Thoughts kept hitting Taylor, she wanted to help her mother, and this girl. Taylor looked Polar in the eyes, focused on her mind. Memories were something, thoughts were almost nothing. What do I do? No one can know, I need to get away, before something bad happens. They can't know, it'll, it'll hurt me! Polar thought. Taylor powers had limits, but there's a lot of people that wouldn't know or understand. “What's it?” Taylor asked. Polar seemed shocked, she stumbled on words. “I'm sorry, I-I don't know what you're talking about.” “No, the thing you're so afraid of, the thing that's preventing you to use your powers freely.” She pressed on, causing Polar to back away, so insecure. “I'm sorry, but you have to leave.” Polar tried to sound firm, but it couldn't hide the edge in her voice. Focusing her powers through the ground, a rocky wall arose behind Polar, blocking her path. “Please, leave me alone, I don't want to hurt you!” Polar yelled, desperate. Taylor raised her hands, “You can't hurt us, Polar.” But Polar dismissively shook her head, leaning against the wall. “Taylor, what are you doing?” Glaciel asked concerned, almost angry. He didn't get it, but let's see if he understands the limits of Taylor's powers. “Go away.” Polar argued. “I'm sorry but I can't” Taylor replied. “Well I warned you.” Despite her shaky voice, Polar flung her hands forward. Razor sharp ice flung from her hands, and her gloves drifted to the ground ripped and torn. Turns out her gloves couldn't stop her anyway. To Polar's amazement, Taylor caught the speeding blast with an impossible force. It didn't touch her hands, it just, floated. “Polar, show me what you're afraid of.” Taylor said spreading her hands, causing a brittle ice storm to slowly form. “Please, don't do this.” Polar begged leaning against the wall. The skies grew grey, the air grew brittle, and the breeze turned icy. “Taylor!” Glaciel tried yelling, but Taylor had her mind made up, she was going to do this. Polar looked rapidly back and forth, breathing in fear. Polar yelled, “Please, stop no!” but then she shrieked, and crouched to the ground, hands on head. Glaciel looked horrified, and Taylor ran to Polar as she fell. “I didn't do anything, it wasn't my fault, they forced me!” Polar was back. The cloak slowly approaching from afar, but it stopped. The cloak suddenly turned aside. That's when Polar knew she knew nothing about people. Taylor, yes Taylor, was running towards it, she was, she was in Polar's nightmare, in her head, how? That's impossible?! The cloak flung itself towards Taylor, clearly distracted. “Taylor, no!” Polar yelled, but Taylor stopped and fearlessly flung her hands forward, towards the cloak. In an instant a vortex of bright fire surrounded the cloak, making it screech, deafening the void. “Give Aria's memories back and leave Polar alone!” Taylor yelled at it. It's eyes seemed to shine a purple fire of rage, and it's withered hands grew long piercing talons. “Never!” It screeched. Polar could only watch in amazement as Taylor furiously drew closer. The flaming vortex turned a deep blue and yellow, intensifying, radiating in heat. It shrieked and shrieked so much louder. Taylor pressed on, determined, what could've happened to her to make her as strong as this, emotionally and physically? It seemed to be on fire. “Ok! Please stop!” It shrieked so loud, Polar wasn't sure if she was alive or not. The vortex of fire faded, and the burnt creature snarled in pure fury. Then the vision disappeared and Polar was back. This time she wasn't crying, she wasn't afraid, she felt calm, and surprisingly at peace. Looking up, there was Taylor, juggling a blue orb in her hands next to Glaciel, the sky all sunshine and rainbows again. A weird winged wolf thing was next to them, and Taylor greeted it merrily, and it nodded to her. Slowly rising to her feet, questions flung to her head. “Are you ok?” Taylor asked politely, placing her hand on Polar's shoulder. The wall behind her was gone, thankfully. Polar nodded to her, slightly confused. “What did you do?” She asked. Taylor looked down at the orb, up close it looked as if faded images were inside. “The cloak won't bother you any more, no more gloves for you, if that's what you want, I mean. But I am returning something it stole. This, was almost impossible to find, and I wasn't even going to look for it, but it seemed it was destiny we met.” Taylor replied to Polar, gesturing to the orb. Polar stifled a relieved laugh, and Taylor smiled. “I have to go, things to do, ya know. You will be ok, though?” Taylor asked her, and Polar nodded gratefully. “Yes, thank you.” Taylor nodded and looked at the wolf thing. “Ready to go again Zodiac?” and to Polar's surprise, it talked back. “What? Already? I just got back though?!” Zodiac moaned, but Taylor laughed. “Yeah, well, got something to return. See ya, Polar.” She replied walking away together, Glaciel, Zodiac and Taylor. They looked like good friends, and they playfully argued. “Can't it just wait though?” Glaciel laughed at Zodiac's remark. “I'll race ya, and then I'll give you one of my delicious pieces of chocolate if you win?” Taylor bribed, and Zodiac smiled. “Your on! 3, 2, 1... Go!!” And all 3 of them were off, racing away in joy, giggling all the way. Polar looked on in envy, but in a way she wasn't envious, she was never happier. “Back already?” Aria greeted Taylor. Taylor nodded, and hugged her mother warmly. “Yeah, why? Don't you want me?” Taylor remarked, laughing. “Oh no, just so soon?” Aria replied, laughing this time. “I brought you something this time, though.” Taylor said reaching into her jacket pocket, pulling out the blue orb. Around Aria it radiated greatly, a deep sea blue, surrounding there presence, even though they were in the endless area of the rift. Aria seemed speechless. “Is that?” She asked, and Taylor nodded, “I found a girl haunted by the same cloak that took these away.” Taylor explained, holding it out to Aria. Aria looked at it wondrously. “You're incredible Taylor, you know that right?” “It was a, um, chance meeting. Luck was on our side.” “Let's find out what I missed.” She said nervously, taking it in her hands. The light that came from it was blinding, and they both shut their eyes, turning away. A warm radiance hung in the air, as the light faded away. Slowly opening her eyes, Taylor noticed the orb was gone. Aria was looking into nothing, with a shocked thinking gaze. Taylor put her hand on Aria's shoulder. “What do you remember?” Taylor asked, pushing Aria in interest. Aria gave Taylor a confused gaze now. “Aaron... Polar.” The familiar name shocked Taylor, although the name 'Aaron' meant nothing to her. Taylor quickly read her mother's thoughts, desperate to know what she now knew. But that was even worse then not knowing. Polar is my first daughter... I have another daughter? Where's Polar now? Is she alive? Aaron is her father, he tried to kill her? He put me through pain, he made me give her up, I lost her 'cause of him, I need to hurt him, I need to... kill him. Aria looked away, but Taylor gripped her shoulder hard, knowing what was next. Then poof, they were gone. The air was cold, and the atmosphere was different. Aria could sense Taylor's hatred for this world, and Taylor could feel Aria's rage coming off in waves from her body. This is pointless, they're supposed to be saving the rift, not settling old scores. “I never wanted to cross the rift to this world Aria. The way I was raised here wasn't right, but you can't just go and kill some random dude.” Taylor told Aria. They were in a large snowy clearing, ending in a circle of forestry. Aria looked alert and ready for what was coming. “He isn't random. Taylor you shouldn't have come anyway. I'm only here in mind, no human can harm me, Your body may be in another world but I can sense your life force, and that isn't untouchable.” Aria's worried tone wasn't hide able, but to Aria's shock, Taylor laughed. “Please, mum, do you doubt me so much? As if I'm going to let a human hurt me!” Taylor's confidence made Aria smile. “Ok then.” Here we go. Aria thought gleefully. Taylor rolled her eyes, and looked ahead into the surrounding trees, listening to the eerie breeze. Then a shadow moved, and Taylor clenched her hand in a fist. Then there were more shadows, and Aria stepped forward impatiently. The snow crunched ahead, and about 20 men stepped forward, led by an old scruffy man, dressed in boiled leather, grey and old. They all wielded a sword and a crossbow. “Back are ya' Aria? Heard you were dead.” The leader yelled at Aria, laughing, grinning, juggling the sword in his hands. “And who is your beautiful friend? My offspring? That monster!” He yelled furiously. “I am dead, Aaron. Taylor is not your girl, she's my daughter, and her father is a million times better than you. Don't worry, you'll be dead too, soon enough.” Aria answered. Aaron laughed. “What a joke, boys, kill 'em, but leave the young girl, I'll kill her myself.” About 10 men raised crossbows, and an uproar of clicking rang in the air. “Taylor, I got this one.” Aria said, swinging her hand in front of Taylor, pushing her back. Taylor raised her hands, looking slightly worried. A swoosh of bolts fired, and at lightning speed. She closed her eyes, but Aria just stood there. Taylor held her breath, and after a moment Aaron gasped, signalling for Taylor to open her eyes. 3 bolts floated in front of Taylor, like Taylor wanted to do. Glancing behind Aria, she noticed several holes in the snow. “I told you I was dead.” Aria announced, Aaron looked horrified. Aria flung her hands forward, and Aaron flew into the air, head back, frozen. The scene horrified Taylor. He clawed at his neck, gasping for air. Silver light streamed off him, and then he dropped limp to the ground. “The best thing about my powers, is that I can take someone's life force, but then give it back!” Straining, the silver light slowly transformed into a familiar shape. Gasping, Taylor ran towards him, her father. He dropped to the ground, breathing. “Dad!” Taylor yelled, crying in joy. She reached out and supported her father, Aria exhausted but glad Arrow was back. But then that changed. Arrow laughed in an eerie way, dismay spreading across their faces. “Oh, Aria, you out did yourself this time didn't you? You couldn't help it could you? You brought me back, and now I can destroy your precious rift, and all the weak humans you care about!” He yelled. Aria seemed to freeze, but she found her voice, just. “Arrow...,” but he just laughed again. “Oh yes, my dear. I'm that poor disturbance you're all so worried about. You're not the only one with powers. My darling Taylor, how good of you to come along with Aria. Join me, and we can rule together.” Arrow stood up, holding his hand to her. The 20 men behind them started to back away. Taylor looked at her father's hand, then his somehow, now unfamiliar face. He was the only one she had after her mum died when she was 5. She hadn't known her powers back then, her powers came out when she was about 12, and even then she wasn't strong enough to connect to her mother. She didn't even know her mother was somewhere out there, in spirit at least. She was unsure, he was the only person she ever had. She can't kill anyone, no. They did nothing wrong! Taylor shook her head. “No, I don't know you!” She yelled at him, sprinting towards Aria. Her feet left the ground though, and her lungs screamed, aching like nothing ever before. Arrow had his hand out, a dark sinister look on his face. “You disappoint me, daughter.” He said to her, “I have the power to take your powers, but they are you, so without them you'll die.” Like someone was tearing her apart, the pain was agony. Multiple colours flowed from her hands into Arrow, and she dropped to the ground. Frozen, she faded, and disappeared from the clearing. “Your turn, Aria.” “Never!” Aria vanished, echoing to Arrow. Arrow paused, and swung his arms back and forth in frustration. “What a shame.” He said to himself, all the men behind him dropped to the ground, limp. Dead.
Losing You “Come on Taylor, you're strong, breath, breath for me.” Glaciel held Taylor in his arms, her breath short and rapid. Zodiac nuzzled Taylor gently, trying not to cry. Taylor looked up at Glacial, painful tears in her eyes, glimmering at him. She knew, she always knew. “Taylor we need you, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. Stay, please stay.” Zodiac said to her. Taylor reached up and touched Glaciel's face, but he gripped her hand in his. “Don't leave me, please.” Glaciel said, crying now, clawing for her, begging for her, longing for her. But she couldn't hold on, so she looked into his eyes, deep, and used her very last dying breath, for him. “Glaciel, I'm sorry, I, I, love you,” closing her eyes, letting his fragile hand go. Zodiac began to sob, lying herself against Taylor's body, but Glaciel ran his fingers through her black ponytail, head high he yelled in grief. In complete agony, he yelled, holding her tight, for the thing he loved the most was lost. She was gone. “Polar, dear! Are you coming?!” Her mother yelled, from down the palace stairs, echoing to her room. “Coming!” She answered. Polar hadn't told anyone about what happened that day, about Taylor, and maybe it was for the best. But she wanted to see Taylor and her friends again, maybe they'll visit sometime soon. Taylor seemed to know a lot, and it interested Polar. The best thing is, is that she wasn't afraid any more. She opened her window doors and leaned over the balcony. Tonight the sky was clear, and the gardens below were invisible in the dusk. Slipping one of her white silk gloves off, Polar touched the railing with her bare hand, and it frosted into ice. Letting go, she shot ice from her hand through the sky like a firework. It glowed a silver blue over the garden, and exploded quietly into a snowflake, fading away, shimmering. Polar smiled in pride, frozen in joy. She was free. “Polar! Hurry Up!” Her mother yelled again impatiently. It was her first ever ball, so she turned in a rush, slipping her glove back on. She can't wait to meet people, she may meet so many nice royals, it's exciting. She almost forgot there was a ball tonight, lost in the beauty of her powers. She gripped her large white gown, and carefully hurried herself to the awaiting car. The ballroom was huge, it felt light and open, the air warm and pleasant. It was full of music, talk and the footsteps of many dancing royals, swaying gracefully in the line of the music. People turned to greet Polar as she walked through the door, bright and radiant. She was white, and wonderful, white everything, she was the dove in a sea of crows. Everything was dull compared to her now she was present in the room, until he showed up. He came in a black tuxedo, kneeling down, head down hand out. He had black hair that was long enough to cover his ears. “Princess Polar, I am Prince Sage. It is an honour to meet you. May I ask you to a dance?” Sage said to the dove, who turned red like a rose, but Sage only kept smiling at her, until she reached out and took his hand. He stood up and led her into the centre of the room, so handsome and beautiful. They started to slowly swing around in a very formal position, both very lost by the other. “So, what's your favourite colour?” She asked. “Purple, how 'bout you?” He answered. “An icy blue.” “Nice.” Sage flicked a strip of hair from his face, and his eyes revealed a gleaming emerald green. “I love your eyes.” “I thought someone would.” and Polar giggled. She was so happy, she felt a warm fuzzy feeling, like a longing for him. “Do you like chocolate?” “What? Of course!” “What type?” “White,” she said blushing. “You do look very white.” He said to her in a very cool tone. She smiled, and ran her hand through her hair, brushing it behind her ear. Polar looked down, closing her eyes in fact, taking in the current events. But Sage thought different, so he put his hand gently under her chin, lifting her head up. He gave her a concerned look, and sent that through his tone. “What's wrong?” But Polar shook her head and smiled. “Nothing, I've just, never met anyone like you before,” so Sage smiled in a sly relaxed way, pushing her worries away. “I know. There's only one me.” He said spreading his arms, so Polar laughed, putting her hand over mouth. Sage held her cold hands in his, and it seemed that her cold gloves didn't bother him. “Do you want to go outside?” He asked her gently, so she nodded. He led her through the crowd, hand in hand out the door. Their footsteps echoed off the pathway as they walked alone into the lit up garden of some royals palace. It had a beautiful aroma, and he led her to a fountain lit up by a changing light, but the effect was incredible. The moving water seemed crystallised, it was stunning. “Wow,” Polar breathed. Sage looked at her as she looked around, watching her closely. She turned to look at him, her joy coming off in waves. “This is amazing, you're amazing.” She said, but Sage fell quiet for a few moments, until he stroked Polar's hair. “Can I kiss you?” He asked her. She wasn't shocked, instead she was relaxed, so she nodded, and he drew her near. She closed her eyes, expecting the best feeling ever. Instead she was wrong. Their lips touched, and as she inhaled his breath pain shot through her, and she grew numb. She fell into his arms, she couldn't move, she couldn't talk, she could only see. Sage laughed menacingly, looking at her frozen body. “I almost pity you. Polar, truly frozen now, except, not by ice isn't it? All I had to do was kiss you, and now that's my mission done. I have someone for you to meet.” His sly smile dug deep, and it hurt, she trusted him. He reached down and kissed her again, and the world turned blank. “Come on Zodiac! Hurry!” Glaciel yelled as they ran towards another palace, eyes still red from the recent events. Glaciel hated palaces, they were too big! “I'm running!” She called back. They were almost in the pathway when Glaciel stopped, and Zodiac froze beside him. There she was, limp in some strangers hands, Polar in a beautiful white gown. Glaciel took a step forward, he had to protect her. “Hey!” He yelled, starting to run towards the boy. But he vanished. Instead of cursing in frustration, Glaciel turned to Zodiac, “Take me to Aria.” He demanded, but she only shook her head. “You know you can't. She had powers,” using the word 'she', making his voice clench in his throat. He took a deep unsteady breath as a tear rolled down his face, and a silence hung. He looked at the ground, shuffling his feet. “I haven't been 100% honest to,” he paused, breathing in harshly, “you or, her.” Closing his eyes, tears rolled, but he brushed them away. “What do you mean?” Zodiac asked. Glaciel looked at her, eyes shiny and miserable with tears. “I could help, her because I, have the same powers as her.” he said, clenching his voice. Zodiac though, was shocked. It took them several moments to remember time was important, and Glaciel whispered to Zodiac, “I lost, Taylor. I won't lose her sister, if what you say, is true.” So Zodiac nodded in return, her wolfy white rings glowing a mystic white. She pawed his leg, looking up at him in determination. “Then lets go kick some, rift disturbing butt!” She announced, Glaciel hinting revenge in his eyes. “With Aria,” she smiled at his remark. “With Aria!” she repeated.
Heart, Life & Soul “Please Arrow, let me see what she can do!” Sage impatiently told Arrow, who paced back and forth. But Arrow stopped and turned to Sage, “Not yet! You'll get to hurt your little pet soon enough.” Arrow growled at Sage, but Sage turned away, and kicked a rock at Polar, sitting on the ground, chained to the wall of the cave. She yelled at him, bit he ignored her. Sage could've liked her is she wasn't such a little girl. She sobbed and moaned all night, but the sun was up, and you could hear waves crashing on the rocks. She enjoyed the sound, Polar had never been anywhere other then her garden. Arrow looked at the worthless girl. “She'll bring Aria and maybe her little pet, then I can kill them all off at once.” He said chuckling, but Polar spat at his feet. “I don't know anyone called 'Aria'! Just go ahead and kill me now! You're wasting your time.” Arrow approached her, gripping her chin, looking into her eyes. “And why would you want to die in a place like this? You could've been my daughter, ya know, but instead you're the offspring of some dead man. Taylor may have been my daughter, but you are half of what she is.” Polar wrenched away from his hand, yelling at him. “I don't know what you're talking about! I have a family! My parents are alive and well!” She grew worried, but this only made Arrow grin savagely. “You really don't know anything, do you?” He asked her, but she only gave him a confused look. Arrow laughed louder, receiving an impatient glance from Sage. “Wow, this is something isn't it? Let me brief it up for you. Daddy, well dead... Half-sister, you might have known her actually, goes by the name Taylor, also dead... Your mother is known as Aria, will be dead soon.” His snug tone was lost by her shocked expression, it felt like something had stabbed her over and over. “What?!” She yelled. Arrow laughed, clasping his hands together, rubbing them in pleasure. “Oh this is fun, isn't it? Don't you agree, Polar?” She looked away, eyes shallow and agonised. “Taylor can't be dead, Taylor was, powerful!...” Arrow continued to laugh. The chains around her body tightened, and she strained in pain. “Powerful, yes. But she's dead, and now I have her powers. They're not bad actually, so much more, compared to yours. I would kill you now dear, if I didn't need you. Taylor could already control ice powers, making your powers useless to me.” Polar's eyes swelled in tears, but Arrow wiped her tears away, grinning in joy. “Cry little girl, cry.” He whispered, he teased. Polar was almost lost in despair, when she heard an unfamiliar voice in her head. Polar? Can you hear me? My name is Aria, I'm here to help you. Where are you? Polar didn't know how to answer that, she didn't know, but Arrow seemed to sense Aria's invisible presence. “Polar, girl. We're in a cave in Ash Bay, please tell dear Aria I'm waiting.” She looked at Arrow, wanting it all to be a dream. She nodded. I'm in a cave, on Ash Bay. Please help me! She thought back, and surprisingly, a voice replied. Thank you dear, hang on, I'm coming. Polar was going to sigh in relief, but she felt somewhat guilty, they're going to get hurt. It's a trap! Wait, you'll get hurt, you can't. Polar begged, but she got what she hadn't expected from Aria, from her mother. Oh but my baby Polar, it is most definitely, a trap. And the eerie voice disappeared, leaving Arrow to grin. Hours later, and Sage had grown even more impatient. He wondered around, kicking rocks and melting surfaces with some strange acid spray. He had strange powers, he can warp anywhere for one, and he can emit acid sprays and poisonous gases. He yelled in frustration, melting part of the cave wall, turning to Polar, he cursed. “You'll die now, girl! I'm not waiting any more!!” But Arrow turned upon Sage. “Not yet!” He yelled, sending Sage into a rage, turning around to face Arrow. “I don't listen to you! I don't care if you claim to be my father! You can't do anything!” But whilst they yelled, they hadn't had the slightest thought of what was happening around them. Sage went to strike Polar, but only to find his legs were encased in solid ice. Sage cursed, and Arrow followed, as Polar ran to Aria and Glaciel awaiting her at the cave entrance. Arrow stood metres away from them, looking on, and Sage warped beside him. The room was silent, but no words needed to be said, as they all glinted a hint of revenge. Aria looked at Glaciel and Polar, covered in dirt, sending a message through their thoughts. Arrow's mine. So they nodded, and lunged into battle. Sage warped around the room, avoiding Glaciel's fearless strikes of fire, electricity, sometimes some weird power, always well under control. Polar though, struck sharp icicles from her hands, powerful and deadly. Sage was impossible to hit, he warped around the place, only playing. Polar struggled to follow him around, Glaciel always seemed to know though, moving rapidly. Everyone but her were trained to fight, they out matched Polar, who was trying to use her powers, for like, the first time. Polar was almost at breaking point of frustration, when Sage appeared behind her and sprayed acid near her feet. She shrieked falling to the ground, legs hot and red, tiny blisters appeared, stinging aggressively. She was only distracted for a moment, a moment to realise. They meant to hurt her. They were going to kill her. Looking around, she realised Sage had like, glued Glaciel to a wall, with a strange green substance. He couldn't talk, he couldn't move. Polar's senses cut in suddenly, and she started a mini-blizzard in the cave. He froze, hands covering his eyes. She shot icicles from her hands at him, and the blizzard didn't effect her. One hit him in the arm, and it hit with a sickening crunch. He yowled in pain, glaring at her in hatred. In rage, he used his good hand to try shoot a gooey substance at her. He moved slowly, but his shots were fast and viscous, until one stuck her foot to the ground. She cursed at him, and now he moved towards her. Polar panicked, until he was right in front of her. Sage grabbed her neck with his good hand, pain shot right through her. The storm subsided, and she fought for breath. Sage laughed, and Polar moved her hands forward, together, right in front of his chest. She fired. And he fell in front of her, cursing. She had to get her breaths back, but this was her only chance. She looked at him, feeling her force travel through the ground. Ice rose around him, covering everything but his head, frozen solid, a type of ice only she could thaw. She wasn't going to murder anyone. Polar froze her stuck foot, then thawed it free. She sighed in relief, and limped over to help release Glaciel, trying to ignore the gnawing fact that Aria and Arrow were gone. “You can't win Aria!” Arrow yelled. Arrow had created a void. Like a mini-dimension of his own, where he could do anything. Aria struggled to find her own positivity, Taylor was gone, dead, and there was only one option. Kill Arrow and bring her back. She was powerful when she died, so only a powerful life force can bring her back, unlike Arrow who was only human when he died. The thought of dead souls mutating like Arrow ruined her from bringing someone back again, but she needed Taylor. “You don't know that Arrow!” She yelled back, but even he hinted her uncertainty. He laughed at her, and her heart tore in pain. She loved once, but she brought back a monster. “Oh poor Aria. Ready to die again?” “I can't die now, I won't” “You left me! You left alone with Taylor!” “I protected her, and I protected you!” “But I still died didn't !?” “You fell off a cliff, I couldn't-” “But you could save anyone, and yet you left me Taylor, alone. I trusted you, and you left Taylor with no one and let me die!” He let sadness edge into his voice, but Aria couldn't believe him. “People make mistakes, Arrow. Please, stop this, Taylor...” “No, Aria. Taylor is dead! I killed her! There's no going back now!” He thrust his hands forward, and Aria lost her breath. She felt pain, the first pain since she died, and she was almost prepared to die again. Not today, not today. Aria focused her power inwards, cutting off Arrow's grip on her powers. He cursed, and she took breaths in as he released her. Releasing her energy, Aria brought her hands together sending a single shock wave through the air, destroying the void, the solid ground below them. Polar and Glaciel glanced over in shock at their sudden appearance. Aria took a relieved breath when she saw them safe, and Sage defeated. Arrow slammed his hands on the ground, sending an electric wave towards her. Aria warped behind him, holding her hands out. Arrow floated in the air, screaming. She could feel his life in her hands, she could feel him struggle, and it was sickening. Straining harder, she pulled at his life, pulled it away. Tears rolled down her face, as nothing hurt more then the longing for him, she wanted to hold him in her arms. Arrow screamed, then he stopped, and looking above she saw the life force of him, ready to form anything into life, but nothing hurt more then the thought of Arrow, gone. Like a rope she focused on her strength and pulled Taylor back. Several moments passed, and Aria could let go. Polar ran to Taylor in shock, hugging the sister she never knew, but Aria was broken. She dropped to her knees crying, she could never forgive herself, never feel the same again. Arrow was gone, gone forever, and Taylor had no powers, Aria had to go back to the rift, she could never see her daughters again.
Epilogue
Part 2 Missing the Bloom
Things didn't exactly go back to normal, as Aria spent most of her days staring endlessly into the rift. Although, Zodiac hung around her a lot more, and even though it brought a welcomed smile, and in rare cases, a distinct laugh, Aria felt like something was missing. A painful hole that sucked the joy from her life. Polar went home with Taylor and Glaciel, and explained everything to her 'mother' and 'father'. With difficulty, they accepted everything and let her be, also scoring Glaciel and Taylor a place to live. Polar enjoyed their company, they were now everything she had. Sage was locked away in a deep underwater prison, high security and highly isolated. It was made from a metal his acid couldn't melt, and new technology was used to disable his warping abilities. Even though he was the most isolated, trapped person, his spirit didn't die, he'll always seek revenge. Glaciel loved living with Polar, it seemed he didn't mind Palace's any more. Everything was perfect now Taylor was back. Glaciel spent most of his time teaching Polar the magic of her powers. He was upset and slightly hurt by Taylor, as she often locked herself in her room, but he understood she needed time. Taylor was feeling very lost, the amount of pain she went through haunted her. Her powers were gone, she thought the fun in her life was over, so Taylor wrote stories of her life. She locked the door, isolating herself often, and sometimes she'd try feel the forgotten sense of power she once had. But it was hopeless. Until one day, she sat at her desk, writing a poem. She reached out to the wood of her desk, focusing, straining, then magically, a white rose grew. A sudden knock on her door startled her, and Glaciel's shaken, urgent voice answered. “Taylor! It's Polar! She's missing!!”
About Zorua & the Story Hello! My name is Zorua, and I hope you enjoyed my story. I spent 2 weeks hand writing it, and I spent about 9 hours typing it up. That was hell, yes, but it was worth it. I don't normally write stories, I don't write long stories either, but I decided to write a plot for this one, which motivated me to finish it. I am very proud about it, it's completely original, and incredible. I did this for an English task, supposed to be 2-4 pages long. Haha, no quite though. In my book, it's 35 pages long, and on my laptop it's 25 pages long... I've been told that it is a bit confusing, as it goes around to different places quite often, but that's my technique. I want you to think! I want you to wonder what the hell is happening. The characters may be a bit like, who are you? Sot of I don't know this person thing, but that's because this story is like a mini event in my huge story, that I obviously didn't bother to write. So I decided to tell you a bit about their background history. Aria is usually my main character, in this case, she's not. She was 12 years of age when it happened. She was from the modern world of the dimension, as there is a modern world, the rift, and a medieval world, basically. In the medieval world there is always a girl that stops aging at 15, called the Lunar's Cresent, or Zodiac Guardian. If that girl is killed, Zodiac will select another. Zodiac selected Aria, as she liked Aria's singing. Aria has lived for many many thousands of years, not gonna get into that though. She met Arrow, he stopped aging at 15 too, no one knew why though, they called him the Raven because he was the only black-haired person in his family. He was the son of the king in the medieval world, but had no claim to the throne. He found Aria planning to take her home and kill her, as the Lunar's Cresent is known as a very dangerous person, a threat. He found himself falling in love. Taylor is Arrow and Aria's daughter. She was born just after Aria died, but Zodiac used her mighty dragon power to make Taylor age 5 years. Taylor had all memory from 5 years, although Aria and Arrow didn't. Arrow had to tell her Aria was dead, and they both believed she was gone. Taylor was trained by Arrow, and at 12 she discovered her powers. At age 13 Arrow was chased off a cliff, and he died. Taylor went into to grief, but Glaciel found her. That's when Aria learned to contact people. Aria brought Glaciel and Taylor to the modern world. Zodiac has lived as long as the rift. She and the rift are the same. The rift holds the 2 worlds separate, if they joined, everything would fuse and die. Crossing the rift is rarely granted, but it is usually to help save the world. Polar is the main character of the story, she ages and everything, and you know everything I know about her. Sage, was just a person I decided to add into the story to make it interested, he doesn't really have a back story, sorry. I believe that's all I can tell you. Please like and comment on my story!! I am 15 years of age, in Year 9, and I want to write the next story! If you comment support and advice, and I get enough motivation by your comments and subscribes, I'll write ya' the next part, eh? See ya!
Epic story Zorua! I enjoyed reading it from its beautiful opening to its bittersweet end <3 I feel you described everything quite well, character details and all. How you described Aria's emotions regarding her daughters, it really made me care about her. I hope things get better for her... Oh and one if my favorite parts was when Taylor fought off that cloaked demon thing with her firey vortex! I really like how you wrote that part ^^ And the cliff hanger ending has me excited for part 2! Really hoping you decide to continue this~
~Credit for my lovely new avatar goes to AnonymousEspeon~
Aww thank you Houndoom~ Ill look into writing a plot for a part 2, but I don't know.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page