PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQs [READ BEFORE POSTING QUESTION]

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 1234567

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Q: I want to message people privately, how do I do that? A: Simply use the PM/Personal Messages system. For more information on PMs look here.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Q: How do I delete my account? A: We currently don’t delete accounts as this would damage our database. If you no longer wish to use PFQ we can remove your email from your account as well as reset your password. This has your account inaccessible to you unless you contact support to have it reactivated. Be warned, we can only reactivate your account if you have the correct information available.
Q: How do I reset my account? A: If you would like a fresh start you can begin your collection again by using the BFM to reset your EggDex and PokéDex progress. For more information check out the bottom of your PokéDex
Q: How do I raise 'Happiness'? A: Check out this page here for your answer on raising Happiness. Remember the Wiki is your friend!
Q: How much is this worth? A: There are no set values for any items or Pokémon sold via the Trade Threads. All items are simply worth however much someone else is willing to pay, and however little you're willing to give them up for. However, you can check existing threads for a rough guide on what users are willing to pay.
Q: Why are my images showing HTTP errors? A: Following an upgrade to Site Security only images from safe sources (web links that begin with HTTPS) are able to be displayed. This means that any insecure images will be blocked and show the HTTP error. However, this is easily resolved! You can simply use our Image Uploader to upload your image to a secure system (ours!) and link them directly into your posts and profiles without any issue. This is actually better because you don't have to worry about the external site going down: so long as PFQ is available, your image will be too.
Q: What are the rules and where are they? A: The Rules are an essential part of PokéFarm which helps everyone to play in a way that's safe, fair and free of SPAM! The Rules are easy to find as they are at the top of every page in your NavBar. Individual Forums may also have their own Rules. These will always be pinned at the top of the Forum so be sure to double-check them before creating a new thread or posting in a Forum for the first time.
Q: What is a report? A: A report is created when you select 'Report User' from a user's profile, 'Report Post' in the forums or 'Report Message' in the Site Chat. You will automatically be subscribed to the report in a thread that can only be seen by yourself and Moderators. The more detail you include in your report (including screenshots whenever possible) the faster your report can be dealt with. The team will look in to your report as soon as they are able to and deal with any rule breakers. This may be with a simple warning PM or a lock depending on the severity of the rule breaking. Once the report has been handled, you will be informed, ther report will be closed by a Moderator and you will be able to unsubscribe! Be aware that false and nonsense reports are frowned upon - abuse of this system is taken very seriously.
Q: "My Pokemon are EXP-Locked, yet they still gain EXP in the Daycare! Is this a bug?" A: Nope! This is purely intentional, so if you want a Pokemon EXP-Locked at exactly zero EXP, keep them out of the Daycare! -Credit AuracleOfBacon
Q: Where did my berries go? I planted them and nothing seems to be happening? What happened to my plants? A: 'If a plant is not harvested for a certain amount of time, the plant will die and disappear from the Garden. However, there is a chance that a Berry will fall off and a new plant will grow in its place. This chance may be increased with Mulch.' - The PFQ Wiki --Credit selocon

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page