PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQs [READ BEFORE POSTING QUESTION]

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 1234567

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Q: What is Hypermode? What is that cool looking Absol with wings? What is ? How do I get Hypermode? A: Hypermode is the name of the paid account addition on PokéFarm Q. This is Hypermode. You should check out that page, see all the benefits and there are a lot of them! Of course Hypermode has its own Wiki Page.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Q: What are Zophan Canisters? How do I get Zophan? What does Zophan do? What is ? A: Zophan Canisters are a premium currency. They are typically obtained through buying them with real money, however occasionally we may give them out as part of a promotion, or there may be opportunities to win them. You can also trade with other users for on-site items. Check out the Zophan Canister page for information.
Q: What are summons? How do I get them? What do summons do? How much are summons worth? A: Summon Items are special, rare treasures that are obtained from Boxes and can be used to summon various Legendary Pokémon. For information on summons check the wiki page. To use your summons check the summons page. Of course you need to unlock them first! As for pricing, well, that's up to you! Look around the trade forum and make up your own mind on what an item costs.
Q: What is Gold Poké? How do I get Gold Poké? What does Gold Poké do? What is ? A: For information on Gold Poké check this page on the wiki. To get to the Gold Poké page check here.
Q: What are account upgrades? What do upgrades do? Is there a list of upgrades? A: For information on account upgrades check here and use the links for navigation! This Wiki page is very important and will most likely have the information you're looking for.
Q: What are credits? What do they do? How do I earn credits? What is ? A: Check the credits page for information on credits. For even more information check out the Wiki page!
Q: When does this Pokémon evolve? What does this Pokémon need to evolve? Where can I get items to evolve my Pokémon? A: Easy, check your Dex. It's an amazing tool that will give you information on your Pokémon, including evolution information. You can also find this information by going to your Pokémon's summary page and checking the 'evolutionary requirements.' As for items, head on down to the Evolution wiki page and navigate yourself to the pages that focus on the Evolutionary Items and other requirements!
Q: What about Forme Changers? How do I get items that change the forme of a Pokémon? A: Check the Wiki for information on Forme Changers!
Q: What are ranks? What do ranks do? How do I go up a rank? A: For information on ranks check this wiki page. Remember, the Wiki is a huge source of information!
Q: I used a summon item and the Pokémon that brought me my egg was shiny, does this mean my Pokémon will be shiny when it hatches? A: Nope, sorry! This is just a little easter egg that was added in. A legendary Pokémon that happens to be shiny delivering your egg doesn't mean the Pokémon within the egg will be shiny. Sorry!

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page