PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQs [READ BEFORE POSTING QUESTION]

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 1234567

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Q: It's my Birthday, do I get anything special? How come I can't get the special CS even though it's my Birthday? A: First of all happy birthday! Birthday Custom Sprites can be obtained on the day of the user's birthday. The user must go to the Birthday page, accessible by clicking the PokéCake, and click on the "Claim Custom Sprite" button after making 100 interactions. If you're not seeing the cake then chances are your birthday is incorrect, you need to the Support Centre straight away. Only a moderator, super mod, or administrator can change your Date of Birth. Please remember that we need your correct date of birth, giving us the incorrect date of birth could result in you losing access to your account. It's part of UK law and how we protect youngsters from seeing content that is rated mature.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Q: What are Gems? How do I use Gems? What are Gem badges? Who is the mysterious Ravyne? A: Please check the Gem page for your questions on Gems! If you wish to know about badges, and the wishforge, look here. As for Ravyne, well, he's the keeper of the wishforge! Why don't you go over there and say hello?
Q: How do I change my personal information such as my date of birth, email, or Username? A: If you wish to change or remove your date of birth or update your email, simply contact us at the Support Centre. From there one of our Mod team will answer your ticket as soon as we can! Be mindful that we're a group of volunteers and life does take a toll! But we will endeavour to respond to your ticket as soon as possible! If you would like to change your username you may do so by visiting the Farm Options page. You may change your username once every 30 days. Please make sure your name is rated G/PG to follow the site rating. Be mindful, do not create a new account, period. If you want something changed, contact us. Do not create a new account. This is against our rules and the Terms of Service for which you agreed to! Don't do it!
Q: What is Pokérus and how do I get it? A: The Pokérus is a Pokémon Virus on PokéFarm that affects one user at a time for 15 minutes. A Pokérus host receives doubled Interaction Points and EXP from Interactions. . Of course that's just a snippet of the information for this handy little virus. For a thorough explanation please go here.
Q: What is Fabulous Friday? A: For information on Fabulous Friday check here and for even more information check here. And yes, it's supposed to be spelt MOSR FABUBU ;] If you're curious about the pokemon mascot of Fabubu Friday, it's one of our old retired staff members - Typhlosion Rob.
Q: What are the counters? Who are those Pokemon? Can I use their images for my avatar? A: For information on the counters check here. Each counter is a member of staff and here to help you in a little extra way by giving you bonuses! As for the artwork, nope, you can't use them ~ sorry.
Q: I want to use a sprite/art work from PFQ. Can I use them? A: Can you use them? Well it depends on what you want to use! You need permission first, if you use something that belongs to us without permission then that's art theft. That's a big no no. Don't do it. Roll on down to the Sprite Permission Request thread and ask.
Q: Who are the staff? What do they do? Can I become a staff member? What's the difference between a Forum Mod and a General Mod? A: For information on the staff check out the Staff Roster. Here you will see just who does what and who to contact. Staff/Mod rankings are as such, Mod in Training (MiT), Moderator, Super Mod, Admin. There is no difference between a Forum Mod and a General Mod. Only that Forum Mods tend to stick around and keep the Forum in order, it is first and foremost their main priority, but they can jump over the fence and go work on tickets/reports when they desire. If you have a question about the forums, these are the people to go do. Can you become a member of staff? Yes, you can. Anyone can, regarding that you're an upstanding member of PFQ, 18 or older, and are someone we can work with. Sometimes we'll advertise that we're looking for new members of staff! This is your chance to state your case on just why you should be a member of staff. Be warned, there's lots of competition. The same goes for art staff! On a rare occassion people may earn a spot on staff by just being plain awesome!
Q: Someone is breaking the rules, what do I do? Someone is being mean to me! Someone is harassing someone. This person is being mean. A: That's terrible, but stop! Don't take matters into your own hands and tell them they're rule breaking. If you do this, it counts as 'Mini modding' and thus you will be breaking the rules! We don't want that. If you see someone who's rule breaking you simply report them. There's a handy 'report post' option, as well as the option to report someone on their user page. But be warned, do not abuse this feature. We know when we're being lied to and we don't like it!
Q: What is V~Wave? A: The V~Wave affects all Pokémon and Eggs on the Farm. If one of the Pokémon or Egg's types matches the V~Wave, then it will receive a 50% boost to all EXP gained! The page for V~Wave is here.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page