PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQs [READ BEFORE POSTING QUESTION]

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 1234567

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Q: How do we know which Pokémon Tyrogue will evolve into? A: Check your Tyrogue's stats! These can be seen by going to the Pokémon's profile and checking its stats.
  • Attack higher than defense, Hitmonlee.
  • Defence higher than attack, Hitmonchan.
  • Attack + Defence equal, Hitmontop.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Q: What is a Radar? Do they reset? What is a chain? A: The best way to be educated on these items on the site is to check out the Wiki page on Shiny Hunting! If you wish to know about Albino Hunting, please also use the Wiki!
Q: What are Pokémon fossils and how do I get them? A: Please check the wiki page for Fossil pokemon.
Q: What are Exclusives? How do I get them? How do I breed them? A: Please read the Exclusive Pokemon Wiki page! It has all the information you need to know about these pokemon!
Q: What are Tournaments? How do I participate? What are the rewards? A: Please read our Wiki page on Tournaments! The wiki is your friend.
Q: How do I change my avatar/edit my template? A: In order to change your avatar/signature you need to navigate yourself to your Farm page. Tab 5, should show you options . From here you can edit your avatar and signature. But make sure they follow our rules!
Q: I have an image, is there a place I can upload it? A: Yes, PFQ has its own Image uploader. It's safe and secure! We recommend using it for your image needs here on PFQ!
Q: Can I work together with someone to make a comic? A: You can absolutely collaborate on a comic. However the system doesn't specifically support it so one of you will have to be the "publisher" as it were. You can specify who the artists are in the description, either on the comic itself, or individual pages, or both. This also applies to "guest strips" where a reader might send in a page for a comic they like, and the comic's author can add it to their comic with "Guest strip by {USER}" in the description.
Q: Will there be mature comics? A: There are currently no plans to add age restrictions to comics, as pre-recode and on PF1 they were barely ever used, or used poorly. Instead, consider using the Art forums for the appropriate age group.
Q: How do I get berries? What do berries do? A: For information on how to get your hands on berries, look here. The official PFQ Wiki very useful!

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page