PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQs [READ BEFORE POSTING QUESTION]

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 1234567

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Q: Can I trade eggs? A: No, you can't trade eggs. Nope.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Q: What is IQ and what are Gummis? A: For information about IQ and Gummis check out the Wiki page on the Dojo.
Q: What is IP and EXP? What does IP stand for? What does EXP stand for? A: IP stands for Interaction Points. EXP stands for Experience Points. Check out this wiki page for more information. Remember the Wiki is your friend!
Q: What are fields? How do I buy fields? How do I sell fields? How can I move fields? A: For information on fields, check its Wiki page here. Remember, the Wiki is your friend!
Q: What is the Wiki? Why do people keep referring me to it? Who made the Wiki? A: This is the Wiki. It's a community run Wiki where you can find a huge amount of information about PFQ. It should always be the first place you check for information. People are referring you to it because your answer is there! As for who made it? Well, people like you did! It's a community effort. If you want to help edit the Wiki why not make an account and get editing? But remember, the Wiki information needs to be correct and organised, so check here as well: Wiki Discussion. You'll notice that top Wiki contributors also have little bars saying 'Wiki Editors' they have their own perks so it's well worth being one.
Q: What is BBCode? Can you help me with it? A: For information on basic BBCode check here. For even more help check out our user made guides.
Q: Does PFQ have guides I can follow? A: Yes we do. In fact, experienced users have made very useful guides for you to follow, and some guides are even made by staff. Check the Guide Index for a list on current guides. Or simply browse the Guide Forum.
Q: I want to roleplay, where can I do that? A: The forums have areas just for RP! There's Pokémon RP and Other RP. If you're under the age of fifteen you'll only see the PG RP forum, so be mindful - there's rules there. No swearing, no mature content, no extreme violence. If you're fifteen or above you'll have access to the 15+ forum, where you can swear, and have some violence. If you're 18 or above you have access to the 18+ forums, where you can mature RP. Please read the rules and guidelines of each RP section before starting a roleplay. Please note newly made accounts do not have access to the mature forums right away, you must wait a month. This is on purpose as the time allows us to see if the person is indeed 18+.
Q: A moderator deleted my thread, is there a way to get it back? A: If your thread was deleted due to inactivity then yes, you can get it back! PM a forum mod and we'll retrieve the contents! If your thread was deleted due to excessive rule breaking, then it will not be retrieved. However, if you make a strong case about retrieving pieces of information from the thread, we may retrieve it.
Q: What is the site chat and how do I use it? A: The site chat is a PG chat hosted with discord. You will need a discord account in order to access it. The chat has multiple of 'chatrooms' that include:- -#Welcome -#Rules: Very important, make sure you read these. -#Announcements -#Official-chat -#Trading -#Sparring -#Sword and Shield Spoilers -#Pokemon Showcase Here is the Link to the site chat.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page