PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

FAQs [READ BEFORE POSTING QUESTION]

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 567

Constantine's AvatarConstantine

FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

Here you will find a compiled list of the most frequently asked questions in the Help Forum. Keep in mind that this FAQ list contains spoilers. Attention: Did you know that most of the questions asked are actually already answered in the PokéFarm Wiki? It is extremely important that you check the Wiki!

Category Index

Game Questions:
↳ Game questions focus on the game itself rather than the site on the whole.
Site Questions:
↳ Site questions are focused on the site, such as staff, rules, and premium currencies.
Forum Questions:
↳ Forum questions are focused on the forums, how to change signatures/avatars, have a thread retrieved etc.
Misc Questions:
↳ Misc is for questions that don't really have a specific place.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.

Game Questions

Site Questions

Forum Questions

Misc. Questions

Q: My VIP list has different colours for different people such as, red, yellow and green. What do these mean? A: These colours indicate the 'status' of your friend. Red = Busy, Green = Online/Active and Yellow = Away from Keyboard/Inactive if they've been idle for over 15 minutes.
Q: Will I get banned if someone else uses the same IP as me? Or the same device? A: Of course not. We do not lock people for having the same IP or using the same device. You are perfectly safe to log into the same device, or share the same IP. We do lock people for sharing accounts however. Only one account for one person. So with that logic. While there could be ten people at your house and using the same computer, we would never lock you for that alone. Now if there was ten people only using ‘one’ account, that’s when we would lock! Or if one person had ten accounts, that’s also a lockable offence! Please read the Rules. If you have any questions, please contact a Moderator. If you’ve accidently broken one of our multi-account rules, contact us in support – we’re very understanding! If everything goes smoothly you’ll be back on your main account after a brief chat. We respect honesty.
Q: Is Phione a Legendary? A: Phione's status as a Mythical is disputed even when concerning official sources. For the sake of simplicity and gameplay, we don't consider it to be a Mythical, just the offspring of a Legend. [Source] - Phione - Mythical Status
Q: What are these symbols next to Pokémon's names? A: Here is a key of symbols used and what they represent; Male Female No Gender Mega-Evolved Shiny Albino Melanistic Prehistoric
Revived from fossil
Starter Pokémon Custom Sprite Transferred from the original Pokéfarm (PF1) If you wish to know more, check out the PokéFarm Wiki.
Q: What are 'Accessories' and what do I do with them? A: Accessories are items that are used to dress up Pokémon, they can be found by sending your Pokémon on Scours. While your Pokémon are on Scours they have the chance to find a wide range of items, these items may include accessories. In order to use them, go to your Pokémon summary and click the option 'dress up'. If you wish to know more, check out the PokéFarm Wiki.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page