PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LUSAMINE (A Sun/Moon Gijinka RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 172173174

ZeroX-treme's AvatarZeroX-treme
"Same here," Dan said, smiling, "I still need to call my mom to let her know I'm staying. Too bad I lost my Pokegear or else I'd do it now." He then shrugged and chuckled, "Oh well, been meaning to upgrade to an Xtransceiver anyway."
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I just fight for the ones I believe in." ~ Megaman Zero "It is the heart that counts. Not the body." ~ Megaman X Avatar made by the wonderful Brightheart.
Enasencca's AvatarEnasencca
Nico stood up, wiping his hands on his jeans, looking up at the sky. It was almost as if the clouds had cleared- the sun shone merrily, twinkling above them, cheering them on. Feeling the warm on his freckled (but not feathered..!) skin, the medic smiled for the joy of it. "Well," He began, and he turned to the both of them. Behind him, Emarosa was a warm presence (that he thought he had lost, that he will never lose again) "I'll be staying here for a bit longer. Alola needs a medic more than ever now." He said honestly. And after he had finished, as if sensing the winds blowing in her trainer's heart, Emarosa gave a victorious shriek as she took flight- the winds she generated blowing at Nico's hair, whipping at his face- as she spread her wings and soared into the sky. It felt like an end. But looking at his magnificent partner, a dark figure weaving in the sky- It felt like a beginning too.
Nyan-Cat12's AvatarNyan-Cat12
Lilo's heart soared at her friends words. This, this was perfect! "If it's okay with you all, I'd love to come to Alola with you! I've been wanting to go there and research the new pokemon anyways, and bedies, you'll need someone to help you think of new ways to battle, if you plan on doing those island challenges." She winked at her friends and cheerfully smiled. This would be amazing! Hanging out with her friends, while doing research! They would make a great team in Alola! The excited girl wondered if Dan would ever have to use the Beast Ball. What other new discoveries and adventure were waiting out there for them?
Avatar By the wonderful Novan-Chan!
Made by sunnelion
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Cass inched herself towards Nico and took his hand in hers, looking up at his Pidgeot as she seemed to dance in the sky. "It's over." She said with a happy sigh, resigning her head to Nico's shoulder. She closed her eyes, letting the sunlight and the warmth of Nico's hand in hers spread through her whole body. Andromeda cooed behind her, not wanting to be left out, and using her free hand, Cass stroked the head of the majestic bird Pokemon.
(i attempted to draw Ry...)

drawing

(this was a very time sensitive drawing rip)
shiny goomys/amoura/torchics/duckletts as well as shiny and albino miniors uft Avatar drawn by me
Nico didn't flinch, but twined his fingers between Cass's own, letting the warmth wash over him. "It's over." He echoed, and his voice was like the dancing pidgeot on the breeze- high, lilted, and free. He thought of all he had lost here: All the time, his freedom, his partner, any sense of normalcy- he thought of people he might never meet again, vague memories of figures he passed in the halls. But he had gained too, all of them did- He had Cass, and Lilo and Dan and so many others. He had friendship, and bonds, and trust, deep like the ocean and wide as the horizon, an endless line where sky met the sea. He had gained warmth, and solidarity, and he had touched the hard kernel and defeat and walked away with his head held high. Above all, he was alive. And he had time. They all did.
"How long do you think you'll be staying, Nico?" Cass asked softly, not wanting to disturb the peaceful silence between them.
Nico gave Cass a gentle smile, all soft and giddy at the edges as he pulled her hand up to his lips and gave it a small, chaste kiss. "I think I see myself staying in Alola for quite a while." His father, he was sure, would not mind all too much- would probably be ecstatic over him finding a girlfriend. That is, if that was what Cass was to him.
(Hand kisses are highkey my favorite thing in the world in real life and reading that made me unreasonably happy aha) Cass blushed and returned the favor with a light kiss to Nico's cheek. "I'm glad I'll be seeing you around then. That I can be with my boyf—you." She replied, stopping herself before calling him her boyfriend. "I think I'd like that very much." She finished quickly, face redder than before. Wicke began to stir, shifting Cass' attention.

Pages: 123··· 172173174

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page