PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LUSAMINE (A Sun/Moon Gijinka RP) [COMPLETE]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 170171172173174175

Nyan-Cat12's AvatarNyan-Cat12
Bump for prevention of deletion!
Avatar By the wonderful Novan-Chan!
Made by sunnelion
Nyan-Cat12's AvatarNyan-Cat12
another deletion prevention bump~ might ask the mods to put this in finished pokemon fan fiction until Kitkat is ready to finish the roeplay? just so it doesn't get deleted while we wait :)
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
Ay yi yi. I'm sorry. I'm running out of time and motivation. It's my senior year and I'm ridiculously busy. I'll try my best to reply to this soon.
⋆ casual spriter, umbreon enthusiast, lover of the galaxy and the color purple, and longtime pokefarm member. | don't hesitate to PM me with any questions! ⋆
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by owsidd on Reddit
"Is there.... anyone I'm missing?" Gladion asked, eyes roaming the group of trainers happily reunited with their Pokemon. (Hi. I am alive.)
ZeroX-treme's AvatarZeroX-treme
"I don't think so," Daniel said, looking around, "I believe you got everyone...."
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I just fight for the ones I believe in." ~ Megaman Zero "It is the heart that counts. Not the body." ~ Megaman X Avatar made by the wonderful Brightheart.
"In that case," Gladion replied, tucking the Splicer into his back pocket, "I'm taking this back to N. It'll be safe in his hands."
ZeroX-treme's AvatarZeroX-treme
Daniel nodded, "Thank you for your help Gladion."
Enasencca's AvatarEnasencca
Nico looked over from where he had been brushing Emaroasa's feathers and cooing at her in a low voice to smile, eyes bright and soft. "Thank you Gladion." He murmured genuinely, incredibly glad.
Avatar and Sigature free to use, taken from GalladeRox's thread! Go check them out!
Blaze was extremely worried about her mother, blocking out all other noise surrounding her. She was afraid that she would be left alone again. "please wake up..." she wished. meanwhile, Ry was nowhere in sight...
shiny goomys/amoura/torchics/duckletts as well as shiny and albino miniors uft Avatar drawn by cx
Lusamine stirred, and sat up, slowly. "Ohhh..... my head...." She moaned, then looked around, finally taking notice of the situation. "Wh-what happened here? Who are you... kids? Where did you all come from? Where am I? ....who.... am I?" The questions came all at once. "Mom!" Gladion came running to her side. "I'm your mother?" "Yes. Your name is Lusamine and you're the best mother ever and we don't live here. We live in a region called Kalos. C'mon. Let's get going back home." Gladion said quickly, not letting her remember what had happened. Cass went over to the smaller figure kneeling near Lusamine. "Hi. You must be one of Lusamine's children. I'm Cassiopeia. Call me Cass." She extended a hand to help up Blaze. "I'm sure that your mother is going to be much happier from now on since she won't be in Alola anymore." She smiled. "Go on. You'll need to introduce yourself. She can't remember much." Cass pushed the small child towards Gladion and her mother. "Hey, Blaze." Gladion smiled. "Hey, yanno, that name doesn't really suit you anymore. How about..... Lillie?" He asked, patting her on the head. "Well, we'll be off to Kalos, then. I don't know the next time I'll see you." Gladion said, waving goodbye to the group. "Thank you, all of you. I could have never made it this far without you." As Cass waved bye to Gladion, she noticed Wicke and the Beast Ball, still lying untouched. "Nico, can you please check on Wicke and her injuries? And what... are we going to do with this?" She asked, holding up the Beast Ball.

Pages: 123··· 170171172173174175

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page