PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LUSAMINE (A Sun/Moon Gijinka RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 170171172

KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2
[Setup HERE!] Cassiopeia Viridian spun around in the mirror, admiring her new dress. The fusion process had been painful, but she sure did get some cute clothes out of it. Her face had changed, she noticed as she walked up to the mirror. Her hair, previously wavy and dark blonde, falling at her shoulders, had been cut short and turned a different color; changing to a short light brown bob. Her face was now rounder and much paler in complexion than her originally tanned skin, and freckles danced across the bridge of her nose, not having been there before. She smiled slightly at her new apearance, but she missed her old self and her Rowlet already. She noted a hair clip on the dresser, which looked like the beak of her precious Pokemon, and she picked it up, examining it for a while. She heard a knock on the door. "Dinnertime, you runt! Get down here quickly!" It was the voice of one of Lusamine's grunts. She quickly put her hair in a half up half down style with the clip, and looked at her new self one last time before heading down to dinner.
Kyle was just waking up when he heard a knock. "Dinner!" Kyle rubbed his head, and got up, looking in the mirror to make sure he was presentable. He noticed that some things abut him had changed as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, now purple. "Right... I'm..." He shook his head, dark tresses falling in front of his face. It was a significant change in length from his previous hair, which was the same color but much shorter. He pushed it back, and noticed the tail. "...sorry." A single tear fell. There was a pair of clothes folded on the bed. As he was changing he heard another knock. "C'mon down, hurry up, you'll miss dinner and we wouldn't want that to happen." It was a nice change from the grunt that had restrained him when he was fused to his Salandit. "I swear, I will bring you back." He told his reflection as if he was speaking to his Salandit, and then he headed downstairs.
Lucifer and snowflake looked around the room remembering the procedier of the fusion then they looked on there beds and noticed the uniforms and then heard someone call dinner
Avatar made by the amazing marmar
Art and template made by gezeichnet
Cass took a seat in the dining hall, across from a handsome young man in a blue shirt. He looked awfully familiar, so she called out his name. "Uh... Dan?"
Kyle strolled in casually, taking a seat at one of the few available ones at the table now that he was already pretty late as is. It was next to a pair of gijinkas, one of them a Lurantis. He looked around at the remaining faces, scanning for any that were familiar, and found none other than Hau, his usual smile looking strained. He gave him a slight wave, and Hau's smile became slightly less forced. Hau's hair had changed completely, it was now a sandy blonde color with dark brown highlights, and the curly mop fell about to his eyebrows. His eyes were now a shocking blue, and his skin color had lightened significantly. Kyle also couldn't help but notice the distinct ears that had replaced his human ears--they were the ears of his prize Alolan Raichu.
Lusamine's AvatarLusamine
Avery walked in slowly, hiding a yawn behind his hand. Rather than accept what had happened during the procedure, he'd been convincing himself that it had been a failure or that nothing had happened all together. He scanned the table for an empty seat and sat in one that wasn't right next to anyone else. Socializing wasn't ever his strong point.
Icon by me.
Cass caught the glance of the gijinka that walked in slightly after the Salandit gijinka had. Looking him up and down, she decided he obviously didn't want to socialize. But he was cute. Too bad. Kyle was relieved he wasn't the last person to walk in. ((You still roleplaying as Lusamine, correct? ^^ Glad to hear that your finals are done, by the way.))
Lusamine's AvatarLusamine
((eyy, thanks- I'm going to make a form for her first, but I can be her very soon. I am going to have to sign off for tonight tho-))
Lucifer and snowflake walked in and sat right at a table with two chairs side by side then they heard lusamine
"Name's Kyle. Nice to meet you." Kyle offered a hand to the Lurantis gijinka that had taken a seat next to him. ((What species is Snowflake? You still need a form for her. Also, since Lusamine is roleplaying Lusamine and not me, I think I'll give them some more time to mingle. Disregard the earlier statement about Lusamine, she's not at the head of the table yet.))
"Lucifer"Lucifer said shaking Kyle's hand (i made snowflakes form on the setup I eddited my post)
((Thanks!)) "Nice to meet you. Where're you from?" Kyle asked.

Pages: 123··· 170171172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page