PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Introducing: Fabulous Friday!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Meppe's AvatarMeppe

QUOTE originally posted by aralyn

I don't have a computer so I can only access pokefarm on my phone. This means I can't hover the mouse over the bars at the top right corner of the page, so I have no idea what any of the bars represent. Is there any way we could change this? Or someone just list what each bar represents? When I click on a bar it just takes me to that user page so I haven't known what the bonus has been every time a bar is filled :/
From the left: Niet (Absol) is a LUP/EHP (pokemon/eggs growth) bonus Garthic (Riolu) is an interaction points bonus Bacent (Charmeleon) is a scour bonus Acree (Lillipup(?)) is a gem bonus Sceada (Glaceon) is a shop discount Marie (Mew) is a shelter pass bonus Ledah (Shaymin) is a GP shop discount Sei (Poochyena) is a shiny chance bonus
I have sorted fields with over 5000 pokemon in them.
aralyn's Avatararalyn
Thank you both so much!
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
Acree is a Shiny Poochyena, BTW
Signature by Naiyala
Dust Wolf's AvatarDust Wolf
Liking the look of the new FabuBar♥ :)
Avatar My Trading Den Everyone has a point where they are so broken they can never truly be fixed, although, not everyone will reach that point in life. The strong may succumb to it and the weak not, it depends on your journey through life and the trials you face. - Me

QUOTE originally posted by Dust Wolf

Liking the look of the new FabuBar♥ :)
It looks good, but there's no sylveon on it anymore :( ....wait, it looks like it got filled all the way this time!
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +59,357,545
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
I'm confused, why is there 2 bars for in the new image?
BoWhatElse avatar permission Avatar by the AMAZING Marie-Chan! <-- My cutie pie <3

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page