PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cele's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Cele's AvatarCele
I made a bunch of things and I'm only pleased with some of them. Both of the Jiru Bead images used a custom brush with the same name in Clip Studio Paint.
ImageDescriptionPermission to use
Jiru BeadCele only
Jiru BeadsCele only
Gem based off of Belial's eyes. Cold essence.Cele only
Gem based off of the idea of space, galaxies, stars, etc. Star essence.Suriya only
Ice Gem w/ aurora borealis essenceCele Suriya
Water Gem w/ ice essenceCele Suriya
Generic Purple Gem w/ pink essenceCele Suriya
Generic Red Gem w/ yellow essenceCele Suriya
Fire Gem w/ essence of embersCele Suriya
Generic Yellow Gem w/ essence of angerCele Suriya
Grass Gem w/ solar essenceCele Suriya
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Cele's AvatarCele
Huh. Cool.
Silver Leaf

Silver Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, silver-coloured leaf.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,453,606
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
BugSteel
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Silver Leaf

Silver Leaf

Treasure

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +8,892,331
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
WaterIce
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Silver Leaf

Silver Leaf

Treasure

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +4,293,032
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Silver Leaf

Silver Leaf

Treasure

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +4,653,339
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
FireIce
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,720,750
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Cele's AvatarCele
Cele's AvatarCele
My patterns: Vivillon: River Maravol: Prism
Cele's AvatarCele
Now that Cele is on PFQ, there's a lot that I want to say about her. For reference, I keep a basic text character sheet for her [here]. I'm going to talk more about the creation of her here, so visit that link instead if you want to read about Cele herself. This character... Cele. She's been floating around my head for years. The first piece of art I ever made of her was back in 2010. It's the [oldest thing] that exists for her, with no exceptions. She wasn't even Cele at that point. I was Cele, and that was only a shortened form of my username on a single specific site. It was a nickname given to me by a friend who I talked to there for years throughout my preteen and early teen years. That was roughly 2006-2014, with the drawing being in 2010 as I said before. I eventually carried the nickname Cele onto other sites, Skype, Discord, and various gaming friend groups, and I still use the name today. In this image, notice the Pikachu is the one with the teal blue scarf. This proto-Cele had a red scarf, and was just a cute shiny Furret with no character, personality, or story. She had no GS Ball either. All I knew was that she lived in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon world. At this point in time, Explorers of Sky had stolen my heart and it really showed in this drawing that I'd expected to only be an idle doodle and nothing more. Sometime later, they swapped scarves and the Pikachu was scrapped entirely, then the teal scarf was adjusted to be a little bluer. This Furret character was starting to speak to me in an artistic sense, kind of telling me she was more than just a one-off doodle character. She was drawn a few more times over the years, but never changed. I don't have the drawings of her from this time period anymore -- they were lost on a defective laptop. I spent 19 days in the hospital, the majority of that in ICU, back in 2010 and I can remember playing a little PF1 and looking around the site while in my hospital room, talking on AIM, and listening to music I'd kind of rather pretend I didn't listen to at all. :P It was during this time I did a lot of thinking about the character, but nothing felt right and that got put on the sidelines for the next couple of years while I was dealing with the consequences of the extensive DVT I'd had in my left leg (starting in Aug 2010) as well as trying to catch up with high school credits I was now behind on due to bad attendance from all the checkups and doctor visits. Apparently even doctor's notes stop being accepted after a while, who'd have thunk. I also was dealing with rampant depression and had been since about 2005-2007. Nothing my psychiatrists had tried by about 2010-2011 had really been helping me much at all. Anyway, I was told this was one of the most dangerous places to have a blood clot, and I'd had plenty of 'em in there. My leg had been a balloon, all the way up to the bifurcation of my inferior vena cava into my left common iliac vein. I had a filter in my inferior vena cava to prevent clots from going to my heart, lungs, or brain. A stent was placed in my left common iliac vein to hold it open since it was being pressed into my spine by an artery. If none of the medical explanation made sense, just pretend I had blood clots everywhere from the toes of my left foot to about where my belly button is and that's close enough to the reality of the situation. None of this is relevant to the Cele character except to show how much of a break from my real life developing her provided for me. Her growth was my escapism. It was in about 2014 when I finally made my account on PFQ. When I started on PFQ, I was a very on and off player -- I mean my activity was on for a day and then off for months. I fell off the site for the most part and stayed off for about a year and a half. I came back to PFQ steadily starting in Jan 2016, and never really left again. Clicking helped ease my worry in these times where years of constantly being told I could have easily lost my leg or my life and I was lucky to have both was wearing on me, and PFQ helped make the wait times in the doctors offices go by just a little bit faster anyway. I played extremely casually, usually talking in the on-site chat or visiting other players' shop threads for little things that pleased me like shinies, and didn't pick up much momentum of my own until 2018 when I was feeling a good bit better and had already gotten my GED with honours. It was a little before I opened my own shop here on PFQ that this Furret character finally took the name Cele and started to clearly speak to me. She was a merchant who ran a shop, so I used her as a mascot of sorts. She told me her name was also Cele, but it was because she sells stuff (ahahaha she sellys things it's a pun). I had no say, it fit too well. I changed my username not long after. It was Cele to match my nickname and match her.
I can be very naïve, and am an undying optimist with a love for taking things at my own pace and stopping to smell the roses. This was the part of me that her personality was unintentionally originally born from, and then she eventually took on a life of her own and became more than just that facet of me, and she eventually decided on her own that there were ways that she was different from me. There were a lot of unconscious decisions in the creation of her personality, just little feelings of, "she wouldn't do that," or, "yeah, that's just like her," when I was thinking about her. This was usually in reference to what I was writing as in-character speech for the shop, or personality descriptions so I could commission artists around PFQ for drawings of her. For a large portion of 2017, I'd been collecting GS Balls. I managed to get about 800 of them and start my Celebi shiny hunt in November or December of 2017, and I can remember being crushed when Niet added the ability for Legendary Pokemon to hatch with an Everstoned nature in January 2018. I only had like 100 GS Balls left, and none of the shinies or albinos had come out Timid. I tossed an Everstone on one straight away and crossed my fingers... and got two Timid shinies before I ran out. No Timid albinos. But that was okay. I kept both of my Timid shiny Celebi out of sheer happiness that they even showed up at all, happy that my hunt had worked out alright, and ultimately grateful that Niet had implemented that update at all.
Cele the Furret had picked up the GS Ball she owns during this time. I don't remember whether it was during the time I was collecting the summons or after the hunt, but she finally had her item of obsession. I got a vague feeling that this character would lose her bananas if anything ever happened to that Ball. Likewise, I decided I didn't want to answer the question of whether or not the Ball had any inhabitant
Celebi
within it, so it became a Schrodinger's Cat paradox in GS Ball form. Her personality had finally solidified itself by about January 2019, and she's still one of my favourite characters that I have. I really like using her for completely out of character self-insert drawings and doodles. They usually don't fit her at all, but they fit me just fine. 💙 Also, short blurb about Belial because I can. His creation was much more spur of the moment, and didn't happen until I accidentally hatched a Timid melanistic Growlithe and decided to keep it since it was my favorite nature. Not long after, he was developed to be Cele's friend, grumpy house cohabitant, and aloof coworker. That was in May 2018.
Edit: As a final note, no, Cele doesn't realize the CS Balls have Pokemon in them. The flavour text that said she just didn't notice is accurate. They were just pretty shiny things to her.
Cele's AvatarCele
Ahahahahahaha that was fun Top 29%
Cele's AvatarCele
Casually yeets this here cuz DrWho said I could Might play with it later
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam placerat tempor felis vitae consequat. Donec at sapien sapien. Nulla lectus ipsum, ultricies id maximus eget, luctus id tellus.
Donec pellentesque ligula sit amet purus efficitur suscipit. Nunc nisi arcu, vulputate vel tortor et, volutpat malesuada lorem.
Etiam fermentum erat ac ultrices elementum. Ut at nibh justo. Vestibulum odio orci, sodales eu sapien et, consequat viverra risus.
Duis posuere sem enim, sit amet iaculis purus accumsan finibus. Proin ante arcu, ullamcorper a neque in, tempor ultricies metus. Donec at ipsum interdum, elementum mauris quis, efficitur dolor.
Cele's AvatarCele
So that's cool

QUOTE originally posted by Corviknight

anyways here's an easy code to see what delta melans/specials look like without having to edit them and get permission lmao

code

[sc=delta][img]BASE DELTA HERE[/img][img]MELAN SRC HERE[/img][/sc] [style] .delta { position:relative; display:inline-block; >img:nth-child(2) { left:3px; top:4px; position:absolute; } } [/style]
Cele's AvatarCele
I probably should have fed it pokeblocks top 26%
Cele's AvatarCele
Top 14% nice

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page