PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 153154155

Toxel's AvatarToxel
I have another type race question xD Is there a rule against having a public click list of anyone who's on the team even if they haven't posted in the team thread? as far as I can tell it's allowed but I've been on teams where people have requested to be taken off the click list who hadn't posted in the thread and didn't want to be on it I hope that makes sense lol
Journal avatar: screenshot of toxtricity's ingame model edited by me
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
While it's not against the rules, general respect plays a part. If users don't want to be on the list, that wish should be respected without any ifs or buts.
Avatar by Valeria for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Toxel's AvatarToxel
ok thank you!
emgeal's Avataremgeal
I found a code that would allow me to hold down a key on the keyboard to send the left click signal instead of clicking on the mouse. Which would still be me triggering the interaction, just by holding down a key instead of rapidly pressing left click. (Aka a continuous key interaction of holding.) I feel like this question is /slightly/ different then the others I found on this thread relating to 1 keyboard/mouse click = 1 interaction for autoclickers as a continuous hold action is more engaged.
Devi's AvatarDevi
1 keypress/click = 1 interaction. Pressing and holding down a key is one action. If it results in more than 1 interaction on-site it’s not allowed.
Devi • She/Her • PM Friendly TRADE SHOPJOURNALTOYHOUSE Buying:
40ZC
||
50ZC
||
50ZC
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider
Is there such a thing as TOO much posting? I have a new journal that I like to post in, but I don’t know if a lot of posting is considered spam.
Purrloin icon is by SilverRabbit, my use only. Link to their art shop is here.
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
I made an order in a shop and I noticed I need something from them again. Do I have to wait 2 days to avoid double posting or can I order again? I could edit the post, but the owner might not see the edit. I can't PM the owner about the new order, because they will ignore PMs.
waterbend's Avatarwaterbend
this is probably a stupid question, but, am I allowed to use picrew for my pfp? Like if it says on the picrew "you can use on any site just please credit me" could I use it with the proper credits & link to the picrew & the persons other platforms like deviantart etc?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Summerstrider

Is there such a thing as TOO much posting? I have a new journal that I like to post in, but I don’t know if a lot of posting is considered spam.
You can post as much as you like in your journal; however, please do not post an excess of spam-like posts that have no reasoning behind them. (So for example, don't make several posts of nothing but keysmashes or single letters; That is just spam and is not what your Journal is meant for.) Don't just post for the sake of posting; as long as you have a reason to post as often as you are it's fine.

QUOTE originally posted by Tikru97

I made an order in a shop and I noticed I need something from them again. Do I have to wait 2 days to avoid double posting or can I order again? I could edit the post, but the owner might not see the edit. I can't PM the owner about the new order, because they will ignore PMs.
Yes, you must wait the appropriate time period before posting in the shop again. You can always edit the post with your new order, but if the owner does not allow PMs, these are the only options you are left with.

QUOTE originally posted by waterbend

this is probably a stupid question, but, am I allowed to use picrew for my pfp? Like if it says on the picrew "you can use on any site just please credit me" could I use it with the proper credits & link to the picrew & the persons other platforms like deviantart etc?
Yes, as long as you have credited the avatar properly and are able to provide a source for the artist allowing its use, that would be a perfectly acceptable avatar to use.
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 25 they/them Shop Journal Art Shop

Pages: 123··· 153154155

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page