PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 147148149

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

This is such a weird question but this rule here is kind of confusing Would this fall into custom shiny or melan hunts? How does that work, like if someone offers ZC the didnt purchase for a melan someone didnt hatch. Like how does this rule interact with hunt spots?
It's not actually a trade agreement at the time that the hunt spot is being offered - I recall a discussion on this exact topic and our interpretation of it is, "If you hatch this, I would be interested in buying it for X." The agreement does not actually get placed until you notify the person of it hatching, and they express futher interest in proceeding with their offer previously placed or otherwise get your agreement to adjust said offer. Does this help? :D
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Cysazün's AvatarCysazün
Hi, I have a question! So I was thinking of creating a raffle and at some point have some helpers to recieve donations and whatnot. However in the contest rules it says you must be 15+ to have a contest, I am over 15 but do my helpers have to be over 15 (It's kinda weird (and rude) asking someone's age)? Thanks!
Image made by me
Cele's AvatarCele
Yes, however you don't have to ask their ages. You'd just put their names in your raffle application as helpers and I'd be doing the verifying and let you know if one of them can't via PM. :D
Cysazün's AvatarCysazün

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

Yes, however you don't have to ask their ages. You'd just put their names in your raffle application as helpers and I'd be doing the verifying and let you know if one of them can't via PM. :D
Thanks! Just another question, if I start the raffle (once it has been accepted) and later decide to add helpers will I need to get one of the staff to verify their ages, or do I need to restart the thread? Or do I just let them help without checking the ages. Thanks again!
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by CYSAZÜN

Thanks! Just another question, if I start the raffle (once it has been accepted) and later decide to add helpers will I need to get one of the staff to verify their ages, or do I need to restart the thread? Or do I just let them help without checking the ages. Thanks again!
You're welcome! PM me before you make the edit, because edits to how an in-progress raffle works (such as who's helping) need to be approved before the edit is made. So, you PM me and tell me who it is, I verify their ages, and I give you a thumbs up or a thumbs down on whether or not you can make the edit based on what I find. C:
Cysazün's AvatarCysazün

<snip!>
Thanks once again!
Cele's AvatarCele
You're welcome! :D

Pages: 123··· 147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page