PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 135136137

That is a good question, the only thing I could find was in the gym subforum in the battle forum. "Please note that any fee for a Gym on top of the one for setting up a battle in the Dojo is not permitted. This includes fees to battle and fees if you lose to the Gym. However, you are welcome to reward the victorious challengers." But if it's just individual challenges it doesn't really say anything. Actually it doesn't look like there are any individual rules other than bump rules in the battle area, and only in the gym area. So hopefully a mod can shed some light on this. And if these rules do apply to regular battles, perhaps there needs to be some clarification on the main battle forum.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk
Probably not. Betting would fall under gambling, which isn’t allowed. It also assumes that whoever collects the bets will redistribute them, not to mention redistributing properly. Also there’s some applicable rules in the contest forum rules, specifically about taking donations and redistributing them. Site keeps saying the link is invalid when I try to put in a hyperlink so meh... here: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/274599/Updated-Contest-rules
Call me "Padfoot" or my full username. Nothing else please. My pronouns are they/them YouTube // My Shop Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
JaceWolfe's AvatarJaceWolfe
what defines an auto clicker? I have a gaming mouse with a double click button on it, but its not programmed, just built in. EDIT: think i answered it myself but id like confirmation just in case.
I'm not very bright, take it easy. The special babs
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
That would count as auto clicking, yes. The general rule is 1 action = 1 interaction. If you press the mouse once or press one key, it should only count for one click/interaction/etc. If you click once and it counts for 2 interactions, that would be cheating.
"WATCH IT, PAL!" Chicken | 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art (prev. Kiryu)

Pages: 123··· 135136137

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page