PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 134135136

Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Dr3yd3n

Someone recently approached me with concern regarding a melanistic bait I created recently, and asked if I got permission to use the melanistic colors. From what I understood from the Site Rule 6.c, I only need to ask for permission if I want to edit a sprite. Can I get some confirmation on who is right? This is the piece I created: https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/030/154/861/original/daniel-yu-sprite-0009-m-yamask-enlarged.gif?1599761063 If I need to take it down from the web, I will do so as soon as necessary.
Melanism concept is nothing new, but the color palette used for the melan is unique to the sprite on PFQ. So if you're using the palette from our albino/melan sprites, credit goes to PFQ for the colors if you're displaying it off-site. On-site it's not needed.
Avatar by Valeria for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
I'm not sure how to tackle this. If I raise a ticket and it gets closed, but subsequently more information concerning the original ticket crops up, is it better to message the staff member who handled the ticket or open a new ticket?

(isn't the Pokefarm 2017 day 11 advent gif just the cutest thing ever :) )
Whit's AvatarWhit
i have a quesiton about the forums! Would it be OK for me to have 3 separate art shops, that run functionally the same? I ask because art forums are divided into mature, pokemon, and nonpokemon, and I do all three genres!
  • HUNT
  • ABOUT

Current Hunt: Rookidee | 0 | 1

Whitley - It/Its/He/Him - 21 DO NOT USE THEY/THEM PRONOUNS FOR ME.
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu

QUOTE originally posted by Whit

i have a quesiton about the forums! Would it be OK for me to have 3 separate art shops, that run functionally the same? I ask because art forums are divided into mature, pokemon, and nonpokemon, and I do all three genres!
Yeppers! As long as you only have one in each forum section, it's totally fine to run multiple shops at once!
"WATCH IT, PAL!" Chicken | 24 they/them Shop Adopt Shop Journal
Whit's AvatarWhit

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

QUOTE originally posted by Whit

Yeppers! As long as you only have one in each forum section, it's totally fine to run multiple shops at once!
Thanks so much! :D
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Kannameyria

I'm not sure how to tackle this. If I raise a ticket and it gets closed, but subsequently more information concerning the original ticket crops up, is it better to message the staff member who handled the ticket or open a new ticket?
If by ticket you mean a ticket in the Support Center, feel free to open a new ticket and bring up pointers from the previous ticket. Any mod should be able to pick it up and ask the mod who handled the previous ticket for feedback etc. If by ticket you meant a report against another user (some people have confused the terms so I'm only making sure everything gets addressed), it's best to contact the mod handling the report in question for questions and the like.
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
aah thankyou for that Eltafez. I also didn't realise that there was such a distinction between the two contact forms either so the clarification is immensely helpful too. :D

Pages: 123··· 134135136

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page