PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 125126127

attitxde's Avatarattitxde
I know that trading PFQ items/currency/pokémon for paypal + gift cards is okay. And I think trading for crafts/customized real life items [plushies, stickers, etc] is okay. But my question is if trading for real life items that are not altered and cannot count as a commissioned craft be against the rules? The item in question would be an unaltered shirt. I feel like this probably falls into some sort of grey-area, but I just want to be 100% sure I wouldn't somehow be crossing some line if I were to do a trade like this. I looked around for something regarding this very specific question, but I couldn't find anything. To be fair, I may have overlooked something.
i have insomnia and i'm chronically ill, so i might be slow to return pm's. please bump the message if i haven't responded within 24 hours. thank you so much for your patience!

spooky halloween kittens!

Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Quiet nature
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

Sells for 1

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

Sells for 1

Lv. 34 — 2,609 / 3,571
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
credits: background * code * icon * signature
Lyrina25's AvatarLyrina25
I have an idea of the answer, but using your phone and computer to access PFQ at the same time is allowed, right? I use my phone to do party clicks but mostly everything else is on my laptop. So,for instrance, I'll party click for a while, then get distracted and do something on my laptop on PFQ, then gp back to clicking with my phone.
All sprites in my sinature made by me. I may take requests, especially when bribed with loot. I also have vision problems, so please excuse my typos and if I miss something that is in plain sight. Geel free to PM me with concerns about this and thank you for your understanding! Team Rocket Forever!
Mareep's AvatarMareep

QUOTE originally posted by Lyrina25

I have an idea of the answer, but using your phone and computer to access PFQ at the same time is allowed, right? I use my phone to do party clicks but mostly everything else is on my laptop. So,for instrance, I'll party click for a while, then get distracted and do something on my laptop on PFQ, then gp back to clicking with my phone.
You can play from multiple devices. However if you perform two actions at the same time, one can overwrite the other. For example, if you click and collect your market profits at the same time, your profits can get overwritten and disappear. I assume that can happen when you use multiple devices as well. So make sure to use them one after another and if you do something important like collecting money, don't touch the other one for a bit (a few seconds are probably enough)
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here

Pages: 123··· 125126127

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page