PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 124125126127

LithiumJay's AvatarLithiumJay
Hey - I'm looking for allowed ways to reduce the repetitive strain of interacting. In my research I've seen a lot of things banned/prohibited, but the general rule of thumb being "One click = one interaction." There was apparently a thread asking this before but it's since been deleted: Is binding my scrollwheel to left click allowed? One 'click' of the wheel (aka one 'scroll down' still equals one interaction. But I can also set it to smooth scrolling, which allows the wheel to spin faster (still at one 'click' per interaction, though). I imagine the answer is no, at which point I have to ask what considerations the staff do allow for accessibility and health when it comes to interactions? I had even seen mention (in a thread a few years old) that one could hold a berry to feed multiple pokemon but that doesn't seem to work now. (I am not trying to be argumentative here; it simply seems that there should be some form of accessibility for those who cannot physically click, tap keys, or tap touch screens for extended periods of time, but I genuinely cannot find any help on this, only a lot of 'no you can't's.)
selocon's Avatarselocon
"Hold a berry" means click it and drag over the pokemon. slow but doable. Can't answer about the scroll thing. @midnightsp I'd say a week is more than long enough, as seen before (I think it was in this thread) that if given ample time, this isn't backing out at this point. Don't quote me 100% though, I might remember things wrong
Avatar by the most amazing Mochafox
Midnightsp's AvatarMidnightsp

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

"Hold a berry" means click it and drag over the pokemon. slow but doable. Can't answer about the scroll thing. @midnightsp I'd say a week is more than long enough, as seen before (I think it was in this thread) that if given ample time, this isn't backing out at this point. Don't quote me 100% though, I might remember things wrong
oh, so is it against the rules tho?
Mareep's AvatarMareep

QUOTE originally posted by Midnightsp

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

oh, so is it against the rules tho?
Just report it if you're not sure. I'd say it depends on if they've been online For the scroll wheel, that's against the rules, since one interaction (moving the finger down) would result into multiple interactions on the site.
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja
Probably a stupid question, but is not paying for something a reportable offense? For example, if someone ordered art and didn't pay for it and they have been online and been reminded so you know they didn't just miss the post with the finished order. (Wow that sentence came out confusing, sorry about that.)
Name: Matamoja "And what if none of their souls were saved? They went to their maker impeccably shaved"
~Sweeney Todd
selocon's Avatarselocon
That's not going through with a trade/agreement. Yes it's reportable.
infectois's Avatarinfectois
im aware that youre unable to advertise links except for in your about and in your signature but i have a question regarding this i was thinking about linking my commission site in my about, as it has all my prices and contact information. however i am an adult so i tend to use adult language, so some of my social media contains that. while it wouldnt be on the commission site itself, there would be links to the social media so my question is would i be able to link my regular website at all? due to this or not being allowed to in general, or would i just have to say something like “ask for prices in pms” or something like that?
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
You can't directly link to something that goes /directly/ to adult content/language/etc. However, if there's nothing inappropriate on the page you're linking, it should be fine. If someone has to 'investigate further' in order to get to the adult content/language/etc (pretty much just clicking links that are on that site rather than the link that's on PFQ), that's on them, not you. It's probably a good idea to at least give a warning that your social media contains adult language, either in the PFQ post/on the com site/on the social media itself, just to give ppl who are coming from PFQ a fair warning.
Chicken | 23 they/them Shop Adopt Shop Journal
infectois's Avatarinfectois
yeah my site itself is fine i was just worried since it was linking to my other social media on said site i was thinking about adding the content warning if i was able to link it so i’ll do that. thank you! i really wanted to check before i did it edit: i was rereading the rules to double check everything, and do i have to ask a mod directly for permission to do so? it says in the rules link to ask a mod, but im not entirely sure if im reading it correctly? or do i just say whats in the link and be honest about it?

QUOTE originally posted by infectois

yeah my site itself is fine i was just worried since it was linking to my other social media on said site i was thinking about adding the content warning if i was able to link it so i’ll do that. thank you! i really wanted to check before i did it edit: i was rereading the rules to double check everything, and do i have to ask a mod directly for permission to do so? it says in the rules link to ask a mod, but im not entirely sure if im reading it correctly? or do i just say whats in the link and be honest about it?
That's for the Discord, not the actual site if I recall correctly

Current Type Race Score: 675

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Pages: 123··· 124125126127

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page